Stewie AMA (IC)

Stewie

I saw Rush did one of these and thought why should the geriatrics get all the fun...

I am Stewie. Overlord of the insomniacs of Stewieland. This online conference is open to all denizens of Planet Bob, and I will answer any questions as honestly as I can, though due to OPSEC there may be certain questions under a gag order.

Please keep all questions IC, we can't let my true plans to kill Lois and the Fatman get out to them...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the first alliance that you first joined and why did you leave it?

The first alliance I joined was the League of Defensive Nations.

I joined because at the time I wasn't sure if I would play CN for very long. LDN then was absorbed by TOOL in september 2007 and Emperor Tempest became a gov member of TOOL while I moved to LXXQTJMN which was filled with guys I knew from Filefront.com and Arloria.net IRC network

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

Please expand, I'm not sure what you're referencing.

Why have we never been able to get along, and what made you so leary of Valhalla when it seemed that quite a few of us got along fine while chit chatting and our two alliances seemed quite compatible in the way we operated but never when it came down to srs bsns talk? Ive always been curious as to the prior questions and would love an honest answer from your perspective as I never really could grasp/figure it out.

CJ

Why have we never been able to get along, and what made you so leary of Valhalla when it seemed that quite a few of us got along fine while chit chatting and our two alliances seemed quite compatible in the way we operated but never when it came down to srs bsns talk? Ive always been curious as to the prior questions and would love an honest answer from your perspective as I never really could grasp/figure it out.

CJ

If you remember CJ you and iFOK were quite close to signing a treaty back in the day. But then you cnxed it shortly before NG formed or that's the story as I understand it. From then on we didn't see Valhalla and subsequently AI as a direct treaty partner, especially after we signed with IRON. We didn't feel that signing treaties across the web was conclusive to a strong FA structure, as can be seen with this war. Especially with that sides' views towards raiders like ourselves, plus when NG formed several members remember how you dumped PC and didn't want to be tied again. Plus I think that there are several members of your alliance I would like to punch in the face repeatedly for their OWF posts.

Apart from those few people, personally I have no issue with AI at present, apart from some of your ties. I coordinated with several members of BAPS during the FARK war, I enjoy bantering Pansy on IRC, but I think beyond that, there's several personalities on both sides that just don't mesh well at high gov and at membership level when it comes down to "srs bsns". Alongside your current treaty ties. I don't think there will be a relationship beyond being allies of allies.

Just how old is Rush

Sadly that information is OPsec. Only allies have that information disclosed to them in a document that must be destroyed upon reading.

Why do you have so few casualities? :D

I didn't know 10,777,017 casualties was so few nowdays...

Just cos you've broken 12 million....

¬_¬

--

I guess because before PB-Orders I had never fought in a war, I'd been in an Econ alliance for the majority of my existence (LXXQTJMN) Edited by Stewie

I remember you from Poison Clan. How is NG treating you? Does it have the same quirky vibe Poison Clan had? Some of my absolute favorite CN moments were chewing through Rok nations like a hyperactive 4 year old after the little turd sniffer was given a chainsaw and a few lines of blow during whatever war it was where PC and Rok mixed it up.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

I didn't know 10,777,017 casualties was so few nowdays...

Just cos you've broken 12 million....

¬_¬

--

I guess because before PB-Orders I had never fought in a war, I'd been in an Econ alliance for the majority of my existence (LXXQTJMN)

10 mil isn't bad, especially at your ns :) I should do some fighting, too many guys passed me in amazin casuality race :D

do you feel trendy or unoriginal creating another AMA thread?

I feel dirty.

I remember you from Poison Clan. How is NG treating you? Does it have the same quirky vibe Poison Clan had? Some of my absolute favorite CN moments were chewing through Rok nations like a hyperactive 4 year old after the little turd sniffer was given a chainsaw and a few lines of blow during whatever war it was where PC and Rok mixed it up.

NG is going well. When Che and Lord Nettles are in your alliance of course it's quirky.

That was a great war, more wars should be like that, 1 on 1.

They started off bigger than us, in the end we had more tech, land and infra than them.. hehe Edited by Stewie

NG is going well. When Che and Lord Nettles are in your alliance of course it's quirky.

That was a great war, more wars should be like that, 1 on 1.

They started off bigger than us, in the end we had more tech, land and infra than them.. hehe

Oh god, lord nettles.. hahah...

Yeah that was a fab war.