Remember What I said About Umbrella?

Tom Marvolo Riddle

aside from our members jumping to lols in dif aa's there were a few ghost too, but please almighty riddle carry on with your superb predictions, show us why you are the beacon of tactics, propaganda and what not.

Edited by Amossio

Alliance hopping is great. It makes things very slightly harder for your enemy while not making things any harder for yourself. It also means that you can get together and play dress-up with your pals. If it annoys someone on the other side, that's all part of the fun.

Edited by Lamuella

Alliance hopping is great. It makes things very slightly harder for your enemy while not making things any harder for yourself. It also means that you can get together and play dress-up with your pals. If it annoys someone on the other side, that's all part of the fun.

At the risk of incorrectly giving you the impression it actively annoys me, it doesnt. It doesnt make things the slightest bit harder because we track the nations individually, doh. I do think it's a pretty shady (OOC:OOC) tactic but whatever. It's completely useless so have at it. All it does is reset your alliance join date later.

At the risk of incorrectly giving you the impression it actively annoys me, it doesnt. It doesnt make things the slightest bit harder because we track the nations individually, doh. I do think it's a pretty shady (OOC:OOC) tactic but whatever. It's completely useless so have at it. All it does is reset your alliance join date later.

Your nations can't even properly enter peace mode, don't blame us for thinking you will suck at something more complex and actively trying to exploit it.

Its akin to our forces changing the flag posted on our uniforms and military equipment.  

It doesnt make things the slightest bit harder because we track the nations individually, doh.

For alliance leadership this is likely true. For individual alliance members looking for a war? That depends if they're attacking from a target list or just going down the AA list ingame.

• 4 weeks later...