Name that War

Banned

We've seen the sides adopt their coalition names.  Is there a generally accepted consensus already?  Are we following the mode used in Karma and naming the war after the aggressive coalition?

I've not really seen any clear indications on how this one will go down in the history books, and I'm interested to see if this is because I've missed something, or if this really hasn't been discussed.

How about the Second War of the Coalition?

I know practically nothing of the first one, just noting the similarity in numbers and the fact that this is one large coalition going up against another, smaller one, as happened more or less in the First War of the Coalition.

I think the Equilibrium War name will be the most commonly used anyway.

Ernesto Che Guevara, on 26 Feb 2013 - 15:52, said:
Can you, for once, stop distracting me? I'm still trying to figure out the Nukedhouse pun and your idea threw me off completely. Now I'm thinking about cheeseburgers.

So the house is doomed because it got nuked?

Let's puzzle this through. Nukes go boom. Boom sounds like doom. House sounds like mouse. We're developing nuclear mice? And they're eating cheeseburgers?

Let's puzzle this through. Nukes go boom. Boom sounds like doom. House sounds like mouse. We're developing nuclear mice? And they're eating cheeseburgers?

No no no you've got it all wrong. 

So you're a part of doom house. Doom and nuke both have 4 letters, making them interchangeable. Now, if the house is nuked instead of doomed, it could either A, have suffered a nuclear strike, or B, be the target of the colloquial term for microwaving something (eg: gotta go nuke my Hot Pockets, I'll be right back). 

NukedHouse would imply that your house is warm, as if in a microwave. In fact, your house is very, very hot, perhaps even on fire. Fire is another four-letter word, so firehouse could also be used.

Firehouse (a softer version of Nukedhouse) combines with the cheeseburgers...and this is where I'm lost.

uMHk0Se.jpg

Is...is that the name this war is going for? Why not block party? Or hell, Bloc Party for that matter.