UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

hmm if your interested in offering nuking some higher brass in IRON then im listening and am willingt o make a deal if its legit. I still want to see real damage done to there higher up people but so far no one has the gutts to take them on! Oh and my list i was told is not updated.

I believe he's been there and done that.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoyoyo imma let ya finish but you're telling me I can get PAID for attacking IRON nations? That's the greatest deal of all time, OF ALL TIME. Let me consult my panel of DOOMVISORS.

/me senses a new life purpose...

Ok,ok how about this one, Ill take a page right out of current times.

IRON used chemical weapons on the people of Palarea where is my world support? LOL

Ya, comparing children in Syria dying of chemical weapon attacks to your Cyber Nation at war... funny

That post relating your fake in-game 'nation' to a real act of chemical warfare in Syria was not cool.

I'm one of the IRON nations retaliating against you for your attack against one of my friends. I feel no ill-will against you, nor do I wish you to die in the fiery pits of hell. I'm simply knocking you down so you are incapable of attacking any other IRON nations for a while. Pretty simple.

I'm asking you politely to stop the slander, stop the harassment, start to feel embarrassed and maybe just move on. :)        This. Is. Only. A. Game.

Cheers bro. 

Shan Revan, IRON Secretary of State
Dark Mistress IRON Deputy Secretary of State
Bill N Ted, IRON Minister of Defence
Marechal Raphael, Deputy Minister of Defence
Heft, IRON Council
Meterman, IRON Council
James, IRON Council
KevinH, IRON Council

Anyone of these be a nice target! :)

That is one old list.

Some advice after you re-roll, no one is going to take you seriously if you type in all caps and fail to follow basic rules of punctuation and spelling.

Also:

Your nation is so small that the nations fighting you will be easily more than rebuilt with one slot of aid.

A donation would only make up for a tiny fraction of the damage someone would take hitting IRON for you.  No one is going to take it who wasn't planning on hitting IRON anyway.

Edited by Azaghul

That post relating your fake in-game 'nation' to a real act of chemical warfare in Syria was not cool.

I'm one of the IRON nations retaliating against you for your attack against one of my friends. I feel no ill-will against you, nor do I wish you to die in the fiery pits of hell. I'm simply knocking you down so you are incapable of attacking any other IRON nations for a while. Pretty simple.

I'm asking you politely to stop the slander, stop the harassment, start to feel embarrassed and maybe just move on. :)        This. Is. Only. A. Game.

Cheers bro. 

I don't care what you do ill wait it out re-roll and attack your stupid alliance again. Ill keep doing it and keep doing it and keep doing and ill say what i want to say. I don't care what you think or anyone thinks!

Edited by Yamuliss

You, my good sir, are an idiot. Thanks for the laughs. 

Might want to actually grow before you attack next time you reroll. Otherwise you are just gonna be an annoying fly being swatted away.

Im actually gonna stop playing this dumb game. Full of people who think IRON so justified in threatening new nations for something as stupid as trying to join there garbage alliance to start with and staying a little to long before going to a web site to sign your game rights away! I find it really disturbing that the majority of you think it's ok for alliances to go around threatening new nations to JOIN or ELSE! Really warm game and great bunch of people!

Edited by Yamuliss

lol. They weren't threatening you to join. They we're threatening you to join the right way by posting an application or get the heck off their alliance affiliation. Alliances don't want ghosts (whats it called when you join the alliance affiliation but don't post application on the forum.) If you would have just posted an application on their forum or removed yourself from their alliance affiliation there would have been no problem. When you read an alliances charter and don't agree with it, that means the alliance is not for you. Don't complain to them about it when you are not even a real member, did you really think an alliance like IRON, which has been around for years (since 2006), is going to conform to the will of a noob? 

Edited by Masterchief777

Im actually gonna stop playing this dumb game. Full of people who think IRON so justified in threatening new nations for something as stupid as trying to join there garbage alliance to start with and staying a little to long before going to a web site to sign your game rights away!

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal

lol. They weren't threatening you to join. They we're threatening you to join the right way by posting an application or get the heck off their alliance affiliation. Alliances don't want ghosts (whats it called when you join the alliance affiliation but don't post application on the forum.) If you would have just posted an application on their forum or removed yourself from their alliance affiliation there would have been no problem. When you read an alliances charter and don't agree with it, that means the alliance is not for you. Don't complain to them about it when you are not even a real member, did you really think an alliance like IRON, which has been around for years (since 2006), is going to conform to the will of a noob? 

Exactly!

You're just plain ridiculous Yamuliss!

All you had to do is apply properly (which isn't hard!) or leave. The IRON recruiter followed the standard procedure and did nothing wrong. It's funny how dozens of people apply every month and YOU are the only one that's had an issue with our system. Just think - maybe you're the odd one out here.

LETS GO! GO GO GO GO GO! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!! Heres what you do. Donate a million dollars to CN. Jump a ton. Get MP. NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE, MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE 12 CM's THIS TIME, LOL #SWAG

Now after you do that, prepare to be rolled.
My advice. Delete. For quicker results, attack a moderator. Then Make a new nation called IRONSUCKS and do this all over again or try and join them, wink

Exactly!

You're just plain ridiculous Yamuliss!

All you had to do is apply properly (which isn't hard!) or leave. The IRON recruiter followed the standard procedure and did nothing wrong. It's funny how dozens of people apply every month and YOU are the only one that's had an issue with our system. Just think - maybe you're the odd one out here.

Do your recruiters threaten each and everyone of them? I mean that could be why you have dozens join! LOL

In any case if you like to comment to this thread send me a PM. Im trying to let the subject go and die! Iron wants to keep it going by letting its goons respond constantly with stupid remarks. They won the war if you can call it a war! They got there points made and all the community agrees that IRON perfect little saints in this issue and the game world support there tyrant behavior. So i mean really what more they want they got me to stop playing the game which in itself should be a victory. Im not coming back in a re-roll, no one nuked them. So really how much more they want? My password to my account? My blood! I mean gee can't you idiots in IRON be happy let it go You won so toss yourself a party on being a bunch of creeps and tyrants.. You wanna chalk it up we are both in the wrong and alot people have stated that! So let it go for I have! Your alliance sucks and thats solely how I feel. If new nations wanna be threaten into your alliance then more power to your alliance leaders.

Actually if anyone besides myself has been threaten by a  recruiter or a member of IRON and wishes to remain anomalous, please pm me. If you be provoked or unjustly attacked by IRON pm me. Maybe if enough you out there seriously have issues with IRON but are afraid to speak up can some how get togeather maybe we can work something out and form an alliance against them! Just a thought!