UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree with the few who have said that since an alliance can kick out "ghosts" at this point, there really isn't any other reason to do it though war other than wanting the war for some other reason, be it experience or fun or whatever.  Not saying IRON can't deal with it's "ghosts" the way it wants, but IRON made it's choice when there are other options now. 

In terms of the killing fields that are none, just threaten to kick him off the AA if he doesn't join.  No need to go to a military response - all it does is create enemies for no reason.

Speaking of which...

Im not seeking peace if they want peace those are my terms or i will find a nation to make a sizable donation to launch a thermal nuclear war against IRON. It's that simple. I have nothing to lose everythingt o gain at this point! Im not alone in hating IRON there is others out there.

Yamuliss, IRON won't care even if you do find a nation of appropriate size who wants to commit a "death by IRON" right now and go on an individual nuke fest.  In fact, they would love it.  And there is no amount of donation that you could offer someone to make it worth it.

If you want to annoy them, go join another top 10 alliance who is NOT an ally, learn from the alliance and wait until the political tables turn against IRON and you'll have a great time.

Alliances are not built in a few days.  Likewise, grudges are not satisfied in a few days either.  Sit down and scheme quietly about who you want to burn down to the ground with like minded people like the rest of us.  :P

That's the only way you're going to have a chance in CN of being successful.

Edited by White Chocolate

I do agree with the few who have said that since an alliance can kick out "ghosts" at this point, there really isn't any other reason to do it though war other than wanting the war for some other reason, be it experience or fun or whatever.  Not saying IRON can't deal with it's "ghosts" the way it wants, but IRON made it's choice when there are other options now. 

In terms of the killing fields that are none, just threaten to kick him off the AA if he doesn't join.  No need to go to a military response - all it does is create enemies for no reason.

Speaking of which...

Yamuliss, IRON won't care even if you do find a nation of appropriate size who wants to commit a "death by IRON" right now and go on an individual nuke fest.  In fact, they would love it.  And there is no amount of donation that you could offer someone to make it worth it.

If you want to annoy them, go join another top 10 alliance who is NOT an ally, learn from the alliance and wait until the political tables turn against IRON and you'll have a great time.

Alliances are not built in a few days.  Likewise, grudges are not satisfied in a few days either.  Sit down and scheme quietly about who you want to burn down to the ground with like minded people like the rest of us.  :P

That's the only way you're going to have a chance in CN of being successful.

ill take all that into consideration. Thank you.

ill take all that into consideration. Thank you.

It only took 13 pages...

And in a few months, we're gonna have another noob, like you, run their mouth in the owf without a clue of how everything works in this realm.

Until then, thank you for the quick entertainment :P Edited by Eumirbago

It only took 13 pages...

And in a few months, we're gonna have another noob, like you, run their mouth in the owf without a clue of how everything works in this realm.

Until then, thank you for the quick entertainment :P

No it was the way she/he put it that i understood what i need to do now! Unlike the rest of cruel individuals I understood perfectly what White Choclate said. There was no smart ass comments she/he made. There was no arrogance in the tone of what was said. There was honesty and it shut me up so you all should be happy and thanking white choclate. I know what i need to do and so ill wait the time out and do it! :((

Oh it didnt have to take 13 pages just the polite honesty and helpfulness on the first page might of worked!

Edited by Yamuliss

I'm all for helping newer leaders to learn the ropes and how to play the game. But this? Yamuliss, keep the 6 mil, keep the tech, and If and when you delete your nation and decide to come back.. Look for a good alliance. I think you'd fit in with The Green Protection Agency.

You might have found something in the 13 previous pages that indicates that Yamuliss would fit well in the GPA - I don't know because I didn't read the whole thread - and I am not saying or implying that Yamuliss is good/bad. In fact I don't support either side. But I can't help pointing out, in general, that being quick at taking offence and at declaring wars is definitely not a good trait for a GPA member: we think that diplomacy and consideration work much better in getting your point across.

Example given, White Chocolate:

[...] I understood perfectly what White Choclate said. [...] There was honesty and it shut me up [...]

All of this said, I am talking in general and about the character of the GPA, only. I don't wish to pass out any explicit/implied judgment on any of the parties involved in this affair.

You might have found something in the 13 previous pages that indicates that Yamuliss would fit well in the GPA - I don't know because I didn't read the whole thread - and I am not saying or implying that Yamuliss is good/bad. In fact I don't support either side. But I can't help pointing out, in general, that being quick at taking offence and at declaring wars is definitely not a good trait for a GPA member: we think that diplomacy and consideration work much better in getting your point across.

Example given, White Chocolate:

All of this said, I am talking in general and about the character of the GPA, only. I don't wish to pass out any explicit/implied judgment on any of the parties involved in this affair.

What a truly diplomatic response. Well done :)