Do You Even Lift?

Incitatus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Turin, you had your micro-alliance excitement. Time to join a real alliance and come to your true home in MI6. Ya know that this is where you will end up anyways, so just begin gaining your seniority right away instead of delaying it.

also congrats to Atlas and what not.

Ah yes, it all makes sense now.

Isn't Kevanovia the guy who founded more than 10 alliances already and managed to fail with all of them?

8 years? Those three were all founded within my five. And let's not forget that you were pretty much the Carly Rae Jepsen "Merge Me Maybe?" guy for UPN

I wish I could say I expect great things from Atlas, but I just don't. Good luck though, I could be wrong. Edited by memoryproblems

8 years? Those three were all founded within my five.

Yup.

And let's not forget that you were pretty much the Carly Rae Jepsen "Merge Me Maybe?" guy for UPN

I would say that the efforts that I put into UPN resulted in a positive impact for them. (New Charter/New FA policies/Was able to find a great leader for UPN in Robster). The fact that you are pointing out past blunders is mind-boggling. How's LPH doing, Rey?

I don't consider alliances that I had a major hand in creating to be failures. Are they still around? No. Would I do things differently if I could? Yes. But everyone in those communities had a great time, and close bonds were formed that are still shared today. <- I firmly believe that is what residents on Planet Bob are looking for, and those alliances provided it for them. So, I would actually argue that the alliances I have made in the past were great alliances.