Stewie AMA (IC)

Stewie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you do with the Venerable Oriental?

Ate it

Okay STEWIE.  

What's the best (unfriendly) way to deal with kiddie fiddlers?

Tie their hands and feet together and put them in the Paloma Bull Race.

Do sheep still run from you when you walk near them?

Nope, they play guitar instead

Melody_Sheep.jpg

Why are you a myth style attention whore?

i require so much attention that i can force people whom apparently are not attention whores to go out of their way to bring me up randomly in conversations

it's a gift and a curse

Only allies have that information disclosed to them in a document that must be destroyed upon reading.

You mean parchment so old it crumbles on contact with skin ......

Which single alliance, off each side of the war, would you like to see skinned alive for the way they carried/handled themselves?

Does Peter approve of your relationship with Brian?

The Fatman will die.

why are you the way that you are

StewieHitsHeadOnCeiling.gif

Who would you most like to roll?

Too many alliances to name right now.

Who impressed you the most out of the last war? Who was the least impressive(You cant use MHA as an answer)

Most Impressive
Stewieland's Citizens, kept on kicking out soldier babies on a daily basis.

Least Impressive
Stewieland's Nuclear Arsenal. Got struck down by far too many SDIs

You mean parchment so old it crumbles on contact with skin ......

Indeed, it crumbles so fast that nobody actually knows Rush's age

Which single alliance, off each side of the war, would you like to see skinned alive for the way they carried/handled themselves?

There's no single alliance on both sides of the web who deserve to be skinned alive, there's several alliances on both sides who I facepalmed at.

High up on the list for eQ would be Polar and Sparta for dragging NG to one side of the conflict. While on the competence side I feel VE is probably high up there for not following coalition plans. That made me facepalm when I read about it...

An MD treaty with someone I'm NOT tied to?

GPA

Well we should totally "sign" a platonic one. Then I am an Advisor whose advices nobody listens to, thus we probably won't... :(

Which is the non-allied alliance that you also couldn't/wouldn't want to be allied with, but that you respect the most?

Which is the ally of an ally that - the reason aside - you'd be less happy to have to fight for? (They can be someone you'd anyway fight for, or not: you don't need to actually tell this part.)

Edit:syntax

Edited by jerdge

Well we should totally "sign" a platonic one. Then I am an Advisor whose advices nobody listens to, thus we probably won't... :(

Which is the non-allied alliance that you also couldn't/wouldn't want to be allied with, but that you respect the most?

Which is the ally of an ally that - the reason aside - you'd be less happy to have to fight for? (They can be someone you'd anyway fight for, or not: you don't need to actually tell this part.)

Edit:syntax

Lets do this!
Then again, I'm the president that nobody listens to, thus we probably won't... :(

NEW/Kaskus. They throw everything and the kitchen sink in when war is on the cards

I'd be unimpressed if I had to fight for any of the SF/XX crowd.

None as far as I know.

Maybe nobody wants to admit that happened, out of the 4 I fought 3 were in that category (including a leader, as per CN wiki). And those weren't isolated incidents.

Could very well be you guys rolled more of us, as should be expected with the military reputations of both our alliances. But what I saw on the battlefied - to my own surprise - didn't quite reflect those reputations.

And so I learned, again, that one shouldn't believe too much what i written here on the OWF.

Is there any way you can at least partly agree with this?

Maybe nobody wants to admit that happened, out of the 4 I fought 3 were in that category (including a leader, as per CN wiki). And those weren't isolated incidents.
Could very well be you guys rolled more of us, as should be expected with the military reputations of both our alliances. But what I saw on the battlefied - to my own surprise - didn't quite reflect those reputations.

And so I learned, again, that one shouldn't believe too much what i written here on the OWF.

I know some of the guys in our lower tier went inactive due to RL shortly after the war started. This kind of thing happens all the time. No entire alliance is 100% active and it can be hard to ensure coordination when certain members are only available when others aren't.

Yes because your single examples overpower all evidence to the contrary this war.

NOPE

Did you know that KingXander video tapes you while you sleep?

Yes, it's to make sure the monsters don't touch me.

Have you ever used a non-stewie avatar? I can't remember a time when I've seen you without one.

Yes, up until mid last year I used the static avatar with the Poison Clan logo in it.