Quick Note from MK

I wish nothing, but to cure the members of community.

DoG is a very serious thing. If you think otherwise, that is unfortunate. We must help those heal, which need it the most. 

One particular person from GATO comes to mind when you talk about DoG. Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest reason I wouldn't want to see a sanction war is not that I think our side would come out worse for it.  There are effective countermeasures to get around it that I think our side would pull off better than the other side.  Such measures are just a PITA to organize and implement.

(OOC: they don't make the game more fun at all and are just an annoyance.)

You really shouldn't leave the door open for "Since when do MK care about annoying people"?

Also, I agree with you here. A greater activity level would be a significant advantage in a sanction war (at least at the outset).

I'd like to advise anyone who wishes to retain their sanity to no longer quote HoT or reply. It tickles his fancy when people reply and keep him stuck in his delusions of grandeur. How this made it to 20 pages shows me how fast the quality of posting has dropped in six years. 

Help him heal. Don't reply. 

Community Service Announcement: Symptoms and Treatment: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-delusions-of-grandeur.htm

You dare to question your omnipotent lord?  Pray I do not decide to destroy you like I have the Shroom Oppressors.  This whole war is my personal doing, and I shall do it again to eliminate an insolent brat such as yourself!

You dare to question your omnipotent lord?  Pray I do not decide to destroy you like I have the Shroom Oppressors.  This whole war is my personal doing, and I shall do it again to eliminate an insolent brat such as yourself!

Stop proving TimLee right. It's weird. Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

Well, I'm nothing if not helpful, and I'm pretty sure I can explain that first part easily enough. You see, the act of leaving your own alliance and joining another sovereign entity during wartime is referred to as as wartime desertion. I don't claim to know GOONS' policy regarding this. You'd know better than I, so if you say they support desertion, then I'll take your word for it.

Call it what you want man, it doesn't really matter either way. What matters is what my friends think, quite obviously.

I would like to see an extension of the sanction war, however, simply because it's fun, hilarious, and entertaining.

I did have a discussion with certain people, and they brought up something like introducing chemical weapons to the game.

A sanction war is like a chemical weapon exchange, because even though it's theoretically lethal, it is something that can be quickly and efficiently negated through the use of good planning and coordination, although the effort of negation will likely be taxing and annoying on all sides.

Edited by Instr