Grand Lodge Election: Fun for all Masons

Congratulations on the election. You, DT and AB have been fun and quality opponents.

It's an honor and a pleasure. I'm not sure if we should fight yall more often or not!

Looking good, GLoF! Thanks for the shout-out! Classy announcement is classy. Props and kudos to GLoF for their efforts. Not singling anyone out, but if everyone in Equilibrium put in effort proportional to GLoF's, the other side would be feeling considerably more pressure.

I concur with prior posts regarding the civility displayed and enjoyment had on our front with TOP & friends. 

Edited by Farnsworth

Congrats on the new council and as been said several times, we in AI continue to respect and value your resolve and are proud to stand beside you fighting along with our mutual allies and friends in DT and IRON.

o/ GLoF

Thanks chef!

Looking good, GLoF! Thanks for the shout-out! Classy announcement is classy. Props and kudos to GLoF for their efforts. Not singling anyone out, but if everyone in Equilibrium put in effort proportional to GLoF's, the other side would be feeling considerably more pressure.

I concur with prior posts regarding the civility displayed and enjoyment had on our front with TOP & friends. 

Yes Yes!

And of course good luck and much love to the illustrious Penedono.  Lead on Pene, Lead on!

Congratulations to Penedono and the new GLoF council! You're wonderful allies, spirited fighters, and the heart of our coalition. In the absence of your leadership, TOP, OTR, TSO, and Alchemy would be leading much more comfortable lives.