We at The III Percent

FYI

GATO is your "Protector"
You are a "protectorate"

You are not the first to make this trivial but annoying mistake.

Duly noted.

III Percenters are not poets, politicians, protesters nor diplomats. III Percenters are soldiers

Have a nice day !

All hail the crown.

Thats what Doom said everytime he entered the colony, so we made him an admin, and my god once we did that, I wouldn't want to tell you what he used for a piss bucket on the last bivwack.

The Crown is a lie.

There is only but one true cause to follow now, some say it was the admin rights that swayed my hand, others claim it was because I was plied with enough Single Malt bottles to tranquilise a horse, or was it enough horse tranquiliser to fill a bottle, I forget now, but Ketamine aside, the III Percent are here... and this time... heh... it's personal son.

The piss bucket, heh, the guy was up his own A-O and had it coming, needless to say there will be more lulz to follow...

o/ III%

Personally, I'd prefer to see an alliance of five-percenters than three-percenters, but beggars can't be choosers,

GL, 3%

I hear that, however the crowns 50 year social programs designed to keep the cattle docile & dependent has apparently worked, medical and sociological teams of the III Percent are working tirelessly to reverse the effects. 

Freelancer told me to guess who was back? So I guess that Eminem is back. Did I get that right Freelancer?

I'm getting lean and healthy ,but the slim shady were not  .. blasphemy Sir  blasphemy.

Like the theme.

I was asked a week ago where we came up with the idea, it wasn't hard, we live it, however to be fair Ezio had quite a bit of influence. :p

To the rest of you, thank you for the wishes, The Chairmen and I have our work cut out for us as we reform the banking system here in "Bob" 

Nice camo whoever is on the left, and huzzah III%erz.

o7

Lets help you out with that one, you have a guy who was forced into seclusion for medical reasons, he passed his time learning the ways of the assassins creed, he has expendable funds to do what he wants, an arsenal that makes law enforcement for 65 miles around him cringe, when he got well again,  meets back up with some old friends, takes on Ezio as an avy in a place he's lived for seven years, who do you think that might be ? LOL

Tell Mila we miss her :)

o/ House Baratheon

Edited by Freelancer

The Historian in me is having a conniption. Not sure how to post this IC, but as its a response to the theme, I'll just spoiler it. If you are offended, don't click the spoiler :P

[spoiler] 18th century armies were by and large very small as it was hard for countries at the time to provide the necessary food and ammunition to field large bodies of Line Infantry. The US was no exception to this, though far more then 3% of the population fought at any one point of time. They just did not fight in the Continental Army as Congress could 1. Not pay them, 2. Not feed them, and 3. Not provide them with sufficient ammo. It was not until the French Revolutionary Wars that Western countries began developing the concept of national conscription and mass mobilization of resources. [/spoiler]

Anyhow, lesson over, congrats on the DoE. 
Edited by Aeros