OMG GATO PLEASE COME OUT OF PEACE MODE!

Rush Sykes

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burn it why? Because having no other argument you can't come up with something intelligent. 

Please, you have no argument.

Your best defense is that because other front's are dealing and inflicting lots of damage against each other CnG doesn't have to come out of PM.

I imagine CnG front is in the minority of damage taken and recieved despite being so huge.

burn it why? Because having no other argument you can't come up with something intelligent. 

It's appropriate that you of all people asked that question.  Your contribution in particular was awful.

It's a shame that belonging to one side causes people to believe that their efforts automatically have any credibility, all because others from that side will mindlessly hail it as being noteworthy simply because it's advantageous to their side as a whole.  As intrigued as I am by the war of attrition, how it's prompting unprecedented levels of bile from both sides is something I could live without.

Edited by Luckao

You just posted here numbers and made reviews and i just demonstrated you with numbers and with your owns sentences that everything is propaganda. We'll see in a few months how this looks. 

Until then, remember: eat what you have in your plate first!

Now, we also have to take into account that yes, we do not have an upper tier advantage. Especially since GATO in particular showed up when we were mostly deployed onto ODN and INT already, so obviously there wasn't much to do against this upper tier. Really, you can't call us inefficient and incompetent because our upper tiers are already occupied. So the 100k+ nations (of which GATO still has half of in PM), we can take out of consideration.

GATO's King Kong act at the upper tier is especially ludicrous given this fact, and that they came in late because orders to attack were ignored for a week.  Then add things like declaring war on Legion after Legion no longer had any nations in the range of the only nations GATO has out of peace mode and things get positively hilarious.

I don't know about the rest of C&G, but the idea that GATO is doing anything is silly.  Rush would have been better off posting this thread to C&G embassies as a defense of GATO's dereliction rather than out here.

It's a shame that belonging to one side causes people to believe that their efforts automatically have any credibility, all because others from that side will mindlessly hail it as being noteworthy simply because it's advantageous to their side as a whole.

You freely and openly showed us your process of skewing numbers in your favor, then claimed it as fact. Shut up.

GATO's King Kong act at the upper tier is especially ludicrous given this fact, and that they came in late because orders to attack were ignored for a week.  Then add things like declaring war on Legion after Legion no longer had any nations in the range of the only nations GATO has out of peace mode and things get positively hilarious.

I don't know about the rest of C&G, but the idea that GATO is doing anything is silly.  Rush would have been better off posting this thread to C&G embassies as a defense of GATO's dereliction rather than out here.

Grasping at straws, methinks.

Also, I saw your message in-game. Not sure if it's a mass PM, but props for at least taking the effort to try and convince me and the rest of GATO to surrender. 

You just posted here numbers and made reviews and i just demonstrated you with numbers and with your owns sentences that everything is propaganda. We'll see in a few months how this looks. 

Until then, remember: eat what you have in your plate first!

What?  I didn't post anything of the sort.  My point is, your post was terrible, as are posts from "my" side.  Sides aren't of any relevance.

You freely and openly showed us your process of skewing numbers in your favor, then claimed it as fact. Shut up.

I'm actively disassociating myself from this nonsense, and you've responded with some drivel in an utterly pointless attempt to refute a point that wasn't even made.  Don't be such a moron.

I'm actively disassociating myself from this nonsense, and you've responded with some drivel in an utterly pointless attempt to refute a point that wasn't even made.  Don't be such a moron.

You actively made a post that would only garner any credibility amongst your side. You did not attempt to break down actual statistics, but rather deliberately threw away any statistics that made your lackluster performance apparent.

You do realize that when we declared on Legion, we knocked 10 or so nations out of the 80-100k range right?

If this was said earlier, please forgive me. 

Want to add that at the very low levels like 1000 NS and below, the nation declare range gets very difficult to declare on targets.   The declare range is 75% to 133% of your current NS.  At 1000 NS that’s a range of 750 – 1330 NS.  That may not be too bad but if you get to 500 NS, the range is about 375 – 667, which is a tight range.  This gets just worse as you go down.  Plus, there seems to be plenty just sitting at 3NS or lower.

