An Official Announcement from the Mushroom Kaliphate (Kingdom)

tamerlane

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha this is going to be like the 1st crusade when the Catholics beat up the Muslims  :laugh: 

No. We will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in the Equilibrium uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is our strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. 

No. We will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in the Equilibrium uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is our strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. 

and we will burn you to the ground. o/ MK

Edited by CheeKy

We will expose the brutalities of mEhquilibrium. 

All hail the Mushroom Kaliphate. Insha'Archon we shall slay the infidels in a glorious slaughter. 

bp92NoD.png

Allaharchonu Ackbar. 

My oh my how the mighty hath fallen. Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. Livers of the sword, it is time to die.

Why don't we commit group suicide and see where we wind up?

You first

Good sir, we would all wind up in hell for, as my esteemed colleague Iosif has mentioned, suicide is a sin. 

What kind of believer are you to suggest such a wicked thing?

Good sir, we would all wind up in hell for, as my esteemed colleague Iosif has mentioned, suicide is a sin. 

What kind of believer are you to suggest such a wicked thing?

Twas a trick, my thick skulled Mushlim. Clearly, by attacking the combined forces of GOD and the CCC, you are eager to die anyway, at which point you shall be punished in the fiery pits for your lack of faith.

Twas a trick, my thick skulled Mushlim. Clearly, by attacking the combined forces of GOD and the CCC, you are eager to die anyway, at which point you shall be punished in the fiery pits for your lack of faith.

Martyrdom in the cause of Allarchon has but one path, heaven and all of its rewards. As for teh combined forces of GOD and CCC, your outlook is as delusional as your twisted faith.

You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for us. 

You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for us. 

In that case, while you were sleeping you lost 4.5 million NS. :P Like a flood, we will sweep across your armies and cleanse the earth of your fungal presence. 

Martyrdom in the cause of Allarchon has but one path, heaven and all of its rewards. As for teh combined forces of GOD and CCC, your outlook is as delusional as your twisted faith.

A multitude of rather angry Virginians await you. Nothing more.

In that case, while you were sleeping you lost 4.5 million NS. :P Like a flood, we will sweep across your armies and cleanse the earth of your fungal presence. 

Problem is, I'm not a freaking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a fungus.

Problem is, I'm not a freaking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a fungus.

Umm.... what? The sound of your crying warriors prevents me from understanding you.

• 6 months later...