Remember What I said About Umbrella?

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Now in the Anarchy thread, when they declared on Umbrella, I said that Umbrella would drop to 30 nations by the end of the war. Everyone said I was crazy, that cant happen, they will be fine. GUess what? Umbrella is down to 65 NATIONS! So looks like Umbrella is well on their way to 30.

Which if Umbrellaw here to fall to thirty, they will undoubtadley go lower.

Now in the Anarchy thread, when they declared on Umbrella, I said that Umbrella would drop to 30 nations by the end of the war. Everyone said I was crazy, that cant happen, they will be fine. GUess what? Umbrella is down to 65 NATIONS! So looks like Umbrella is well on their way to 30.

Which if Umbrellaw here to fall to thirty, they will undoubtadley go lower.

Technically you are correct.  However, you should consider the other Umbrella Nations AA hopping which are still part of Umbrella.

Non Grata have lost more than half of their original membership, I think they are doing worse than Umbrella.

You need to look at the AA's they created and joined.

Once again, good propaganda, but like 99% of the propaganda in this war its only useful on those with their heads in the sand or 100% in denial.  Useless.

I respectfully disagree, my Emperor, Good propaganda does have some use.

It's entertaining, gives a great morale boost to the comrades in arms on the opposite side of the war, demonstrates the magnitude of desperation of the enemy, and makes us laugh.

Laughing is good for our health and for the release of stress. I could always use a free endorphin fix.

Now bad propaganda is different. It does the same things in general, but is relatively unfunny and just falls flat and is somewhat embarrassing, sometimes to even those that look at it.

Umbrella have lost 16 nations in a month, a good portion were what seemed to be ghosts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuOBgJ-MOr7rdFJxVW9HZDA4V0ViczJUYkxIajEyLXc&output=html

^^^ a list of them from a few days ago.

No where near what you were predicting Tom,so no,you are wrong.

Edited by The Pansy

Disregarding the true intent of the thread I cant help but dislike the practice of AA hopping during war. First came across it fighting against Poison Clan years ago and it seams to be getting worse lately. Something about it just erks me.

That you aren't competent enough to stagger when it happens?

Disregarding the true intent of the thread I cant help but dislike the practice of AA hopping during war. First came across it fighting against Poison Clan years ago and it seams to be getting worse lately. Something about it just erks me.

I think that might be the idea.

Guys we have upset NPL, I think we all should stop doing this now :/