Ecto Cooler

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Umbrella a picky alliance? Not to mention you should feel free to ask GOONS about their standards.

The standards of GOONs are of the highest calibre. I, for example, would never be allowed into such an establishment. I am unable to articulate myself with the appropriate clarity of mind, intelligence, wit and perspective required to be considered a contributing member, and my sense of humor is described as "different".

In the meantime, congratulations to VE and IRON for doing the "Damn, you fight like a monster, here's my number if you ever want to catch up" thing, and then actually dialling that number to catch up and become good friends, which most alliances in the same position don't seem to get around to doing.

Not sure if this treay makes any politcal sense but as far as two alliance pention for throwing everything including the kitchen sink in a war they are a perfect match.

I respect both alliance.  Congratulations.

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Natan of Ragtag Umbrella Expired 3/22/2013 4:27:24 AM 2013-03-29 Punch to the face!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order AAAAAAAAAAGGGG of AAAAAAAAAAGGGG Umbrella Expired 3/14/2013 2:43:27 AM 2013-03-21 RAWR

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Zerileous of Monkey Time Umbrella Active 3/1/2013 4:01:09 AM 2013-03-08 RAWR!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order onelove of We Are One Love Umbrella Active 2/18/2013 12:11:11 AM 2013-02-25 HUNGGRRrrrryy... *eats brella*

Rorschach of New Frontier Deinos Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Active 2/6/2013 12:21:54 PM 2013-02-13 HEY YOU GUYS

ddog241 of IREP1 Deinos Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order War 1/31/2013 1:43:01 AM 2013-02-07 FOR ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order stalwart of Texass Umbrella War 1/26/2013 12:09:50 AM 2013-02-02 A Maelstrom has arrived!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Utovicapresident of Utovica Viridian Entente War 1/25/2013 11:50:15 PM 2013-02-01

The Maelstrom has arrived.

Destruction Record.

Totally avoided umbrella.. *nods*... And alliance leaders.. *nods*. Did I mention I have a healthy appetite for anything designated a target? No one better play the "NPO avoided x" card.. those of us who were able and active.. particularly myself, kicked as much butt as available to be kicked. In these days of flagging activity and interest, no alliance has a perfect war record, but we do our best all the same. Given that all war records are now public. Distorting the truth shall be much more challenging.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Natan of Ragtag Umbrella Expired 3/22/2013 4:27:24 AM 2013-03-29 Punch to the face!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order AAAAAAAAAAGGGG of AAAAAAAAAAGGGG Umbrella Expired 3/14/2013 2:43:27 AM 2013-03-21 RAWR

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Zerileous of Monkey Time Umbrella Active 3/1/2013 4:01:09 AM 2013-03-08 RAWR!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order onelove of We Are One Love Umbrella Active 2/18/2013 12:11:11 AM 2013-02-25 HUNGGRRrrrryy... *eats brella*

Rorschach of New Frontier Deinos Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Active 2/6/2013 12:21:54 PM 2013-02-13 HEY YOU GUYS

ddog241 of IREP1 Deinos Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order War 1/31/2013 1:43:01 AM 2013-02-07 FOR ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order stalwart of Texass Umbrella War 1/26/2013 12:09:50 AM 2013-02-02 A Maelstrom has arrived!

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia New Pacific Order Utovicapresident of Utovica Viridian Entente War 1/25/2013 11:50:15 PM 2013-02-01

The Maelstrom has arrived.

Destruction Record.

Totally avoided umbrella.. *nods*... And alliance leaders.. *nods*. Did I mention I have a healthy appetite for anything designated a target? No one better play the "NPO avoided x" card.. those of us who were able and active.. particularly myself, kicked as much butt as available to be kicked. In these days of flagging activity and interest, no alliance has a perfect war record, but we do our best all the same. Given that all war records are now public. Distorting the truth shall be much more challenging.

Wait, why does anyone care about who your crappy middle tier nation fought?  or do you always just show up in treaty announcement threads that have nothing to do with NPO and post things about wars you fought in?

Wait, why does anyone care about who your crappy middle tier nation fought?  or do you always just show up in treaty announcement threads that have nothing to do with NPO and post things about wars you fought in?

I thought Neo had directed: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116757-ecto-cooler/page-2#entry3131900 at the Pacific, in error. Simple misread mistake. My apologies. Proceed with discussion.

While I'm not a fan of some of VE's other treaty partners, other than some of the alliances VE has tied themselves to they tend to conduct themselves honorably and are a pretty good alliance. Seeing all the angst this treaty is causing Rush and Neo Uruk tends to make me lean towards thinking this treaty is good, congrats and good luck to both alliances.

I thought Neo had directed: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116757-ecto-cooler/page-2#entry3131900 at the Pacific, in error. Simple misread mistake. My apologies. Proceed with discussion.

I didn't, although some were claiming NPO didn't fight as well as they should. I believe that was in the other thread.

You've gained quite possibly one of the best allies in the entire game, grats IRON.

Though in fairness,

GOONS
is an alliance known for being a joke as fighters. Loud mouth jokes.
They do a lot of it, but that is like saying Kirsten Stewart is a good
actor because she has been in several films. It doesn't follow. 

Wow, rude.

Edited by Sardonic