UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

No your allaince threatened it! Im willing pay for a nation to nuke your top people to send a much louder message!

I think it's time you calmed down. You have no idea how CN works. You walked in and pretended to be a member of IRON. They asked you to leave. You stayed. You are the problem, not anyone else.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We said if you did not leave our AA punitive action would be taken. Why did you not simply leave? You would have had nothing bad happen to you then. You could have just left our property and gone. Instead to declared a war on an IRON nation. You try to escalate with threats of nukes. All the while you could have walked away after the first message and gone and joined someone else.

What I see is a new nation with delusions of grandeur. Possibly there might be a way to sort this little issue out and potentially teach him the proper ways of going around doing things.

Come on you larger alliances out there that dislike IRON i know your out there. Make this war your war and teach this Alliance a lesson. Contact me by PM ill work out a deal for nukes against the higher brass nations of IRON.

Edited by Yamuliss

Come on you laregr alliances out there that dislike IRON i know your out there. Make this war your war and teach this Alliance a lesson. Contact me by PM ill work out a deal for nukes against the higher brass nations of IRON.

There are a lot of stupid alliances out there, but none so stupid as to answer your call. You are making yourself out to be a fool.

Come on you laregr alliances out there that dislike IRON i know your out there. Make this war your war and teach this Alliance a lesson. Contact me by PM ill work out a deal for nukes against the higher brass nations of IRON.

Yamuliss, I like the cut of your jib however I'm sorry to say it's unlikely any of the bigger nations (such as myself) will join you in a military confrontation with IRON, mostly because it'd be self-destructive. I will however help to negotiate a deescalation of this situation if it is possible.

I think it's time you calmed down. You have no idea how CN works. You walked in and pretended to be a member of IRON. They asked you to leave. You stayed. You are the problem, not anyone else.

Sure let me make threats of war aganst your nation then tell you to just calm down. Im sure you be very calm!

Sure let me make threats of war aganst your nation then tell you to just calm down. Im sure you be very calm!

Yamuliss, if you are willing to step back from this war, I am willing to help you out. The course you are currently going will just end up in your destruction, IRON are too big for you to take on yourself.

"Threats of war"? You [b]pretended to be in IRON[/b]. That is why they threatened you. That is why you attacked them. You were too thick-skulled to realize that they wanted you to get off of their AA.

Yamuliss: Just so you know, "Mushroom Kommune" is not a real alliance.  Lord Gobb, who is holding the AA, is a member of MK and protected by MK.  What is happening to you is within the norm for CN and you won't get much if any sympathy from anyone.  I suggest peacing out and trying to join another alliance.

For everyone else: Yamuliss's is not a member of or protected by MK.

Edited by Azaghul

Yamuliss: Just so you know, "Mushroom Kommune" is not a real alliance.  Lord Gobb, who is holding the AA, is a member of MK and protected by MK.  What is happening to you is within the norm for CN and you won't get much if any sympathy from anyone.  I suggest peacing out and trying to join another alliance.

For everyone else: Yamuliss's is not a member of or protected by MK.

As I would expect, even the Mushroom Kingdom doesn't fast-track nations that quickly.

"Threats of war"? You pretended to be in IRON. That is why they threatened you. That is why you attacked them. You were too thick-skulled to realize that they wanted you to get off of their AA.

I did not pretend anything I was gonna join them, then i read some there garbage on there site i was looking for something perhaps better as other offers was sent. They wrote and threaten me if i did not drop. They could just asked and I would have denounced my nation from them. So i seen no problem with it. I did not know anything about ghosting and that was never my intention. I don't care what game it is, If im provoked into war i go all out. They provoked now im calling them.out and i wont rest till i get a country to nuke them. Trust me im gonna find someone willing to. They can avoid this from happening by publically apologizing and admitting they are in the wrong and paying for all damages done and never contacting me again! They have less then 24 hours to do so or ill make a sizable donation to a nation thatt has the ability to launch a thermal nuclear attack against there leading brass and it might be more then just one nation.  Oh and also i want the director of recruiting kicked from IRON on his own so i can donate to  a nation to destroy him along with the three nations who are attacking me now. Thats my terms for peace!

