Recognition of Hostilities (DoW NG)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that qualifies you to 5% of the 100,000 tech ODN ransom.

Aww, you're sooo cute. Is that why they don't let you into the big boys discussions.

It is pretty sad to see you relying on rumours and a couple of low level spies within our membership.

You, ah, you really don't know, do you?

[16:09] <&OsRavan[ODN]> ;:considers;: let me raise a possible counter
[16:09] <&OsRavan[ODN]> you let DH off with surrender, and ODN pays reps to those who feel our ally have wronged them
[16:09] <~Brehon[NPO]> No reps
[16:10] <&OsRavan[ODN]> say we pay out 100,000 tech? (and I would need to run that by our senate)

Pretty sad this is the guy you guys elect over and over.  Selling you all out and you have no idea.  That's a 462 tech per ODNista check Os wrote on your behalf to bail out Doom House.
Edited by Schattenmann

[16:09] <&OsRavan[ODN]> you let DH off with surrender, and ODN pays reps to those who feel our ally have wronged them
[16:10] <&OsRavan[ODN]> say we pay out 100,000 tech? (and I would need to run that by our senate)

Pretty sad this is the guy you guys elect over and over.  Selling you all out and you have no idea.  That's a 462 tech per ODNista check Os wrote on your behalf to bail out Doom House.

You don't get it...it's ok. 

Great reasoning as to why CnG's peace moding is not cowardly.

You seriously need Imodium for your mouth. It seems like the only thing you do is spew the shittiest comments available without thinking. You have a much more intelligent mind than your posts insinuate, but please continue with words like: dumb, stupid, mouth breather, idiot, etc.... It makes you seem very intelligent. I think you might unseat Haf and HoT after this war.

I look at Legion and know why it was a great call. Had we all on this side had followed the top down approach from the onset...this could have been much more ugly for EQ. 

So you're a bunch of cowards then waiting until we had been heavily engaged for 2 months before hitting us.

I look forward to when we come to collect against this debt of cowardice...

Considering all the wars in which NG has declared on alliances already heavily engaged, I don't see how you can call it cowardice or consider it they owe you a debt without NG owing one to every heavily engaged alliance you guys have declared on. NG has always been a proponent of the winning side using overwhelming force to win and not holding back to make it easier on the losers, except of course when NG is on the losing side. If you plan to make Sparta pay up in the future if you ever get the chance, then there is no reason Sparta shouldn't take payment in advance from you guys when they have the chance. You get peace when you surrender and the enemy gives you peace, so making threats like this to those your fighting isn't wise unless your winning and can set the peace terms yourself.

It's the way the majority of Bob feels about NSO, funnily enough.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ahahahhaahahahha, oh man. Joke or not, that just begs "use me as propaganda later".

EDIT: and here we are. (later, that is)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lol. It should be noted that I like NSO. They've been on the up and up recently.

Edited by Enamel32

You pissed off not only C&G/NG, but many others as well.

And no I'm not going to spoil the suprise if you can't read the writing on the wall.  I will however be saying I told ya so when it happens.

What, you're all going to *really* dislike us from now on? That sounds horrible.

ahahahhaahahahha, oh man. Joke or not, that just begs "use me as propaganda later".

EDIT: and here we are. (later, that is)

lol. It should be noted that I like NSO. They've been on the up and up recently.

:Yawn:: weak propoganda is weak.  There's a reason no one there that night actually thought it was anything but a sarcastic tongue-in-cheek comment (hint, cause thats what it was) and why the only one making 'propoganda' are the OWF idiots.   Not just anyone who knows me, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together, could tell that wasn't serious offer but rather a snide comeback to terms for umbrella (hint: not even for ODN who were offered surrender as terms) that were felt to be ridiculous.   But by all means, if it makes you this gleeful to purpously mis-read stuff for OWF 'points' continue.  I wouldn't want to interrupt your fun with like, facts or serious contemplation.   Admin forfend we didn't purpously miscontrue people here.

Edited by OsRavan

You can say whatever you wish, but a look at the stats will say that we've been putting out far more damage than we've been taking.

I'll give that to you - it's basically true from what I've experienced the last month.  However, it's always basically going to be true whenever 3 people hit 1 person.  That one person can throw 3 nukes and those 3 can only throw 1 nuke.  Fortunately, because the damage is spread out more, it's a lot faster for the 3 people to rebuild than the one, so I'll recover more quickly...  In addition, we've been able to make good collections this last month (App's only been engaged that long), whereas you've lost several months of funding.

Phrog

I will never get tired of this quote.

Also wow Sparta, you're dumb, we get it.  You might want to stop reminding people of this fact.