Hello, Non Grata, how are you? We are fine.

Randalla

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down declaring from 150k/200k+ will only get you to 112.5k/150k (not counting the +/-250 rule) which is still out of the majority of what nations will ever get and the only ways you can really get to 100k+ is to either and combination of; be neutral / have years of growth / have limited wars during conflicts. For everyone else its just a pipe dream that most have given up on and happy with it.

"The upper tier is irrelevant"

Ok glad to know you're as intelligent as ever

heh, I was expecting too much to have a mature conversation without you resorting to unneeded insults. No wonder most here don't like you.

Because they're wrong and I call them on it?

I seam to remember GOONS being involved in something similar when I was in MCXA. So you have no high ground to talk from.

Calling someone out on being a hypocrite doesn't make him a hypocrite. Nice to see your vendetta going strong after people bought your freedom because you were too useless to do it yourself.

I seam to remember GOONS being involved in something similar when I was in MCXA. So you have no high ground to talk from.

And of course you take it completely the wrong way. You're the one who was crying saying they only fight well when they dogpile people. Every war is a dogpile, if you can't take the heat, surrender now and save us a bunch of time later.

Which you obviously read, but wanted to make it looks like GOONS are trying to take some weird moral high ground. lol, what? GOONS are inheritently evil and embrace this fact.

You obviously don't understand how helpful 15mil is to a low tier nation, lol.

I do.....but if 15/90 is going to 1 nation, that means every 10 days 6 lower tier nations get some cash, not exactly earth shattering or game changing....

But I mean kudos for looking at the glass half full I guess!

You obviously don't understand how helpful 15mil is to a low tier nation, lol.

Actually I do, having been there for the entirety of my existence.

It doesn't help much. It can help a nuclear nation hold out a little longer. 

Assuming they get beat down to 500 inra every day from 1000 they're blowing a little over 2 million a day on infra, 800k for nukes. Assuming they're also being attacked by competent people with nuclear weapons they are also likely to be defeat alerted.

However most of these nations have higher tech which doesn't allow them to be super small, leaving them in the hands of more capable folk keeping them in perpetual anarchy and with no warchest losing far more than they recoup in aid every 10 days.

Assuming they get beat down to 500 inra every day from 1000 they're blowing a little over 2 million a day on infra, 800k for nukes. Assuming they're also being attacked by competent people with nuclear weapons they are also likely to be defeat alerted.

However most of these nations have higher tech which doesn't allow them to be super small, leaving them in the hands of more capable folk keeping them in perpetual anarchy and with no warchest losing far more than they recoup in aid every 10 days.

All 6 of them!

Try not to say it when we keep destroying your lower tiers CMs. It makes you look dumb. Then again you've never had any problems with that!

Everyone know the lower teirs is what counts!!!!

Also, for reference no one has even attacked "my" lower teir. Although if you find someone to compete with me it'd be great!

We've been dogpiled in virtually every conflict we've ever been in, even those we ultimately won.

haaa haaaa haaaaa, oh Sard I love you. Keep playing that one its really good. Perhaps we should erect a statue to your heroics during the weekly curbstomps you handed out to micro alliances every day of the year. Perhaps a national memorial to the 30:1 sieges you orchestrated against alliances like the NPL or Kaskus for example. You like to paint the picture of GOONs being the eternal underdog and yet in practice your alliance thrives on the exact oposite taking every oportunety to head hunt and destroy any small isolated or unprotected group of nations you can find. I'll wager a bet that within a week of this war ending you will have people on your boards (including many sub-5K NS nuclear veterans) rubbing their hands with glee on discovering some poor 10 man AA without a treaty so you can loot them senseless and force them to dance for you on your mercy boards for laughs.  

I am in 4 wars and I don't even get beat down to 500 infra daily. You must be terribad at war.

Good Do Not fear Jazz

Only because I have to listen to you in every single thread I read. 3 wars and 452.76 Infra.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I was in 4 wars earlier, peaced out the trash can guy to focus on the TK guys. Though I am glad that you are a follower of my lovely intellect.