UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am General McMahon of The Last Safe Haven, the guy you declared on for no reason, hope you like the taste of the CM's I sent your way ;)

It doesnt matter what you say or do i just delete them. Ill just focus all my attacks on just your nation how that. If need be ill gain some support and continue to attack your nation. You support IRON and was apart of there threatening and hostile acts against my nation.Your war criminal.

Mughal Empire, Looking for a nation strong enough to destroy this nation. He is with IRON and needs to be destroyed liek all nations in IRON need to eb destroyed. I am also wanting to make a sizable donation to a nation willing to nuke the top brass.

I'm in range, however he promised me all the furry fish that I could wish for, so I'm sorry to say that I can't attack him. However, I am still willing to work something out for you, you should have a new message within the post box that you have earmarked for diplomatic matters.

I have seen the light. Here at the Viridian Entente, we have some experience in fighting IRON. We know their ways and their weaknesses. We will share them here for the benefit of all who fight against IRON.

1. duelking is a bad poster. Always focus him.

2. Buy a lot of land. This will make it difficult for the IRON soldiers to reach your capital.

3. Never save money, always spend it otherwise the bullies over at IRON will steal it.

4. Yamuliss: Clearly you're new so I encourage you to take other's advice and accept peace. You stayed on IRON's AA without intending to join them. IRON owns their Alliance Affiliation and can demand that you leave it. Only members and applicants of IRON can reside on their AA (this is the case with all alliances) and by not applying they can ask that you leave and if necessary force you to. 

After a global war or 2 I will just hover around this range to personally deal with these people. 

Why did you have to drag me into this? :|

My advice to the OP is drink a bunch of alcohol and play this game, it makes it infinitely more fun no matter what is ACTUALLY happening. 

Before i leave this game in defeat someone could at least hurmor me and offer to nuke Iron and show me that they have it be worth the donation. I love to see there top brass pay for this before i go! There better games then this out there.

i'll nuke them for you, oh no sorry i am IRON. and thank you for the enjoyment of your post on this boring Sunday evening. 

Then id say if they been around that long acting like bullies no wonder why more people don't play the game and Is ay its time to end there rule! It can ahppen if enough people make it happen!

You're a bit late for that party, by about four and a half years.

Im not seeking peace if they want peace those are my terms or i will find a nation to make a sizable donation to launch a thermal nuclear war against IRON. It's that simple. I have nothing to lose everythingt o gain at this point! Im not alone in hating IRON there is others out there.

That's not going to happen. You're one highly ill-prepared nation. IRON, while I wouldn't be surprised if they have ill-prepared nations, has 293 nations, even at various levels of preparedness. They can afford to keep fighting forever. You can't.

To: Yamuliss    From: Franz Ferdinand    Date: 9/1/2013 2:42:26 PM

Subject: IRON Thread

Message: Hello there Yamuliss, if you are reading this then you will be happy to know that I have taken time out of my daily war games in order to construct this message for your viewing pleasure.

I would like to know what it would take for you to de-escalate your complaint against IRON because I believe with a little work on my part, and for you to comply with me, I can help make this go away and you to be free to continue existing (for the most part).

Please respond if you are interested,

Franz Ferdinand,
Minister of Internal Affairs
Non Grata

---

To: Franz Ferdinand    From: Yamuliss    Date: 9/1/2013 2:50:39 PM

Subject: RE: IRON Thread

Message: Nukes against there top brsss would help. But with that said id consider ending the war if IRON admits they screwed up in how they handled this #1 because it is there fault. #2 they boot there director of recruiting which i hardly doubt they will do. #3 they boot the three nations that are attacking me so i can thoroughly punish them on my own. #4 they pay 50 million in war fines for acting like a bully alliance. That be a good start! Because im willing to donate $30.00 to find a nation to strike them with nukes ill find one its just matter of time. 

---

To: Yamuliss    From: Franz Ferdinand    Date: 9/1/2013 2:57:42 PM

Message: Look Yamuliss, at this current moment in time unless you were able to get around 1,000 or so nations to turn on IRON, then your terms just can't be reached. The way this game goes, IRON have all the cards, they do have the ability to evict someone from their AA if they decide not to apply, it's how this world works.

It might be better if you attempt to go for a fresh start, I can do what I can to get them to back off and leave you alone however you will need to peace out with the nation you are at war with. From there, I can get IRON to stop their attacks on you and allow you to rebuild.

IRON protect their nations just like any other alliance. If you are willing to adapt, I can offer you protect at Non Grata but you will need to cease your fight. Lick your wounds and move on, I will help you but only if you are willing to help me help you.

Thank you for reading this, and I await your response,

Franz Ferdinand
Minister of Internal Affairs
Non Grata 

---

To: Franz Ferdinand    From: Yamuliss    Date: 9/1/2013 3:16:40 PM

Good stuff.
Edited by Dionysus

I have offered all tech and all cash to an ally shall be undisclosed at this time. I have sold off all infrastructure and decom all buildings. At this point i admit defeat with my nation but the war is not over. Im looking for that nation willing to use nukes against there top brass in iron. I will not stop ill pop on every day on the forum and beat the drums of war against them till i find someone. IRON will be punished for this. I do not accept peace not for anything they offer! I could care less what they say. They provoked this. They are a very bad alliance and group of people to join. Any new player who may read this stay away from IRON. Do not trade with them do not do tec deal with them it just lets them know what you have and there war hawks will be out to mak fast work of pillaging your nation. They are a dishonest alliance and bent on war!

Edited by Yamuliss

I have offered all tech and all cash to an ally shall be undisclosed at this time. I have sold off all infrastructure and decom all buildings. At this point i admit defeat with my nation but the war is not over. Im looking for that nation willing to use nukes against teh top brass of iron. I will not stop ill pop on every day on teh forum till i find one. IRON will be punished for this. I do not accept peace now for anything they offer!

Listen good, I'm about to tell you something important.

No one is going to nuke IRON for you.

Do you understand?

N-o-o-n-e-i-s-g-o-i-n-g-t-o-n-u-k-e-i-r-o-n-f-o-r-y-o-u

I hope everything has been cleared up.

Listen good, I'm about to tell you something important.

No one is going to nuke IRON for you.

Do you understand?

N-o-o-n-e-i-s-g-o-i-n-g-t-o-n-u-k-e-i-r-o-n-f-o-r-y-o-u

I hope everything has been cleared up.

You do not speak for everyone in the game. Your a fool and i have no time to respond to your garabage on this post. You just spamming the post now.  Everyone knows what side your on so you can now go your own way and shut up!

You do not speak for everyone in the game. Your a fool and i have no time to respond to your garabage on this post. You just spamming the post now.  Everyone knows what side your on so you can now go your own way and shut up!

I'm not saying that no one will nuke IRON, dumb!@#.

I'm saying no one will nuke them for you.

Edited by Dionysus

Shan Revan, IRON Secretary of State
Dark Mistress IRON Deputy Secretary of State
Bill N Ted, IRON Minister of Defence
Marechal Raphael, Deputy Minister of Defence
Heft, IRON Council
Meterman, IRON Council
James, IRON Council
KevinH, IRON Council

Anyone of these be a nice target! :)