UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

a 30$ donation is not worth it for a nation with nuclear cababilities. the 10,000,000.00 cash would only pay their bills for a week at most. They would lose hundreds of millions in rebuilding costs, and the rebuild would take months of their time. That's if they get an easy peace for their roguery. Receiving 600 levels of Infrastructure before a war would also be a total waste since they wouldn't get any benefits from it as they would lose it in the war, right after receiving it. The same with land and the measly 60 tech.

For a 14k infra nation, that's less than a day's worth of bills. And for just about any nation, that wouldn't cover (most) rebuilding costs.

I defended my nation at the point they said they was going to take military action against me simply for not joining on there time table. It's funny how they can twist crap around no one sees that! You guys support this kind of agressive behavior by a Alliance thats clearly out of control. It matters not im working out deal to take action back at the people responsible in all of this. I can promise you all someone in IRON getting nuked! Today!

IRON's AA is their sovereign territory -- they can choose who not to let stay. Now, I don't know why they used the old style (tradition, possibly) of a "Sign up, Go away, or be attacked" instead of simply booting you. But, again, that is their decision.

At that point, you had a choice, join IRON proper, leave the AA, or stay and be attacked.

You chose to leave. At this point I doubt they would have been paying any more attention to you. Except you went and decided to attack an IRON member. From a CB stand point, yours is silly, yes they threatened you -- because you were squatting on their property (AA).

Then a couple of IRON nations attack you -- in defense of their alliance mate.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies his nation was at a state of war when i attacked him! Liar! So i guess the little swords next to yoru nation when i attacked and declared war was just a game bug then?

Swords indicates that he's in your range to attack him. Nothing more. Check his warscreens, check his casualties. He's never fought a war. So it seems it's you who's engaged peaceful nation.

Shan Revan, IRON Secretary of State
Dark Mistress IRON Deputy Secretary of State
Bill N Ted, IRON Minister of Defence
Marechal Raphael, Deputy Minister of Defence
Heft, IRON Council
Meterman, IRON Council
James, IRON Council
KevinH, IRON Council

Anyone of these be a nice target! :)

This list is extremely outdated.

Other than that, everything that needs to be said has already been said.

For a 14k infra nation, that's less than a day's worth of bills. And for just about any nation, that wouldn't cover (most) rebuilding costs.

I was mainly considering the lowest end of nuclear cabable nations up to my own level (65k ns 9k infra).

This is my last attempt to make sense of the madness.

I did not ghost in IRON alliance as its put. I came there after being kicked from Orange Defense because i did not complete there academy. There was a misunderstanding in what was sent and where. So i said what i had to say to those people of Orange Defense and i did not attack them and I in fact kept trade open with there members within there alliance. After i was forced out i look to IRON asa possible alliance to Join. Some key issues within there charter and within there site policies bothered me so I continued to search for the right alliance. I got a threatening, demanding letter from there recruiter saying you join or else! Wasnt a please leave or find some where else to go. It was we will attack unless you leave i 24 hours!

Ask your self if your in a public area someone says hey im gonna hit you unless you leave now. You done nothing wrong in your book you gonna run like a coward and take the threats as no big deal and the chance that you be hit anyways later down the road?

I knew if i did not strike first after there threat and from what i seen in there site and charter and Alliance as a whole. I knew that they come after what i had and plunder it all.

People come on here say the crap they want but don't look at the much bigger picture. The alliance IRON is a bunch of thugs and they bully new nations and threaten those who don't join. If anyone wants to hold them to being saints then fine that there openion but it changes nothing as far as what was done to me and it doesnt stop with me it will be done to others as well!

Swords indicates that he's in your range to attack him. Nothing more. Check his warscreens, check his casualties. He's never fought a war. So it seems it's you who's engaged peaceful nation.

Alright in that case I  may be wrong on my end but he is still with Iron is I still was gonna hit a nation of Iron regardless who it was because in my mind set they had already marked my nation for plunder sense i didnt join! (They) The recruiter for IRON and his brass.

Further more the nation I attacked in IRON alliance was already going after another none allied nation trying to pillage its resources. I fail to see my wrong in taking action after being threatened and then to choose a nation who acted like a pirate nation! IRON encourages its lower level of lower strength nation to find none allied nations to attack and raid. Thats a great way to welcome new nations into the game you think? The community as a whole should be outraged by this. It makes new nations not even want to join an alliance out of fear of being told when and where to go to war and for what over pillaging! Other alliance seem to want to teach and IRON not one of those from what I have seened and learned!

