UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, if you want to remain on their Alliance Affiliation, you need to post an application on their forums. If you don't intend to join them, I would suggest removing IRON from your alliance affiliation.

Otherwise, you're doing what's known as ghosting, which usually gets punished with military action. IRON's response is nothing strange here, you're just new. :P

Edited by WarriorSoul

He then again wrote back
making his excuses as to why he made those comments and in his statement he
suggested that he acted no differently than any other alliance within Cybernation’s.
Suggesting to me that it is the common practice of alliances to threaten new
nation with war unless they join!

Not quite. No big alliance would threaten you with war because you weren't a member. They would threaten you with war if you continue to list your affiliation with an alliance that you are not a member of. It is a subtle difference but an important one. If you drop IRON as your AA and don't join them then they will not attack you.

ETA: that is, if you drop IRON as your AA, don't join them, and don't attack IRON members then they will not attack you. But seeing as you have done the last thing, the stronger nations will now aid the "thirld-world strength" nations you've attacked and they will crush you into the gorund.

Edited by Igumen

With what i said above even if that is a norm i seriously doubt other Alliances threaten new nations with war if they are undecided which way they are going. I would suggest to any new nation coming into the game, DO NOT JOIN OR LOOK I.R.O.N way they will go to war with you if your undecided.

Edited by Yamuliss

As ive stated i dropped them but they ued the threat of war before i was even decided on which way i was going. No matter how you look at this its still wrong and its an act of war and intemidation.

Well I don't agree that it was an act of war and/or intimidation. You hadn't decided whether to join or not, but in effect you were still claiming IRON AA despite not being a member. If you had been undecided about joining whilst not carrying the IRON AA then you wouldn't have been threatened by war. 

I disagree with you. This is no way to treat new nations. This kind of treatment should not go unpunished. I urge any alliance member of any alliance that agree with me to wage war against I.R.O.N and teach them a important lesson on how to properly treat new nations.

Edited by Yamuliss

I disagree with you. This is no way to treat new nations. This kind of treatment should not go unpunished. I urge any alliance member of any alliance taht agree with me to wage war against I.R.O.N and teach them a important lesson on how to properly treat new nations.

Obviously you disagree. It's just that the reasons for you disagreeing aren't very good. Consequently your exhortations for nations stronger that you to come and protect you from the inevitable drubbing you will now receive for starting a war will go unheeded. Perhaps even after all that you will still believe you are right and IRON is wrong. But it won't matter because your nation won't exist because you will have had to fight unaided (as no one will agree with your position) against a rather large alliance.

Unprovoked implies that it was IRON that declared war.

IRON was just enacting their ghosting policy, one that nearly ever alliance has. If you don't like it, then just find another alliance to join. They may be able to help you work out a deal with IRON so that you get off.

If need be i may consider donations to other nations and alliances to use thermal nuclear war against the top nations in Iron to teach them a  a lesson if your a nuclear nation and have the power to take on top leading people within I.R.O.N contact me and we may be able to make a deal if you willing to nuke the top leading nations of I.R.O.N.

Edited by Yamuliss

If need be i may consider donations to otehr nations and alliances to use thermal nuclear war against the top nations in Iron to teach thema  a lesson if your a nuclear nation and have teh power to take on top leading people within I.R.O.N contact me and we may be able to make a deal if you willing to nuke teh top leaing nations of I.R.O.N.

No need for you to donate anything Yamuliss. If you have been so badly treated by IRON some well-meaning powerful nations will aid you for free. If.

I disagree with you. This is no way to treat new nations. This kind of treatment should not go unpunished. I urge any alliance member of any alliance that agree with me to wage war against I.R.O.N and teach them a important lesson on how to properly treat new nations.

No one does, you are wrong and deserve anything they throw at you.

Igumen and WarriorSoul hit the nail on the head. Though I believe military action was unnecessary, what you were doing is widely considered "ghosting". You were on their alliance affiliation or more than a few days, without applying for membership. Nobody will look down on IRON for doing this.

