A casual observation

CubaQuerida

Earth shattering, this definitely changes my opinions of those alliances, and also I'm so glad it gets its own topic.

me too \(^_____^)/

Edited by tayloj7

To note, Doombird Doomcave also has more tech than these AAs as well: The Order of the Reaper, Alchemy, and The Sweet Oblivion. For that matter, Apparatus also has more tech than all those alliances. Aurora Borealis has more tech than TOOTR and TSO. GOD has more tech than TSO, so does Invicta and Grämlins, TORN, and Molon Labe. So while an amusing factoid, Doombird Doomcave has more tech than many alliances including a few on your side of this war as well. Now, my question is, how long will they continue having more tech than the AAs you listed? Not very long, as Apparatus will probably pass them tomorrow. AB will probably have more tech in 2-3 days.

To note, Doombird Doomcave also has more tech than these AAs as well:The Order of the Reaper, Alchemy, and The Sweet Oblivion. For that matter, Apparatus also has more tech than all those alliances. Aurora Borealis has more tech than TOOTR and TSO. GOD has more tech than TSO, so does Invicta and Grämlins, TORN, and Molon Labe. So while an amusing factoid, Doombird Doomcave has more tech than many alliances including a few on your side of this war as well. Now, my question is, how long will they continue having more tech than the AAs you listed? Not very long, as Apparatus will probably pass them tomorrow. AB will probably have more tech in 2-3 days.

The fact you had to make this post to try and claim superiority is hilarious. Face facts instead of trying to prophecize and gloat.

To note, Doombird Doomcave also has more tech than these AAs as well: The Order of the Reaper, Alchemy, and The Sweet Oblivion. For that matter, Apparatus also has more tech than all those alliances. Aurora Borealis has more tech than TOOTR and TSO. GOD has more tech than TSO, so does Invicta and Grämlins, TORN, and Molon Labe. So while an amusing factoid, Doombird Doomcave has more tech than many alliances including a few on your side of this war as well. Now, my question is, how long will they continue having more tech than the AAs you listed? Not very long, as Apparatus will probably pass them tomorrow. AB will probably have more tech in 2-3 days.

you have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Neo Keltica. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/20/2013 12:11:39 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/8/2011
Total Money: $241,164,289
Technology: 8,445.92 Levels

With warchests like that, I think we'll be keeping our tech advantage for quite a while.

With warchests like that, I think we'll be keeping our tech advantage for quite a while.

Hey NInja Colt, long time mate. As for your tech advantage, you point to a single nation hahahahaha. Most people on your side and my side know that I usually have a pathetic warchest so meh. It is not exactly a huge shocker. The fact that I stomped on 3 Umbrella nations with said pathetic warchest is. Barely went up the ranks in the casualty ranker. From #86 to #72. Talk about disappointed. 

Cool story though. Would not read again even if it stars me as it is old news and the joke is a bit worn thin.

Doch having a warchest? I thought it was a well known fact that he never has a warchest.

It would be like Gibs having a warchest. Something would be completely wrong with Planet Bob if that ever happened. :P

Now just imagine what would happen if we both one day had what amounted to a wc???

The DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE now has more total tech than:

Apparatus, Invicta, Aurora Borealis, GOD, Molon Labe, TORN, and Gramlins.

More to come...

It appears this conflict has divulged into a war of the chavs and the chav-nots.  May the best chav win!

And Doch, why are you wearing Scorpypoo's sig? .-.

Edited by MitchellBade

yep, you have me truly owned now

if only your coalition would actually attack me or even spy me..

Typical MK, sits there and laughs at bad war chests. Then their bad war chests are exposed, and its no longer a big deal...

i fear we are getting off topic, more praise for the doomcave please ^_^

also just to update (but mostly to annoy and incite more silly OWF posts) I thought I should point out that we now also have more tech than GOONS, CRAP, Deinos, NADC, Ragnarok, CSN, TE, and KoN! and one of our 8 members has no tech at all :3