Well, that escalated quickly

Nah, you gotta love this DoW. I literally laughed out loud.  

If I'm not mistaken, there was some shenanigan that led to some kerfuffle between this micro and NPO. I don't even know who's fault it was, but you were no doubt having a hard time dealing with the big guy, and then - BAM - a global war against NPO drops right in your lap. You just got a free pass to stick it to the man, didn't you?

Well played DoW.  Now go kick'em in the shins while you still can.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can't believe someone got Schatt to insult someone who is helping "fight" his alliance's enemy. That's impressive, CobaltWolf.

Quite the contrary, I'm just pulling Cobalt's leg.  The tinytown tier is too often forgot, in my opinion, and it's nice to see CIN step forward.

To be fair, they were fighting NPO before anyone else was.

There was no state of war between CIN and NPO. We were very kind in responding to multiple cases of rogues/aiding rogues by NOT targeting their entire alliance.

There was no state of war between CIN and NPO. We were very kind in responding to multiple cases of rogues/aiding rogues by NOT targeting their entire alliance.

Just pointing out a plain fact. Whether there is any merit to their perceived grievance with NPO (which I don't think there is), members of CIN were fighting NPO nations prior to the outbreak of this war.

It's just textbook paranoia on their part at this point. Edited by WarriorSoul