Stewie AMA (IC)

Stewie

I know some of the guys in our lower tier went inactive due to RL shortly after the war started. This kind of thing happens all the time. No entire alliance is 100% active and it can be hard to ensure coordination when certain members are only available when others aren't.

It weren't inactives I was talking about. It's the NG nations that went in, picked the wrong target and had a hard time, or lost, or were totally overpowered. This happened to more than a handfull. So I think it would be correct to state that the good fighters in MHA are better than the weaker fighters in NG. Would it be conceivable that you ever susbscribe to such a statement?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It weren't inactives I was talking about. It's the NG nations that went in, picked the wrong target and had a hard time, or lost, or were totally overpowered. This happened to more than a handfull. So I think it would be correct to state that the good fighters in MHA are better than the weaker fighters in NG. Would it be conceivable that you ever susbscribe to such a statement?

It's amusing that you're pushing so hard to get vindication for something so petty. Quite telling about the state of your alliance really.

Your name sums you up pretty well.

It's amusing that you're pushing so hard to get vindication for something so petty. Quite telling about the state of your alliance really.

Your name sums you up pretty well.

Not getting vindication for something so petty as this (I agree) is more telling about the state of the OWF and the facades being held up then about the state of my alliance. If admitting that even MHA can put up resistance in war (something we don't even care about that much) is too much to ask, then this community isn't worth mixing with.

And your reference to my name is nice, some people could use a little trip through it, they won't come out like Zaphod did.

I'll be off now, back to the communities I actually like mixing with.

Edited by total perspective vortex