UNPROVOKED WAR BY THE I.R.O.N ALLIANCE

Yamuliss

So... you ghost IRON, they threaten you with (justified) force, you then declare war on an IRON nation and then you come here asking for help, in a war you started yourself. I sense a pattern of bad decisions here, and not on the part of IRON.

So let me get this straight, anotehr alliance/nation threatens you with war orver somthing as stupid as deciding which allaince your gonna go with. Yous it back and do nothing. Interesting! Whatw as wrong with them asking me to just remove myself as a alliance member or as one guy pointed out above thr forum they have the ability to kick people out and ban a suggested above your comment. So really who is in the wrong? Im not in the wrong and IRON has everything it has coming to it and more.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that you refuse to respond to the one IRON poster in this thread. Presumably because shouting from a soapbox makes you feel you are right when you know full well that you cannot answer the points raised and would have to accept that you have charged to war on a whim with no good reason or sanity. 

No i just havent seen it yet ill go back respond but don't expect me to agree with there lies.

Edited by Yamuliss

Ok, I have no official capacity within IRON but I am a longish standing member and have served in such capacity in the past. 

IRON do NOT declare unprovoked wars. We quite simply do not. There are alliances out there that do that, but we are not one of them. What we do do is protect our property. Our AA is our property and we have the sovereign right to state who may or may not be on that property. We did not threaten to start a war with you for no reason. We said that you could face punitive action if you continued on our property without our permission. If you leave it, we leave you alone. No one would force you to join. That would be a ridiculous idea as we would just get an unwilling and useless member.

However you have now attacked IRON. Because you took umrbidge with the suggestion that we did not have sole sovereignty to determine control of our own AA. That is aggression. That is unprovoked. We have policy for dealing with you and it will be followed.  

Lies, IRON has provoked others there charter is bent on WAR! There very alliance is focused on WAR! Sooner or later you smaller alliances will have to deal with IRON as it seeks to plunder and steal from smaller alliances and nations. IRON is a agressive, Hostile and out of control alliance and must be destroyed. This individul is a puppet of that Alliance spreading lies.

Lies, IRON has provoked others there charter is bent on WAR! There very alliance is focused on WAR! Sooner or later you smaller alliances will have to deal with IRON as it seeks to plunder and steal from smaller alliances and nations. IRON is a agressive, Hostile and out of control alliance and must be destroyed. This individul is a puppet of that Alliance spreading lies.

IRON is not "out of control" for dealing with a ghost. You're not doing anything to convince "smaller alliances to deal with IRON," you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

Look at the smug comment by one there war slaves. Look how arrogant he is.

To:

Yamuliss   

Josh Houghton   

Date: 9/1/2013 1:39:28 PM

Subject: REALITY CHECK

an alliance because you ask them to...NOBODY CARES! There are lots of
alliances and lots of people getting attacked all the time. NOBODY CARES
ABOUT YOUR PETITION!

2. Neither of us are a nuclear nation because nuclear weapons are reserved for the best players

Even if you had nuclear weapons you can't attack the top nations in
IRON because the game only lets you attack nations within 75% to 133% of
your strength range, so you can't even declare on a nation that high in
nation strength.

YOUR ONE PERSON IN A GAME WITH HUNDREDS OF
THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS, LOTS OF ALLIANCES, AND LOTS OF WARS. PLEASE TAKE
TIME TO REALISE THAT NOBODY CARES!

Thats your openion.

It's an *opinion that is probably shared.

Also: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=533723&Extended=1

You not only ghosted them, but you also were the first one to declare on them, and now you're bitching about it on the OWF?

emot-wtc.gif

You were on their AA -- and traditionally, (this has been the case for many years now) ghosting an alliance (being on their AA without being a member) has been frowned upon.

And as someone that did run the immigration department for a mass recruiting alliance once, at least when I did it years ago, first the ghosts would get asked, then told to either sign up or leave. And when the ghost ignored the 'sign up or leave' then they would get 'leave or you will be attacked'.

That you attacked an IRON nation after leaving the AA. Whether or not they had the ability to kick you (which, until recently was not the case), your actions further reinforce that you are nothing more than an ill-prepared rogue. At best.

You have made me see the light. Its time to destroy IRON.

