UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll nuke them for you, oh no sorry i am IRON. and thank you for the enjoyment of your post on this boring Sunday evening. 

Not so funny now is it with you and your threats and i think some one said i wouldnt find a nation or allaince willing to nuke you people. I now have 4 that have come forward. Your gonna pay for this war you started. Im gonna find someone strong enough to wipe your nation out alone!

Not so funny now is it with you and your threats and i think some one said i wouldnt find a nation or allaince willing to nuke you people. I now have 4 that have come forward. Your gonna pay for this war you started. Im gonna find someone strong enough to wipe your nation out alone!

You must ask yourself how many of those nations are serious about attacking and how many are just pulling your leg.

I came here expecting to get some great laughs, didn't leave disappointed.

Yamuliss, pls stop posting and find a decent alliance to join. You have enthusiasm and seem like if given the opportunity could become a contributing member of an alliance, but you have to cool off and let this incident go or your time here won't be nearly as enjoyable.

Not so funny now is it with you and your threats and i think some one said i wouldnt find a nation or allaince willing to nuke you people. I now have 4 that have come forward. [b]Your gonna pay for this war you started.[/b] Im gonna find someone strong enough to wipe your nation out alone!

You're the one who declared.

1) Nation Ghosts

2) Nation is told to stop ghosting

3) Nation stops Ghosting

4) Nation attacks alliance it was ghosting

5) Nation complains about being attacked back

WRONG

1) Nation  Did Not Ghost, Nation tried to Join said Alliance.

2) Nation is told to Join or else be attacked!

3) Nation pulled out of bully Alliance and attacks after being threaten to be attacked.

4) Nation then gets attacked by three third world developing nations of bully alliance member and said nation is then  destroyed.

5) Destroyed nation seeks final retaliation and wants to nuke top BRASS.

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

Edited by Yamuliss

I wish to note that Yamuliss is currently in Anarchy and has moved to Grey Team without being sanctioned.

That wuld be correct along with selling everything off. I know my game here done especially after i pay some folks to nuke IRON and watch this thing explode to the level of hate for me. Im just here to watch the show. Got some pop corn and a pop and cant wait to see the fire works light over IRON flag and alliance.

Edited by Yamuliss

4) Nation then attacks by three of bully alliance member and said nation detroyed.

Your war screen says otherwise. Yes, you have three wars with IRON nations. But, only two were declared by IRON. The first (chronologically speaking) was declared by your nation, and not anyone in IRON.

Had no choice was threatened. If you was threatened by another nation you wouldnt go to war. Ok everyone he seems to eb cool with being threatened so everyone threated to go to war with him!

"Had no choice"? You had plenty of choice to apologize. No, you chose to attack.

You ghosted, you stated yourself you had no intention of joining after reading the charter and alliance information, remained on their AA, was asked to leave, join, or be attacked, same options any alliance would give you

You got the hump and attacked people who are going to crush you

Then made a "Look at me" topic, which people will forget in a day or two

Had no choice was threatened. If you was threatened by another nation you wouldnt go to war. Ok everyone he seems to eb cool with being threatened so everyone threated to go to war with him!

Didn't they threaten you to get you off of their AA?

After that, from what I've read it seems that you left the AA, which solved the problem.

But then you attacked, which I don't understand.

If you wouldn't have attacked, there would have been no problem.

I have two nations willing to accept donations to nuke IRON im looking for a third. Been told this will widen the war and im ok with that im just interested in seeing IRON brass nuked. :)

Just so you know, if you actually have two nations that have messaged you saying they are going to help you: they are fooling you.

a 30$ donation is not worth it for a nation with nuclear cababilities. the 10,000,000.00 cash would only pay their bills for a week at most. They would lose hundreds of millions in rebuilding costs, and the rebuild would take months of their time. That's if they get an easy peace for their roguery. Receiving 600 levels of Infrastructure before a war would also be a total waste since they wouldn't get any benefits from it as they would lose it in the war, right after receiving it. The same with land and the measly 60 tech.

IF you are going to donate someone for attacking, you'd better atleast wait until they send their first nukes cause otherwise they will just scam you.

You ghosted, you stated yourself you had no intention of joining after reading the charter and alliance information, remained on their AA, was asked to leave, join, or be attacked, same options any alliance would give you

You got the hump and attacked people who are going to crush you

Then made a "Look at me" topic, which people will forget in a day or two

I didnt make crap i pointed out these are jerks. You like jerks then support them i don't so i clearly pointed that out!

Didn't they threaten you to get you off of their AA?

After that, from what I've read it seems that you left the AA, which solved the problem.

But then you attacked, which I don't understand.

If you wouldn't have attacked, there would have been no problem.

Its pointless to comment back with you, your clearly sided with IRON.

"Had no choice"? You had plenty of choice to apologize. No, you chose to attack.

I defended my nation at the point they said they was going to take military action against me simply for not joining on there time table. It's funny how they can twist crap around no one sees that! You guys support this kind of agressive behavior by a Alliance thats clearly out of control. It matters not im working out deal to take action back at the people responsible in all of this. I can promise you all someone in IRON getting nuked! Today!

Edited by Yamuliss

Further more the nation I attacked in IRON alliance was already going after another none allied nation trying to pillage its resources. I fail to see my wrong in taking action after being threatened and then to choose a nation who acted like a pirate nation! IRON encourages its lower level of lower strength nation to find none allied nations to attack and raid. Thats a great way to welcome new nations into the game you think? The community as a whole should be outraged by this. It makes new nations not even want to join an alliance out of fear of being told when and where to go to war and for what over pillaging! Other alliance seem to want to teach and IRON not one of those from what I have seened and learned!

Edited by Yamuliss

That's like being in a debate and not responding to the other person because they have a different viewpoint than you.

In this case he is acting more wisely than you. He realizes he cannot change your mind and so chooses not to continue talking and waste his and your time. Is he wrong in thinking you won't change your mind? Conversely, you are continuing to debate with him.... is it because you think you can change his mind? Really?

Further more the nation I attacked in IRON alliance was already going after another none allied nation trying to pillage its resources. I fail to see my wrong in taking action after being threatened and then to choose a nation who acted like a pirate nation! IRON encourages its lower level ro lower strength nation to find none allied nations to attack and raid. Thats a great way to welcome new nations into the game. The community as a whole should be outraged by this. It makes new nations not even want to join an alliance out of fear of being told when and where to go to war and for what over pillaging! Other alliance seem to want to teach and IRON not one of those from what I have seened and learned!

Wait, I have never raided or condoned raiding, this is my first war with this nation and all my casualties come from my war with the OP

Wait, I have never raided or condoned raiding, this is my first war with this nation and all my casualties come from my war with the OP

Lies his nation was at a state of war when i attacked him! Liar! So i guess the little swords next to yoru nation when i attacked and declared war was just a game bug then?

Edited by Yamuliss