My advice to you is to wait until your wars expire, then go to another alliance and apply for membership.

Edited by Zacharias

Ok, I have no official capacity within IRON but I am a longish standing member and have served in such capacity in the past. 

IRON do NOT declare unprovoked wars. We quite simply do not. There are alliances out there that do that, but we are not one of them. What we do do is protect our property. Our AA is our property and we have the sovereign right to state who may or may not be on that property. We did not threaten to start a war with you for no reason. We said that you could face punitive action if you continued on our property without our permission. If you leave it, we leave you alone. No one would force you to join. That would be a ridiculous idea as we would just get an unwilling and useless member.

However you have now attacked IRON. Because you took umrbidge with the suggestion that we did not have sole sovereignty to determine control of our own AA. That is aggression. That is unprovoked. We have policy for dealing with you and it will be followed.  

IRON are horrible people and Samus smells bad.

Then i ask you to help aid us against I.R.O.N only way to teach them is to war with them. What good are allainces if they are afraid to make a move. Im a tiny new country they picked on. Where are all you huge alliances out there. Are you afraid to make a move against these people. There time has coem to be dealt with. NUKE THEM!

Then i ask you to help aid us against I.R.O.N only way to teach them is to war with them. What good are allainces if they are afraid to make a move. Im a tiny new country they picked on. Where are all you huge alliances out there. Are you afraid to make a move against these people. There time has coem to be dealt with. NUKE THEM!

you're an idiot

IRON please zi him

I'd just like to set a few things straight, alliances are now able to remove members from their alliance affiliation. There should be no more cases of ghost busting since with a few clicks the alliance manager can remove whomever he wishes to or ban them from the alliance. You are also given the option to set the alliance to private or public. If IRON wanted to raid this guy for xp so be it, but like I said ghost busting should be of the past. 

All of that being said, no one cares Yamuliss. Your nation can be rebuilt with one tech deal, live and learn.

So... you ghost IRON, they threaten you with (justified) force, you then declare war on an IRON nation and then you come here asking for help, in a war you started yourself. I sense a pattern of bad decisions here, and not on the part of IRON.

Edited by Sakura

Igumen and WarriorSoul hit the nail on the head. Though I believe military action was unnecessary, what you were doing is widely considered "ghosting". You were on their alliance affiliation or more than a few days, without applying for membership. Nobody will look down on IRON for doing this.

My advice to you is to wait until your wars expire, then go to another alliance and apply for membership.

Ill continue this war past the 7 days and for months to come. I did not provoke them but they provoked me and i will finish it by what ever means i can find and take advantage of. What was wrong with saying, Hey if you don't want to join us please drop us. I would have done that with out a problem but thats not the road they took. I was not in there for days i was in there for a couple days big difference. Instead they threaten war rather then taking a less threatening form of action. You don't have to agree, just sit back and allow a bully alliance to act like a bully. History will record your in the wrong for doing so! For the record I am war lord bent on I.R.O.N annialation at this point in time i do not seek peace nor want it. I want them destroyed! There tanks turned to melted twisted mettle on the battlefield. There armies crushed and in ruins. There people torched by the hell fire of nukes raining down on all there top brass nations in there corrupt alliance. There infrastructure pillaged and there tech demolished.  I don't want it to last just 7 days but weeks on end until they surrender unconditionally. There be no peace until then. Any alliance that thinks it has now come to pass to deal a blow to I.R.O.N then join me in this fight. Or go back to your tech deals, trade deals and meaningless recruitment to future wars that will never come to pass because you play it safe and are afraid to make a major move againt a corrupt alliance like I.R.O.N. Let a tyrant alliance like I.R.O.N act like a bully in a school yard towards new nations. It show weakness to those powerful alliances that would stand back idle and do nothing.

Edited by Yamuliss

I notice that you refuse to respond to the one IRON poster in this thread. Presumably because shouting from a soapbox makes you feel you are right when you know full well that you cannot answer the points raised and would have to accept that you have charged to war on a whim with no good reason or sanity.