UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

I am shocked and appalled to hear that you have been the victim of such egregious and unprecedented violence. To have a young and aspiring nation like yours fall prey to such outlandish behavior is intolerable and brings shame to the entire community of CyberNations. 

I will happily provide legal council and support to Palarea. I will present and argue your case before the Supreme Court of the Foreign Alliance of Grand States, which is the international community of nations with the authority to impose sanctions upon the IRON alliance.With my support, you will have your retribution, full reimbursement for the damages your nation has incurred, a public apology, and we will send a strong message to the world that this type of deviant behavior will not be tolerated by the international community. 

​Once I have received your payment of 50 tech, my representatives will contact you to gather additional information and we will start to build a strong case that will ensure your victory in the court of law. Please send promptly. 

Edited by Bronson

Yamuliss,

After carefully considering your proposal and with the benefit of seeing how evil IRON is, I pledge to send you $6 million every ten days in aid to fight against this giant warmonger. As soon as you are in the 90k NS range, I will make sure that you receive nuclear support. A lot of it.

Thats real funny! Im sure you find that just te funniest thing you have ever posted.

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

I am shocked and appalled to hear that you have been the victim of such egregious and unprecedented violence. To have a young and aspiring nation like yours fall prey to such outlandish behavior is intolerable and brings shame to the entire community of CyberNations. 

I will happily provide legal council and support to Palarea. I will present and argue your case before the Supreme Court of the Foreign Alliance of Grand States, which is the international community of nations with the authority to impose sanctions upon the IRON alliance.With my support, you will have your retribution, full reimbursement for the damages your nation has incurred, a public apology, and we will send a strong message to the world that this type of deviant behavior will not be tolerated by the international community. 

​Once I have received your payment of 50 tech, my representatives will contact you to gather additional information and we will start to build a strong case that will ensure your victory in the court of law. Please send promptly. 

my payment of 50 tech thats almost as funny as the idiot above from IRON offering me aid! But tell you what i have 67 tech ill send it to you becaue its gonna get taken anyways!

That wouldnt work! Id be seeking revenge against them till hell froze over.

*ahem* Hell already has frozen over.

Anyways, this is literally insulting to my intelligence. How does this inane thread have 9 pages worth of responses already? Leave this guy alone and let him do his thing, he clearly isn't going to learn.

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

uh cant even give u the tech your aid if full!

my payment of 50 tech thats almost as funny as the idiot above from IRON offering me aid! But tell you what i have 67 tech ill send it to you becaue its gonna get taken anyways!

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

Please send the payment as soon as possible. Once this is received, I will file a motion with the Foreign Alliance of Grand States to have all military action against your nation cease immediately, and we can prevent further damage to your nation and reputation. 

uh cant even give u the tech your aid if full!

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

Please send payment to my paralegal assistance, Simon. His nation, Fresland, can located at http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=279010

Once we have confirmation of payment reception, I will contact you with the next steps in the legal process.

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

Please send the payment as soon as possible. Once this is received, I will file a motion with the Foreign Alliance of Grand States to have all military action against your nation cease immediately, and we can prevent further damage to your nation and reputation. 

lol how do i send the tech when your full? hmmm

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

Please send payment to my paralegal assistance, Simon. His nation, Fresland, can located at http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=279010

Once we have confirmation of payment reception, I will contact you with the next steps in the legal process.

His paralegal that some funny crap!

His paralegal that some funny crap!

Prime Minister Yamuliss,

This is no laughing matter. I understand, based on your previous messages, that you have surrendered to the nations of IRON. Had I been able to legally represent you, that could have been avoided. However, based on the details you have provided in this thread, I do believe we can still build a strong case for full reparations to your nation and international sanctions against the IRON alliance. Again, once Simon has received the payment, we can proceed. 

You claim it was "unprovoked war". Well, it was.

Except, to them it was unprovoked. You started it. It's not unprovoked if you started the war. They were just defending their allies, plain and simple.

yeah yeah we have heard you already supporting your friends in IRON we knw your stand on the situation. We know you agree taht its ok for Alliances to threaten new nations with military action unless they join! I get ya! Your ok with this kind of bully behavior! Completely understand!

yeah yeah we have heard you already supporting your friends in IRON we knw your stand on the situation. We know you agree taht its ok for Alliances to threaten new nations with military action unless they join! I get ya! Your ok with this kind of bully behavior! Completely understand!

I have no "friends" in IRON, though I hear they are nice people. 

I constantly piss people off in CN for my tomfoolery, but you never see them declare on me or vice versa. You are just a sad, angry little man who decided to go crazy and attack an alliance that was just trying to lecture you with a "don't do that again!". You've gone off the deep end.

Edited by Louis XVI

I have no "friends" in IRON, though I hear they are nice people. 

I constantly piss people off in CN for my tomfoolery, but you never see them declare on me or vice versa. You are just a sad, angry little man who decided to go crazy and attack an alliance that was just trying to lecture you and a "don't do that again!". You've gone off the deep end.

your openion! I see it justification!

Thats real funny! Im sure you find that just te funniest thing you have ever posted.

I was serious. I want to build you into the 90k range so I can send you all the nuclear assistance you need for your crusade to reach its conclusion.

I was serious. I want to build you into the 90k range so I can send you all the nuclear assistance you need for your crusade to reach its conclusion.

Your with IRON you guys had your fun I surrendered your idiots won. There now absalute hate on my end for your Alliance. Ill go back learn the game and someday come back to haunt your alliance, I can promise you that! Ill re-roll then sneak into an alliance somewhere and rise up in ranks very silantly when you least ecpect it im gonna come back and destroy your alliance or at teh very least Im gonna try really hard to cause as much damage as possible!

Edited by Yamuliss

If need be i may consider donations to other nations and alliances to use thermal nuclear war against the top nations in Iron to teach them a  a lesson if your a nuclear nation and have the power to take on top leading people within I.R.O.N contact me and we may be able to make a deal if you willing to nuke the top leading nations of I.R.O.N.

You have my attention. I'm not shocked at all IRON tried a b**** move with you. It's kind of their m.o. Ghost busting is so 2012.

You have my attention. I'm not shocked at all IRON tried a b**** move with you. It's kind of their m.o. Ghost busting is so 2012.

hmm if your interested in offering nuking some higher brass in IRON then im listening and am willingt o make a deal if its legit. I still want to see real damage done to there higher up people but so far no one has the gutts to take them on! Oh and my list i was told is not updated.

Edited by Yamuliss