Edited by Yamuliss

I did not pretend anything I was gonna join them, then i read some there garbage on there site i was looking for something perhaps better as other offers was sent. They wrote and threaten me if i did not drop. They could just asked and I would have denounced my nation from them. So i seen no problem with it. I did not know anything about ghosting and that was never my intention. I don't care what game it is, If im provoked into war i go all out. They provoked now im calling them.out and i wont rest till i get a country to nuke them. Trust me im gonna find someone willing to. They can avoid this from happening by publically apologizing and admitting they are in the wrong and paying for all damages done and never contacting me again! They have less then 24 hours to do so or ill make a sizable donation to a nation thatt has the ability to launch a thermal nuclear attack against there leading brass and it might be more then just one nation.  Oh and also i want the director of recruiting kicked from IRON on his own so i can donate to  a nation to destroy him along with the three nations who are attacking me now. Thats my terms for peace!

Why are you making demands? IRON wiped you out.

Okay, Yamuliss does have a point.

IRON are a bunch if bloodthirsty hounds led by the rabid dog Q. They need to be put down.

...Starting with that Shah character.

It seems you're alliance wants a war with IRON.  As much as we dislike warmonger Q, we dislike RnR even more. 

The differences are, IRON threatened you for squatting on their AA (while they could have kicked you, that's not relevant). Instead, they chose not to -- possibly to let you find another alliance, rather than be on the killing fields otherwise known as None, and you instead of just leaving, launch a war against an IRON nation, and call for their destruction, with neither the political clout nor the resources to back it up?

Now, if you were to threaten well, almost anyone that's been posting in this thread with war -- most would find it laughable. (I know I would.)

Yamuliss, if you are willing to step back from this war, I am willing to help you out. The course you are currently going will just end up in your destruction, IRON are too big for you to take on yourself.

I think their ears are off. Or they're looking at things through rage-coloured glasses.

What makes you think that you're in the position to offer peace terms?

You have someone offering you a way out of this. Franz Ferdinand is a member of the alliance Non-Grata. They are a sound alliance. Franz is a reasonable member of that alliance. If you want to walk away with any kind of dignity or any kind of nation go and talk to him and let him help you. 

Ultimately, you are new here. You do not know how things work. IRON has been kicking around for well over half a decade. We do know how things work. The idea that you will defeat us militarily is just not based any form of reality of the mechanics of this game. 

Go and take his help. IRON will not agree to those terms. You are basically declaring perpetual war if those are you're only terms. If you want any kind of end, please go and talk to him.

I have seen the light. Here at the Viridian Entente, we have some experience in fighting IRON. We know their ways and their weaknesses. We will share them here for the benefit of all who fight against IRON.

1. duelking is a bad poster. Always focus him.

2. Buy a lot of land. This will make it difficult for the IRON soldiers to reach your capital.

3. Never save money, always spend it otherwise the bullies over at IRON will steal it.

4. Yamuliss: Clearly you're new so I encourage you to take other's advice and accept peace. You stayed on IRON's AA without intending to join them. IRON owns their Alliance Affiliation and can demand that you leave it. Only members and applicants of IRON can reside on their AA (this is the case with all alliances) and by not applying they can ask that you leave and if necessary force you to. 

What makes you think that you're in the position to offer peace terms?

Im not seeking peace if they want peace those are my terms or i will find a nation to make a sizable donation to launch a thermal nuclear war against IRON. It's that simple. I have nothing to lose everythingt o gain at this point! Im not alone in hating IRON there is others out there.

Edited by Yamuliss

You have someone offering you a way out of this. Franz Ferdinand is a member of the alliance Non-Grata. They are a sound alliance. Franz is a reasonable member of that alliance. If you want to walk away with any kind of dignity or any kind of nation go and talk to him and let him help you. 

Ultimately, you are new here. You do not know how things work. IRON has been kicking around for well over half a decade. We do know how things work. The idea that you will defeat us militarily is just not based any form of reality of the mechanics of this game. 

Go and take his help. IRON will not agree to those terms. You are basically declaring perpetual war if those are you're only terms. If you want any kind of end, please go and talk to him.

Ultimately, you are new here. You do not know how things work. IRON has
been kicking around for well over half a decade. We do know how things
work. The idea that you will defeat us militarily is just not based any
form of reality of the mechanics of this game.

Then id say if they been around that long acting like bullies no wonder why more people don't play the game and I say its time to end there rule! It can happen if enough people make it happen!

Edited by Yamuliss