Riiiiiiiiiight. We are not focused on war. IRON was actually born as a neutral alliance. We are focused on honour, bravery and other things that can have a militaristic theme, but our focus is not on war not on warmongering. 

So let me get this straight, anotehr alliance/nation threatens you with war orver somthing as stupid as deciding which allaince your gonna go with. Yous it back and do nothing. Interesting! Whatw as wrong with them asking me to just remove myself as a alliance member or as one guy pointed out above thr forum they have the ability to kick people out and ban a suggested above your comment. So really who is in the wrong? Im not in the wrong and IRON has everything it has coming to it and more.

What is wrong with that? It is exactly what we did.

It's an *opinion that is probably shared.

Also: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=533723&Extended=1

You not only ghosted them, but you also were the first one to declare on them, and now you're bitching about it on the OWF?

emot-wtc.gif

Why don't you just join them. Maybe someone reading these posts could attack this idiot give him something else to focus on. If you don't care about the issue and find it foolish why respond. You must be bored if i could finance another war id give ya something to do! I am not a coward and I will to go to war wheh provoked don't care what my odds or whats at stake. Weak minded are you. Follow a corrupt alliance liek IRON. Ill hammer away on this post and muster a much support as I can. Expose Iron for what it is, EVIL!

Riiiiiiiiiight. We are not focused on war. IRON was actually born as a neutral alliance. We are focused on honour, bravery and other things that can have a militaristic theme, but our focus is not on war not on warmongering. 

What is wrong with that? It is exactly what we did.

Your alliance did not do that you threaten war! Your alliance of IRON is overly arrogant. I hope it gets wiped out of exitance. Oh the peaceful people of Palarea may fall and becomes slaves of IRON but before we hve exposed IRON for what they really are. EVIL

Why don't you just join them. Maybe someone reading these posts could attack this idiot give him something else to focus on. If you don't care about the issue and find it foolish why respond. You must be bored if i could finance another war id give ya something to do! I am not a coward and I will to go to war wheh provoked don't care what my odds or whats at stake. Weak minded are you. Follow a corrupt alliance liek IRON. Ill hammer away on this post and muster a much support as I can. Expose Iron for what it is, EVIL!

I actually found that war screen because I was looking for your nation to see if I was in range.

If your nation wasn't too weak to declare on, I'd have already declared.

Also, "follow a corrupt alliance liek IRON?"

>literally attempting to rejoin goons as we speak

Edited by Dionysus

If your a nation in the range to attack one of the top ranking officers in IRON let me know. I may be willing to donate to your nation for a thermal nuclear strike against IRON top brass.

Also if your in the range to attack Republic of Goons let me know we can work something out!

Edited by Yamuliss

Your alliance did not do that you threaten war! Your alliance of IRON is overly arrogant. I hope it gets wiped out of exitance. Oh the peaceful people of Palarea may fall and becomes slaves of IRON but before we hve exposed IRON for what they really are. EVIL

You started the war...yet we are evil because we gave you a chance to avoid it. 

If your a nation in the range to attack one of the top ranking officls in IRON let me know. I may eb willing to donate to your nation for a thermal nuclear strike against IRON top brass.

[b]Also if your in the range to attack Republic of Goons let me know we can work something out![/b]

Please rogue me I'm all lubed up.

I'd just like to set a few things straight, alliances are now able to remove members from their alliance affiliation. There should be no more cases of ghost busting since with a few clicks the alliance manager can remove whomever he wishes to or ban them from the alliance. You are also given the option to set the alliance to private or public. If IRON wanted to raid this guy for xp so be it, but like I said ghost busting should be of the past. 

All of that being said, no one cares Yamuliss. Your nation can be rebuilt with one tech deal, live and learn.

All I read from this is that busting makes me feel good.

Yamuliss, I would love to have a discussion with you, I find you... interesting. By any chance would you like to come onto IRC and discuss whatever this issue is with me?

No your allaince threatened it! Im willing pay for a nation to nuke your top people to send a much louder message!

We said if you did not leave our AA punitive action would be taken. Why did you not simply leave? You would have had nothing bad happen to you then. You could have just left our property and gone. Instead to declared a war on an IRON nation. You try to escalate with threats of nukes. All the while you could have walked away after the first message and gone and joined someone else.