A Clerical Notice from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you will do with this power if you do win will truly tell if your lot truly has changed, or will be the enabler you were back in the day, the same thing you accuse us of doing as a roll worthy offense.

We have very caring members in our coalition. 

motivator6e781795c4db84986e688de11465a95

Courtesy: omfghi2u2

Edited by shahenshah

How so?  In what way am I misleading you in the current war?

You're like the kid that pelts the smaller kid with spitballs every day. When asked to stop you say 'do something about it.' When after several days of this the smaller kid turns around and cold cocks you, you start crying and accuse him of starting it.

No one respects that man. No one.

Fake Edit: Lol at the word filter.

You're like the kid that pelts the smaller kid with spitballs every day. When asked to stop you say 'do something about it.' When after several days of this the smaller kid turns around and cold cocks you, you start crying and accuse him of starting it.

No one respects that man. No one.

Fake Edit: Lol at the word filter.

That doesn't sound like me at all, are you sure you have the right guy?

That doesn't sound like me at all, are you sure you have the right guy?

I didnt mean you personally, I dont know you that well. But Umbrella, and in particular the argument that you are here pushing today - trying to pose as defenders in a war you started - that is what I was referring to.

I didnt mean you personally, I dont know you that well. But Umbrella, and in particular the argument that you are here pushing today - trying to pose as defenders in a war you started - that is what I was referring to.

In a war that we started?  How did we start a war when it was 5 alliances who declared war on us as the first declerations of war in this conflict?  You started this war, we didn't.  Fact is though we are all at war now, so in the scheme of things this point doesn't matter much, but still, own up to your actions.

There was no state of war prior to Ai & friends' declaration. Regardless of what Umbrella did, that's all that matters. Was Umbrella at war with NPO or NG when they sent aid to GOD a while back, since the action was provocative? No. There was no war, because neither alliance declared war on Umbrella. What are you even trying to accomplish here? I don't see what you have to gain by trying to weave this web of bullshit and I think you're smart enough to not actually believe it.

Edited by Sniper Joe

It's more like this: You punch the guy shooting spitballs, then the dorkass kid and four of his friend try to jump you.

If only those five geeks had the foresight to see what they were in store for! And yes. You are the aggressors. There were even four alliances that oA'd in for Christs sake. Edited by Neo Uruk

The best thing about wartime is when the "honourable" brigade come out of the woodwork to show us their recently acquired student cards at the Cyber Nations E-Law School. It's a bit of a change after almost 4 years of "Because we can", "We are big and you are small", etc. Now you can't read a page of threads like this without someone going:

"You can't do this!"
"Don't say that!" :(
"You started it, because you were the first to formally declare an alliance war!"
"It's wrong. Wrooooooong."

And a totally fair and not at all caricatural translation of most sustained arguments: "We're not hypocrites! You're saying that we're hypocrites because we're agitating against when we used to support it, but here's the thing: in the past, you did not always criticise this hypocrisy with the same consistency. So tbh I think it's very hypocritical of you to call us hypocrites!" (In reality, the word "hypocrite" would have been misspelled several times already)

Ah yes, an essential first-year course at the Cyber Nations E-Law School is Pointing Out Hypocrisy 101. It would be interesting to properly analyse all the accusations of hypocrisy that have been spouted so far. If you tried to express it graphically, you would probably get a hypocrisy chart more complicated than all the treaty webs that have ever existed. The hypocrisy web.

Edited by Mr Garcia

The best thing about wartime is when the "honourable" brigade come out of the woodwork to show us their recently acquired student cards at the Cyber Nations E-Law School. It's a bit of a change after almost 4 years of "Because we can", "We are big and you are small", etc. Now you can't read a page of threads like this without someone going:

"You can't do this!"
"Don't say that!" :(
"You started it, because you were the first to formally declare an alliance war!"
"It's wrong. Wrooooooong."

And a totally fair and not at all caricatural translation of most sustained arguments: "We're not hypocrites! You're saying that we're hypocrites because we're agitating against when we used to support it, but here's the thing: in the past, you did not always criticise this hypocrisy with the same consistency. So tbh I think it's very hypocritical of you to call us hypocrites!" (In reality, the word "hypocrite" would have been misspelled several times already)

Ah yes, an essential first-year course at the Cyber Nations E-Law School is Pointing Out Hypocrisy 101. It would be interesting to properly analyse all the accusations of hypocrisy that have been spouted so far. If you tried to express it graphically, you would probably get a hypocrisy chart more complicated than all the treaty webs that have ever existed. The hypocrisy web.

They said I got 4.0's tho ...

Joking aside, I'm not saying "you can't do that", I'm saying what is fact.  Fact is no state of war existed between AI and Umbrella until AI and 4 of their friends declared war on Umbrella.  No Umbrella nations were engaged with AI nor AI's allies until AI and their allies attacked Umbrella.  While you maintain that your declaration of war was legit, nobody is arguing against that.  We're fine with you declaring war on whoever you want.  Just be honest and say you are declaring war.  By playing these word games where somehow you declaring war on someone else makes you the defender may work in your circle of friends, I would hope the rest of us have the smarts to recognize it for what it is. 

What it is is you declaring an offensive war. 

We are ok with that. 

Just don't insult our intelligence and try to claim otherwise.

I wondering what VE expected to accomplish by posting this thread. Did they expected that NPO would apologize for not posting a DoW who is so obvious that wasn't necessary at all?

I asked Brehon if he planned to declare war officially, and offered him the time to do so before we planned to officially recognize it. He thanked me, and declined, so we posted this to recognize the war. We do things a certain way in VE, and there's no harm in letting the world know that NPO has attacked VE and that we recognize this as an official war.

is it not obvious... when peace talks starts its to mark what actually happen so VE can extort all those reps from every single alliance that attacked it. derp, because unlike certain coalitions VE does not want NPO to say no uh we soo did not declare war. cwutididthur

I asked Brehon if he planned to declare war officially, and offered him the time to do so before we planned to officially recognize it. He thanked me, and declined, so we posted this to recognize the war. We do things a certain way in VE, and there's no harm in letting the world know that NPO has attacked VE and that we recognize this as an official war.

You did what is Honourable. Brehon could learn a thing or two from you about honour. 

What I can not rap my head around is NG is making fun of the Equilibrium Coalition yet they are allied to two of the alliances that started the war!

So are you talking hip hop or actually beating yourself on the head because I could definitely help explain to you why it's so hard to rap your head around the issue. 

Edited by tamerlane

So are you talking hip hop or actually beating yourself on the head because I could definitely help explain to you why it's so hard to rap your head around the issue. 

Funny, I think you know what I mean. I do not understand why they would do that. If they hate equilibrium then why did they down grade GOONS and leave PB a year ago and then recently sign UPN and upgrade NSO. 

Funny, I think you know what I mean. I do not understand why they would do that. If they hate equilibrium then why did they down grade GOONS and leave PB a year ago and then recently sign UPN and upgrade NSO. 

Go and read the downgrade announcement and find out why they downgraded. As for UPN and NSO, I am sure if you look hard enough, you will see a where NG is going with their UPN and NSO treaties (it's not necessarily where you think, actually).