LPH announcement

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, having little treaties does not make an alliance "sad". I would say treaty count is one of the least measurable things, even. Heard of FAN? When's the last time they announced a treaty, despite being in some global conflicts in the last three years.

umm... you arent in LPH...
did you forget that already

Past tense...

Did you forget how to use it already? Edited by Neo Uruk

Not as sad as you only having 3 allies, 1 of which is in a civil war.

Usually in this world yes. And you know it.

I'm not certain if you genuinely believe this or if it was just the best you could come up with, but you're not exactly refuting Letterkenny's point. In fact, you're reinforcing it.

The inanity, I fear for your alliance.

I'm not certain if you genuinely believe this or if it was just the best you could come up with, but you're not exactly refuting Letterkenny's point. In fact, you're reinforcing it.

The inanity, I fear for your alliance.

The only inane thing is you believing you sit in a better spot in this world then the NPL. 

The only inane thing is you believing you sit in a better spot in this world then the NPL. 

Forgive you me, my dear. I wasn't making such a claim (we can revisit the pissing contest at some later time). What I meant was that I fear for any alliance where membership - government even - prescribes to such a naive, archaic mindset.

This thread is so lol. Thanks for the drama LPH, and thanks for the hilariously bad posting NPL!

I think folks want a war.... ahhh its that great time of year when the horror's of peace slowly drift away to the radiant light of the incoming apocalypse. :awesome:

I don't think any of us care much whether we do or not. Otherwise we, too, would have too many treaties to keep up with

That's exactly it. If being treaty whores who haven't the bite to back up our bark would make Kashmir important, we'll remain "sad," thanks. If you're AA (and please tell me Vukland holds no weight in NPL) honestly holds to the belief that each treaty makes you that much more secure, I'm truly sympathetic toward your membership.