TPF Declaration of War

I for one am annoyed at http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=523712 meh, if you hadn't deleted we could be doing the mortal combat thing, altho if fthis war lasts long enough I met yet get a chance. Some potential foes are rather efficient at NS removal.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like when the rationale for war is "You beat this guy up too much"

Choices have been made; sandwiches will be had

Ending up on a different side than an ally is one thing, we've all been there. But sitting back and watching an MD ally get dogpiled is usually not an option for most people.

I'm proud of you, TPF, for making the tough decisions, and doing what you know is the right thing, even if it's not necessarily the best thing for you. Good for you guys. I love you.

Please Valhalla, will you counter? We really only need you to declare one little war on them. I'll give you cookies. 

I'm proud of you, TPF, for making the tough decisions, and doing what you know is the right thing, even if it's not necessarily the best thing for you. Good for you guys. I love you.

Please Valhalla, will you counter? We really only need you to declare one little war on them. I'll give you cookies. 

You are being a bit vague, not quite sure what you want here, could you elaborate? :P

O/ TPF, best allies sex can buy.  wait, I've said to much.

:frantic:

i bet its full of shit, with nukes to help shove it down. 100 tech says they disband, wanna have a bet?

IAA is 2-0 for disbandment in wars directly involved with NPO and NSO, so 3 in a row shouldn't be too hard ;)

and lol @ MI6; and here they thought they and TOP wouldn't be left holding the bag from their ambition.

Edited by KainIIIC

IAA is 2-0 for disbandment in wars directly involved with NPO and NSO, so 3 in a row shouldn't be too hard ;)

and lol @ MI6; and here they thought they and TOP wouldn't be left holding the bag from their ambition.

i did not realize there was a bag, is it a biodegradable bag or will it effect the environment? lol you old thing

edit: i figured it out, myth is the bag, mi6 are holding myth as he is created by the ambitions of mi6 and TOP

Edited by emmabuddie

You could just attack them if you want it that badly, couldn't you?

i did not realize there was a bag, is it a biodegradable bag or will it effect the environment? lol you old thing

edit: i figured it out, myth is the bag, mi6 are holding myth as he is created by the ambitions of mi6 and TOP

indeed, if there's two things ever constant in CN alliances: Chim alliances always dies, and NSO never does ;)

but i'm feeling pretty old these days. At least I get to spend the last of 'em plotwatching MI6's next disbandment  :ph34r:

Edited by KainIIIC

Your statistics are bad and you should feel bad. IAA fought NPO multiple times in it's second incarnation. That said we're not IAA.

Nothing to see here, gents, just Sith distracting themselves from the crater they call an alliance.

I was indeed surprised that TPF elected to attack MI6, not that they elected to defend Pacifica. More wars are good. MI6 can take a helluva lot more than is being dished.

Nothing to see here, gents, just Sith distracting themselves from the crater they call an alliance.

I was indeed surprised that TPF elected to attack MI6, not that they elected to defend Pacifica. More wars are good. MI6 can take a helluva lot more than is being dished.

glad to share craters with you, courtesy of TPF and NPO  :ehm:

Also, good to see some older faces in that TPF line-up. Best of luck against MI6 (not that you'll need it, ofc).

We still have a few more slots left :P

Edited by IYIyTh

Ill see what I can do Pez for old time sake.  Wow STA with TPF and NPO and Val with NpO never would have called that LOL.