Meth Lab Found in Afghani Cave

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the last person that can use this defense. You've been following around and backing up the NG/NSO crew that has been vaguely hinting at Polar's destruction with weak little comments for months.

Also, just stop with relevant comments. It's so terrible.

Edit: Also, lol, Rota. Go home.

NSO has been pretty honest and vocal about their hatred of Polar and desire to roll them for years now. It isn't exactly a secret.

A head on assault is unfeasible, guys.  POLAR IS INVINCIBLE!!

Haha, well, it is unfeasible when you are terrible at politics.

Thanks for the sig-worthy quote, Rey.

NSO
has been pretty honest and vocal about their hatred of Polar and desire
to roll them for years now. It isn't exactly a secret.

I'm aware. I was an NSO ally just a few months ago and attempted to fix relations somewhat.

I was not talking about NSO, though. I was talking about Rey.

Edited by Starfox101

NSO has been pretty honest and vocal about their hatred of Polar and desire to roll them for years now. It isn't exactly a secret.

No one has ever really cared about NSO until now because the world is literally absent of all activity and we're all desperate. At this point, a farkistan erection announcement would garner much more relevancy and excitement than current LPH/NSO/Kashmir/BF1 affairs.

Edited by Rotavele

From this point forward, I'll be scanning the OWF for people who are whiny crybabies meddling in affairs beyond their scope. Then I will declare on a top nation in that alliance and nuke them. You have been warned.

I for one hope CubaQuerida continues to live up to his nation bio because this thread is bountiful with targets, of whom themselves probably wouldn't mind to see some minor escalation brought on by the ever so hot-headed Reythemeager.

o/ DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE

Edited by MitchellBade

I for one hope CubaQuerida continues to live up to his nation bio because this thread is bountiful with targets, of whom themselves probably wouldn't mind to see some minor escalation brought on by the ever so hot-headed Reythemeager.

o/ DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE

Yeah, looking at that and his previous actions, the dude is a ticking time bomb. He may have a useful nation, but I can't count how many times I've experienced headaches over large nations with a matching ego. It is pretty funny, though.

No one has ever really cared about NSO until now because the world is literally absent of all activity and we're all desperate. At this point, a farkistan erection announcement would garner much more relevancy and excitement than current LPH/NSO/Kashmir/BF1 affairs.

I disagree. I know a great many in Polar, including myself, are enjoying these events, as well as the budding rivalry with the Anti-Polars.

Move along, now.

Yeah, I dunno why he acts like those logs are a big deal when i handed them out like free fucking candy.

At least you can laugh at yourself. Always a good trait in a person.

I don't think anyone would ever start a war over that, though. I've had my info spied away too many times to count, lately. Still don't care, though.

Edited by Starfox101

I disagree. I know a great many in Polar, including myself, are enjoying these events, as well as the budding rivalry with the Anti-Polars.

Move along, now.

It seems Polar does have at least one redeeming quality. [ooc]Rotavele is Dr. Manhattan at the end of Watchmen.[/ooc]

At least you can laugh at yourself. Always a good trait in a person.

I don't think anyone would ever start a war over that, though. I've had my info spied away too many times to count, lately. Still don't care, though.

It was a prank on Rota. Seeing how trustworthy the little rat could be.

It was also me coming across Polar chests after having been spied multiple times throughout the week, and wanting to have a little fun spreading them. I really doubted I would even come in contact with Polar gov over it, but it was a good laugh to see Rota so willingly participate and then turn around and "out" me.

It seems Polar does have at least one redeeming quality. [ooc]Rotavele is Dr. Manhattan at the end of Watchmen.[/ooc]

There are many. People can hate on Polar, but at least we can provide entertainment, a never-ending enemy, and along with TOP, some of the best politicians.

As a longtime Polar enemy, they take some getting used to. But, they are a good group. I could name many alliances people should hate first based off surface material.

Such as: GPA and WTF. Useless.

It was a prank on Rota. Seeing how trustworthy the little rat could be.

It was also me coming across Polar chests after having been spied multiple times throughout the week, and wanting to have a little fun spreading them. I really doubted I would even come in contact with Polar gov over it, but it was a good laugh to see Rota so willingly participate and then turn around and "out" me.

Wait, you trusted Rota? That's where you messed up.

Getting spied on is just part of being a notable person with a crappy nation. I'm sure you enjoy it, as well.

Edited by Starfox101

• 2 months later...