UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was meant as sarcasm.  You kind of caught on but failed to see the humor in it.

You might have found something in the 13 previous pages that indicates that Yamuliss would fit well in the GPA - I don't know because I didn't read the whole thread - and I am not saying or implying that Yamuliss is good/bad. In fact I don't support either side. But I can't help pointing out, in general, that being quick at taking offence and at declaring wars is definitely not a good trait for a GPA member: we think that diplomacy and consideration work much better in getting your point across.

I really hope that it isn't too late to express my appreciation for the laugh exercise I got from this thread. I shed a couple of pounds.

I just have one question: Why engage in a war of wits with an unarmed opponent?

My guess is that the entertainment factor is too great.

Edited by nomdeplume

Wow......it's a sad day when something like this lasts 15 pages.

But really...you had me almost wanting to nuke my own nation for being in such an Evil Alliance as IRON.  I think if you would of made it to 20 pages with your argument, it would of convinced me to do so.  A shame....just a few pages short....better luck next time

I wrote back to Mr. Murphpk that i took his continues harassment and threats serious and we was at a state of war now! 

In other words, people, the noob declared war on IRON.  Now he has come here whining about how IRON is triple teaming him.   :facepalm:

Edited by ChairmanHal