Nightmare Governments

Broncoskid8

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emperor: Rey (Neo Uruk) (straight out dumb-ass and has a horrible taste in music)
Regent: Chaos (my God, this guy achieves stupid in such different levels)
Minister of War: Brehon (thinks she's superior, also she wants war against everyone she desires :popcorn: )
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Me (I tend to blabber my honesty since I am so pessimistic and mindlessly troll bitches for fun)
Minister of Internal Affairs: Jem (a really bad guy to rely on and sucks at organization and game/forum mechanics)

Emperor: Rey (Neo Uruk) (straight out dumb-ass and has a horrible taste in music)
Minister of War: Brehon (thinks she's superior, also she wants war against everyone she desires :popcorn: )
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Me (I tend to blabber my honesty since I am so pessimistic and mindlessly troll bitches for fun)
Minister of Internal Affairs: Jem (a really bad guy to rely on and sucks at organization and game/forum mechanics)

Just an FYI; Brehon is a dude.

hXc kanye west fan. and I said Kid Cudi is more relatable than a psychopathic murderer turned pop sell-out gimmick. Get some book learnin' for yer comprehension

that said, not sure what any of that garbage you spew has to do with government. I do enjoy the hate-fest towards me from a bunch of inept mouth-breathers, but at least make sense.

...Fail

Again fail and let me say some more. Brehon is a man you idiot he's not like Brittney Griner (WNBA basketball player who I think is a man in disguise.)

Edited by Broncoskid8

hXc kanye west fan. and I said Kid Cudi is more relatable than a psychopathic murderer turned pop sell-out gimmick. Get some book learnin' for yer comprehension

Umm, The Way I Am, Till I Collapse, Hailie's Song, White America, Cleanin Out My Closet, Say Goodbye Hollywood, Sing For the Moment, Lose Yourself, 8 Mile Road, Stan, Love the Way You Lie, Not Afraid, No Love (the whole Recovery album, basically), Rock Bottom, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, Mockingbird, and Take From Me. Just to name a few that Eminem gets off the psychopathic murderer and pop sell-out gimmick he portrayed  <_<  .

that said, not sure what any of that garbage you spew has to do with government. I do enjoy the hate-fest towards me from a bunch of inept mouth-breathers, but at least make sense.

...Fail

Again fail and let me say some more. Brehon is a man you idiot he's not like Brittney Griner (WNBA basketball player who I think is a man in disguise.)

Gosh, do I need to hold a sarcasm sign whenever I am using it so others can know?

Oh, almost forgot.

6a00e5500eaa978834015432e52e92970c_500wi

Edited by Captain Marin

Kid Cudi raps about drugs. Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. Kanye West is terrible movie trailer music.

Also, don't get offended when someone lists you on this. It's all for fun, and half the time it's only because you are on the other side of the political spectrum from them. Just brush it off, and I bet you'd find yourself on a few less lists.

Kid Cudi raps about drugs. Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. Kanye West is terrible movie trailer music.

Also, don't get offended when someone lists you on this. It's all for fun, and half the time it's only because you are on the other side of the political spectrum from them. Just brush it off, and I bet you'd find yourself on a few less lists.

If there were a "thumbs up" button around these forums, you, sir, would have the most out of them all.

Oh, no, I'm not offended at all. It's funny as hell because half these people's idea of "governance" is to ask someone bigger to handle things.

I find it comical you disguise your humility and exposure by the use of comedy. People lift up your skirt and you get your panties in such a bunch then 24 hours later, you claim that you did not take it serious, but that you laughed because it is humorous :facepalm: (i.e. the quoted post above, my post of Neo Uruk aka Rey being appointed as leader of some stupid alliance) . For once, grow some balls, come clean, and do not make bullshit comments like these around the forums (and IRC) if you want to be respected more by the CN Community.

Edited by Captain Marin

Chris Kaos, and that anti-raider guy whose name started with an H, as well as Furseki, or however you said her/his name.

Are you thinking of Walford?  I remember the CNARF or something (CN Anti-Rogue Force[?]) Edited by Lex Quintus

Leader: Sirwilliam

Second in command: Yolo Swag

MoFA: Master Hakai

MoIA: Lex Quintos (sp)

MoW: Mattski

advisers: ted bundy, lady dakota, lightning jack

Edited by Boogeyman657

If there were a "thumbs up" button around these forums, you, sir, would have the most out of them all.

I find it comical you disguise your humility and exposure by the use of comedy. People lift up your skirt and you get your panties in such a bunch then 24 hours later, you claim that you did not take it serious, but that you laughed because it is humorous :facepalm: (i.e. the quoted post above, my post of Neo Uruk aka Rey being appointed as leader of some stupid alliance) . For once, grow some balls, come clean, and do not make bullshit comments like these around the forums (and IRC) if you want to be respected more by the CN Community.

No one cares how cool you think you are or how hard you think you "pwnt" Rey. Shut up.