OMG GATO PLEASE COME OUT OF PEACE MODE!

Rush Sykes

Seriously... stop with this silly rhetoric urging the bulk of C&G forces out of peace mode and pretending like you are just lying in wait, licking your chops to decimate us when we do come out. You have ridiculous numerical superiority, and you run around on this forum like you are this well oiled machine of war and somehow our peace mode nations are preventing you from fulfilling your ultimate destiny. 

Well... there are about a zillion numbers threads, so I am now going to throw out some numbers that I too have collected.

ODN --- 122 War Mode --- 366 Potential Defensive Slots --- 169 defensive
slots filled

GATO --- 51 War Mode --- 153 Potential Defensive Slots --- 23 defensive
slots filled

TLR ---  58 War Mode (counting those AA hopping, I wont tell you where to
find them) --- 174 Potential Defensive Slots --- 120 defensive slots
filled

INT --- 35 War Mode --- 105 Potential Defensive Slots --- 48 defensive
slots filled

NG(only the AA proper) --- 51 War Mode --- 153 Potential Defensive Slots
--- 75 defensive slots filled

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Surely with the statistical numerical advantage of the finely honed war machine that is SF-XX-Afterbirth, and given their constant clamoring for us to bring the tiers as yet unneeded out of PM, these paltry few are well covered. Surely they are?

Total among bulk of C&G + NG

317 Nations in war mode

951 total defensive slots

435 defensive slots filled

45.7% of defensive slots filled

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a thought to you inactive hunks of bloat in XX and you useless chunk of wastes of space in SF and you pathetic remnants of the female placenta following labor,,,, How about you 1st handle what is there before you before you demand more. The reality is, you are relying DR and the rest of EQ to elevate your sad little alliances to a seat at the big kids table through a long awaited victory that you have so longed after. How about you now stop your crying for more targets, and step up and do the job that is expected of you. Your collective incompetence literally knows no bounds, and you should all be ashamed of those numbers. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that individual alliances in the past have managed to to put out more wars than SF/XX are collectively putting at.

Correct. Just a quick search shows that at least NG, NPO and IRON put out equal or greater numbers of offensive wars as recent as the last war.

GATO --- 51 War Mode --- 153 Potential Defensive Slots --- 23 defensive
slots filled

Is GATO coming out?

Not really, 90 of those 153 Potential Defensive Slots are Nations that no one cares too much to complain about under 5k NS.

ODN --- 122 War Mode --- 366 Potential Defensive Slots --- 169 defensive
slots filled

ODN is much the same, ~210 of their defensive war slots are 10k NS and under.

Much the same for the rest of CnG.

Most of the relevant parts of the alliances are in peace mode, just under half of ODN is in peace mode and most of GATO is in peace mode.

Now I know why it is Derp Rush

Edited by Commander shepard

Is GATO coming out?

Not really, 90 of those 153 Potential Defensive Slots are Nations that no one cares too much to complain about under 5k NS.

ODN is much the same, ~210 of their defensive war slots are 10k NS and under.

Much the same for the rest of CnG.

Most of the relevant parts of the alliances are in peace mode, just under half of ODN is in peace mode and most of GATO is in peace mode.

Now I know why it is Derp Rush

/thread

not to mention that:

Damage done:

EQ: 3,824,516

WE: 4,174,775

The numbers don't lie. Considering your large numbers.....

"You have ridiculous numerical superiority"

Numbers make perfect sense to me.

Edited by ADude

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqaCrij7SLiidGxUVllNUDBWZndPNHZuTFE3MDdEMkE&usp=sharing

Those are very revealing stats.  Isnt Equilibrium suppose to dominate 100k-80k NS?  What is with the 0% defensive slots?

From those stats, the focus of Equilibrium on this front is concentrated mostly at the 40-60k NS

By correlating this stat from shinra:(http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115443-upper-tier-tracking-thread/page-4), one can assume that the numerical superiority is suppose to dominate C&G and co.  But the stats given by USmurf seems to otherwise contradict it,

SF/XX/Aftermath and co.
  120k+ -  12 (0) --> 12 (0)
  100k - 20 (1) --> 20 (3)
  80k -  97 (51) --> 84 (42)

CnG and Co.
  120k+ -  37 (23) --> 44 (30)
  100k+ -  19 (11) --> 19 (10)
  80k -  56 (14) --> 61 (17)

half of the bob declared on CnG, how can we have supperior numbers?

If I recall the opening stats correctly, even with half the world declaring on them, CnG still had the advantage in the upper tiers. CnG is fighting this war very smartly and should get credit for doing so.

Hey Rush, remember the past two wars when you were calling out XX/SF to come out of peace mode? now you're on the losing side and get to experience the same thing, if it was ok for you to do it then, it is entirely ok for us to do it now.