Declaration of Existence

Someone can please start to log dump and share print screens of what happened in Ai? Thanks. 

Good Luck with that. As there is no one incident or one thing that caused departures.

To sum it up though.  The members of Ai are some of our best friends and family in this game. We have been friends for a very long time and we remain friends. But no matter how good of a relationship you have with someone, sometimes you just can't live under the same roof.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes all 51 of those nukes are surely a sight to behold.

Anyways congrats on your upgrade of surroundings, I can't say I'm particularly fond of this lineup but it's always good to do something new and your theme is one of the more original that's come about of late.

It's now 1651 until a formal protection agreement is announced. Then we can both team up and go all tornado in the park. 

Halifax too cold other wise Im all there.

Edit:

Also who's running the grow house?

CJ runs some sort of hemp growing operation in a little building out past the old trailer graveyard.  I'm assured that hemp isn't weed but I don't ask too many questions.

CJ runs some sort of hemp growing operation in a little building out past the old trailer graveyard.  I'm assured that hemp isn't weed but I don't ask too many questions.

Any of them extree houses got tires that hold air or some sturdy steps? We're lookin' to spruce the place back up a bit after this last war. A grill and porch to fix some vittles on would be nice as well. Anything will do. We ain't too perticular.

Any of them extree houses got tires that hold air or some sturdy steps? We're lookin' to spruce the place back up a bit after this last war. A grill and porch to fix some vittles on would be nice as well. Anything will do. We ain't too perticular.

Well...do you might lice?  If not, or you got some serious business bug spray I might have something for you.

Sunnyvale Trailer Park officially surrenders to the forces of Valhalla and NG. There will be no reps, however, the current members of Sunnyvale Trailer Park will now merge with Valhalla as a condition of peace.

On that note...

Thanks to everyone that tolerated our bit of lulz and are good sports about it all.  Actually Sunnyvale Trailer Park will continue on under the protection of Valhalla and will serve as Valhalla's applicant alliance, so this was by no means a bogus DoE.  Everyone is still welcomed to come to the trailer park--just make sure you don't have Johnny Law chasing you or we'll just turn your ass over.  No offense, we like it quiet here.  A longer, more proper charter will be forth coming.

Special thanks to Caustic from NG.  I enjoyed our conversation the other night on IRC and look forward to an excellent working relationship with you and NG into the future.

Sunnyvale Trailer Park officially surrenders to the forces of Valhalla and NG. There will be no reps, however, the current members of Sunnyvale Trailer Park will now merge with Valhalla as a condition of peace.

On that note...

Thanks to everyone that tolerated our bit of lulz and are good sports about it all.  Actually Sunnyvale Trailer Park will continue on under the protection of Valhalla and will serve as Valhalla's applicant alliance, so this was by no means a bogus DoE.  Everyone is still welcomed to come to the trailer park--just make sure you don't have Johnny Law chasing you or we'll just turn your ass over.  No offense, we like it quiet here.  A longer, more proper charter will be forth coming.

Special thanks to Caustic from NG.  I enjoyed our conversation the other night on IRC and look forward to an excellent working relationship with you and NG into the future.

you shouldn't give me that kind of power