An Official Announcement from the Mushroom Kaliphate (Kingdom)

tamerlane

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Wes, I came here to make a crusade joke and I was beaten to it by a better man.

o/ CCC

May the Fatwa fall on deaf ears and may the crusades into the Christian holy lands prove both a bloody and foolhardy mistake.

They haven't our last two forays. The only sad thing is that on account of those conflicts, it is very hard for the Owabbist-tier jihadists to join the foray.

Generally speaking though, when you declare war on somebody, aren't you supposed to attack them?

If you read the OP, this is not a declaration of war but a recognition of hostilities. Check our war screen and you will see who declared on who first.

Generally speaking, when you comment something aren't you supposed to know what you're commenting on?

Edited by tamerlane

Like MW is burning? :lol1:

Are we burning? We are merely renovating our infrastructure. I'd actually say this war has only been beneficial for us (or detrimental to our opponents). We have proven we strike such fear among our enemies they need to fight 4vs1.

They haven't our last two forays. The only sad thing is that on account of those conflicts, it is very hard for the Owabbist-tier jihadists to join the foray.

If you read the OP, this is not a declaration of war but a recognition of hostilities. Check our war screen and you will see who declared on who first.

Generally speaking, when you comment something aren't you supposed to know what you're commenting on?

Ha! Spoken like a true heretic, more lies. We haven't touched you.

CCC cowards?  XD  I'd question whether you remember how some of your members ended up after the last time you hit us - looks like my old opponent Bros is hiding in peace mode this time after the beating Wes and I gave him before. :popcorn:  I guess role playing as terrorists I shouldn't be surprised that you'd start suicide attacks against us, although its a pity that you're doing so under the guise of a fellow Abrahamic religion. :facepalm:

Certainly is a quiet DoW so far though - not a single DoW from either side so far as the CCC's concerned! XD

Edited by Les Paul Supreme

Ha! Spoken like a true heretic, more lies. We haven't touched you.

No but you have attacked the alliance of known Mushqaeda member Osama Ibn al Italiarule, Orange Defense Network.

As for being a heretic, we shall see who the heretic is when standing before the gates of the Heavenly Keep awaiting Allarchon's judgement. Then you will throw yourself before him and beg for His forgiveness before he passes judgement on you.

Edited by tamerlane

No but you have attacked the alliance of known Mushqaeda member Osama Ibn al Italiarule, Orange Defense Network.

As for being a heretic, we shall see who the heretic is when standing before the gates of the Heavenly Keep awaiting Allarchon's judgement. Then you will throw yourself before him and beg for His forgiveness before he passes judgement on you.

Did you not just say this?

"If you read the OP, this is not a declaration of war but a
recognition of hostilities. Check our war screen and you will see who
declared on who first.

Generally speaking, when you comment something aren't you supposed to know what you're commenting on?"

Typical hypocrites eh? 

Edited by iKronos

CCC cowards?  XD  I'd question whether you remember how some of your members ended up after the last time you hit us - looks like my old opponent Bros is hiding in peace mode this time after the beating Wes and I gave him before. :popcorn:  I guess role playing as terrorists I shouldn't be surprised that you'd start suicide attacks against us, although its a pity that you're doing so under the guise of a fellow Abrahamic religion. :facepalm:

Certainly is a quiet DoW so far though - not a single DoW from either side so far as the CCC's concerned! XD

I don't suppose this rings any bells:

I'm not the person who makes peace mode jabs but you do realize that those top 3 nations we beat up last time also happen to be in peace mode right now?

Guys, please stop parodying the religious faiths of millions of people when you contribute to ingame areas of these forums.  If your alliance fels that it is appropriate to go to war with another alliance, please issue a DoW announcement that explains why you feel that fighting them is the appropriate thing for you to do under the circuimstances.  Announcements and forum posts that parody a major world religion are not doing any good for anybody in this game.

LEAVE RELIGIONS ALONE!!!!!!

1ezS34C.jpg

We have heard the call and rejoice.

The enemy understands nothing but the expression of blasphemy, their deception has been disguised as intentions for peace. Those who harm Allarchon and his messenger, GunhammaD peace be upon him, will be condemned.

The infidels shall regret their transgressions against Allarchon's holy city. Oranjerusalem and its Mushqaeda warriors rejoices in fighting alongside our brothers in the Kaliphate against the barbarians at the gates. 

Allarchonu Akbar!

I don't suppose this rings any bells:

yt1bz.jpg

I'm not the person who makes peace mode jabs but you do realize that those top 3 nations we beat up last time also happen to be in peace mode right now?

That is a testament to our iron will. They are waiting for a slot to open on your upper tier so they can return the favor :P