I don't see any other war than yours on the nation you attacked. Some people get outraged by raiding -- but very very few get up in arms over raids on nations on 'None'. And most that do get uppity about raids aren't in a position to stop them, for the very simple reason that they would likely end up flattened when they tried declaring on a raiding alliance, unless the raiding alliance messed up badly enough. And that's not common, especially the larger the raiding alliance.

Lies his nation was at a state of war when i attacked him! Liar! So i guess the little swords next to yoru nation when i attacked and declared war was just a game bug then?

The 'crossed swords' means that a nation is both in your declaration range and in war mode. Since war mode has certain advantages over peace mode, most nations stay in war mode.

This... at least on the swords, I didn't check the casualties.

I was mainly considering the lowest end of nuclear cabable nations up to my own level (65k ns 9k infra).

I was considering up to where I am. any way one looks at it, it's pretty much a joke to think that a donation would be sufficient inducement to convince most to attack.

An alliance is more like someones house, so if you went to someones house and sat down on the couch without asking for permission they are perfectly within their rights to ask you to leave.... and in this case you came into the house and hit someone...

Well then id suggest they not make it open for just anyone to join up. Other are closed! S the invite was open and your claim in this matter void. I will apologize its your nation that was chosen to be involved in this matter but i will not apologize for the attack. IRON has everything thats coming to them and more. If you dont want no part of it anymore leave IRON if not i find other nations your level to attack you and the other two and widen the war. Choice is yours!

For some who said they are not new to this game, you have much to learn my young grasshopper. You by changing your AA to IRON without being accepted as a member, is ghosting. Most alliances would of told you the exact same thing. 

Then you had the brilliant idea to attack IRON, did you think that would go unnoticed? They now have every right to pound your nation into pixels. 

You sir have no ground to stand on other than shear ignorance. My suggestion to you would be to make a formal apology to put this matter to rest. I can promise you that you are up against a force that will not relent after being attacked.

You have enough energy and enthusiasm to make a solid member of an alliance, I suggest that you find someone to take you in when this is over. There you will be able to learn and understand why you are now in the position you put yourself in now. 

You ghosted, you stated yourself you had no intention of joining after reading the charter and alliance information, remained on their AA, was asked to leave, join, or be attacked, same options any alliance would give you

You got the hump and attacked people who are going to crush you

Then made a "Look at me" topic, which people will forget in a day or two

Andy, nah, this won't be forgotten in a day or two as its been to funny, this will be remembered long after he has gone.

For some who said they are not new to this game, you have much to learn my young grasshopper. You by changing your AA to IRON without being accepted as a member, is ghosting. Most alliances would of told you the exact same thing. 

Then you had the brilliant idea to attack IRON, did you think that would go unnoticed? They now have every right to pound your nation into pixels. 

You sir have no ground to stand on other than shear ignorance. My suggestion to you would be to make a formal apology to put this matter to rest. I can promise you that you are up against a force that will not relent after being attacked.

You have enough energy and enthusiasm to make a solid member of an alliance, I suggest that you find someone to take you in when this is over. There you will be able to learn and understand why you are now in the position you put yourself in now. 

Nah once started i go forever. No allaince would take me in because sooner or later Id build up and get to the point id get nukes and i come back looking to nuke someone in IRON. Ill be at IRON forever!

Well then id suggest they not make it open for just anyone to join up. Other are closed! S the invite was open and your claim in this matter void. I will apologize its your nation that was chosen to be involved in this matter but i will not apologize for the attack. IRON has everything thats coming to them and more. If you dont want no part of it anymore leave IRON if not i find other nations your level to attack you and the other two and widen the war. Choice is yours!

You can't declare offensive wars while in Anarchy, just a heads up.

Nah once started i go forever. No allaince would take me in because sooner or later Id build up and get to the point id get nukes and i come back looking to nuke someone in IRON. Ill be at IRON forever!

LOL ok seeing how they will aid their nations until cows fly, you will not last long, this can be put to rest very easily but it will take a bit of common sense. 

With that being said, I'll just eat my popcorn and watch you continue to make a total @$$ of yourself.

An alliance is within their rights to require certain things to remain on the AA -- it doesn't matter if they have their AA 'open', 'approval' or 'closed' -- until very recently *all* AAs were 'open', and just because an AA sets their mode to 'open' doesn't mean they forfeit their right to decide who can remain on their AA.

Most alliances require registering on their forum and going through an application process. I assume IRON is not an exception.