GOONS break agreement

This is like asking someone to look at the wiki or check here for protectorate agreements first. I hear nobody is obligated, and such an implication reeks of moralism.

Hi I take it you didn't read the thread? Here let me help you. There was no OWF announcement and no one updated the wiki. So I hope this helps you with your comprehension of the subject matter. I am here to help, as always.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh yes useless little alliances like those formed by the great NG when they were hiding from Equilibrium forces . Ubuntu agrees with you. I dispise them also most assuredly so veryuch.

Awesome... I succeeded in getting rid of that fake "accent".. at least temporarily...

Peace

I believe this is the first actual, recorded use of the word 'sophisticated' to describe anything associated with GOONS in the history of Planet Bob...like not even people who are members or were members of GOONS have used that word to describe anything associated with their own alliance.

But just for confirmation, what do you think the word 'sophisticated' means?

For everyone who is confused Sophisticated is defined as

• (of a machine, system, or technique) Developed to a high degree of complexity.
  • (of a person or their thoughts, reactions, and understanding) Aware of and able to interpret complex issues; subtle

I think the only master you be is master of baiting hooks on fishing boats. That why you known world wide as Master Baiter.

Classic!

It looks as if the war has ended but I have not seen an reps being paid from Goon memebers to the nation of Swazizulu.

btw love tha accent Ubuntu.

Oh God... no he hasn't.  His schtick was slightly humorous for the first couple days... but now its just meh.  I really miss the days when useless micros that tried to make a spectacle of themselves on the OWF were treated with the utmost disdain that they deserve.

I guess election announcements, private channels, treaty announcements, and other such boring stuff trumps this. Clearly, way more fun.

Carry on, Ubuntu.

This is like asking someone to look at the wiki or check here for protectorate agreements first. I hear nobody is obligated, and such an implication reeks of moralism.

From what I've gathered it wasn't on the wiki and the protectorate agreement was extremely unclear at best (on the OWF), but I honestly haven't looked into it too much. 

Hi I take it you didn't read the thread? Here let me help you. There was no OWF announcement and no one updated the wiki. So I hope this helps you with your comprehension of the subject matter. I am here to help, as always.

A simile is a comparison using the words "like" or "as". You are welcome.

My argument, for the many retards who are apparently participating in this thread, is that GOONS will cry about "standard practices" when they feel like it, but like small children hold no consistent view on the matter. You should laugh at them when they insist that "things are done a certain way around here."

My argument, for the many retards who are apparently participating in this thread, is that GOONS will cry about "standard practices" when they feel like it, but like small children hold no consistent view on the matter. You should laugh at them when they insist that "things are done a certain way around here."

You might consider putting down the bottle and going to bed.

The "GOONS is complaining about private channels as a distraction" argument would be compelling if not for the fact that only one or two Goons actually "complained". Not sure then how it would account for the rest of us. See this post for the actual reasoning.

In a bigger alliance, that's one of the responsibilities of a war minister.  Being unable to check your war screens only shows incompetence.

For the record I was terribly unfit for argument at the time that post was made.  I was also under the impression that the incident was more recent.

What I meant to say was more of "we aren't a complete police state with fully armed robocops" and not "we don't check on our members"

Edited by Neo Uruk

GOONS may not be the most organised when it comes to keeping their members in check.... But in the end its just a game and if someone is going to attack then they will.

Probably not my place to say this.... But i agree with those that are saying it should have been kept in private.

BUT..... GOONS still suck :P

Your own Emperor forgot the NPO even attacked us last war. You don't have any room to talk about organization.

Maybe you're not worth remembering?

Pacifica is one of the most organised alliances on Cybernations.... So lets not go down that road GOON