This is one of the reasons why I suggested http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115381-ultra-low-ns-level-fighting-ranges/.  Another reason is that there seems to be “dedicated” tech sellers that are technically aiding the opponents and have to right to cut off the tech supply line. (Some are sitting at 3NS and lower)

* Disclamer:  If my math is wrong, you guys know what I’m talking about.  Don’t do the usual and talk about how my math is off by this amount or that amount

/ edited inside () were added

Edited by scytale

You actively made a post that would only garner any credibility amongst your side. You did not attempt to break down actual statistics, but rather deliberately threw away any statistics that made your lackluster performance apparent.

You're definitely not serious.  Nobody's comprehension is this woeful.

Ahahaha, did someone really just post stats showing damage done between coalitions. The coalition with less nations always does more damage than The coalition with more nations, simply because the team with lesser nations has more opportunity to do damage.  This can be simulated in a team deathmatch with players of equal skill. 1 guy vs 5, the one man team is always going to get the most kills on a player to player basis, but that doesn't mean he wins.

This thread is drivel. I should have expected as much given the OP.

The notion that the smaller side always does more damage is ridiculous. I suggest you look at the final stats of all global wars. The smaller side only does more damage in the initial 2 weeks... when most of the smaller side is able to fight back daily in 6 wars. Once you reach the point where the smaller side is only in defensive wars and the smaller side is STILL doing more damage, then you have to (regardless of whether or not the larger side has the #s to win in the long run) seriously admit that the smaller side is just better at doing what they do.

Hmmm I usually expect your posts to have some basis in fact. What happened to you this war? Legion had at least 10 over 80k out of peace when we hit them. When we were done they one guy at 70k (who we had not hit) and the rest under. Since, it seems one big guy of theirs came out (Timlee currently wrecking him) and Darkastan who at 12k infra and 4k tech is no threat to anyone.

StealthKill's post is beautiful. 

Neo Uruk's comprehension really is that bad. 

One thing I will give CnG and co, is that damage should be turning in EQ's favor now that nuke stockpiles should be depleted and so far that doesn't seem to be the case and I don't really have an explanation.  Perhaps with so much of the CnG mid-tier in PM, SF/XX can't really maximize our damage output in that range, or it is being offset by higher losses in the upper tiers.  Or it could be that we are blowing staggers and missing attacks.

Nah, it's more than that. Unless you guys are just faking your enthusiasm.

There are some alliances we disliked, sure.  Lots of people kept telling us that we had never been challenged, or fought wars.  Despite us showing evidence to the contrary, they still spout this nonsense.  This war was going to happen sooner or later, at least between DR and DH because DR made the choice months ago to roll DH.  Did DH make a choice to roll DR?  Perhaps, perhaps not, but DH was preparing defensively and DR agressively. 

AI wanted a piece of us for a while now.  We're fine with fighting a war.  But nothing unites an alliance more than facing an overwhelming force coming to burn our house down.  Most of us have faced similar odds in a war many years ago where the world rose up against us.  We are much more prepared and united now than we ever were.  The world wants to bring us down to size, then we will make the world tremble.  If we're coming down, we're bringing all of your upper tiers with us.  If we can't have an upper tier, you can't either.

One thing I will give CnG and co, is that damage should be turning in EQ's favor now that nuke stockpiles should be depleted and so far that doesn't seem to be the case and I don't really have an explanation.  Perhaps with so much of the CnG mid-tier in PM, SF/XX can't really maximize our damage output in that range, or it is being offset by higher losses in the upper tiers.  Or it could be that we are blowing staggers and missing attacks.

What I have seen that doesn't help is when you are able to drag one guy down Take Kerschbs, he has almost 9k tech....The legion dude that hit him....doesn't. The Legion got got effectively Zi'd while Kerschbs lost most of what he had before falling....so as our big tech guys do fall they are outputting a lot of damage still. Also nukes really aren't that depleted. Probably from missed staggers. I know I have been able to peace and buy twice now.

His post is a pure piece of propaganda and anyone buying it is a fool. My comprehension is fine.

Schattenmann talking about things he can't seem to comprehend or grasp the slightest concept of. How utterly surprising that is.

Ignored war orders for a week? What the hell kind of asshattery is that? This may be the most pathetic attempt at trying to make a factual insult that I have ever seen. Mainly because the premise was we were not supposed to attack for a week. Edited by SoADarthCyfe6