A casual observation

CubaQuerida

It appears this conflict has divulged into a war of the chavs and the chav-nots.  May the best chav win!

And Doch, why are you wearing Scorpypoo's sig? .-.

Dude, been wearing that for a while now. Too lazy to switch to a war one. :P

Hey fuck you. :P

hahahahaha Anytime you want baby. :P

Actually this is Umbrella, you just don't understand it.

Behold: This is that superior humor / hipster / teenage angst stuff that makes you all better than everyone else.

Edited by IYIyTh

Behold: This is that superior humor / hipster / teenage angst stuff that makes you all better than everyone else.

You're the only one saying anything about being superior, your insults are like Methuselah's buttocks and well golly, Methuselah's buttocks couldn't sustain such a feature. Cheers for the kind words nonetheless though myth, I love you too.

Edited by Amossio

You would if you were part of it. Me and GearHead do for example :P

No that's ok. You can keep your 2+2=tree logic. 

And I did see where you lured young innocent Gearhead into your evil club. Sadly he will be torn apart by the proletariat hordes that await the rest of your ilk. 

Edited by Grand Lord of Funk

No that's ok. You can keep your 2+2=tree logic. 

And I did see where you lured young innocent Gearhead into your evil club. Sadly he will be torn apart by the proletariat hordes that await the rest of your ilk. 

GearHead has been an instrumental part of the destruction of AI :P

You're the only one saying anything about being superior, your insults are like Methuselah's buttocks and well golly, Methuselah's buttocks couldn't sustain such a feature. Cheers for the kind words nonetheless though myth, I love you too.

No. When you all constantly parade around as if "beer, bacon, boobs," were some sort of overwhelming annoyance and just terrible (whether you have a point or not is moot,) and then trot out this shit.

No. When you all constantly parade around as if "beer, bacon, boobs," were some sort of overwhelming annoyance and just terrible (whether you have a point or not is moot,) and then trot out this shit.

Whoa there, calm down dear, It looks like we've got a real Snakes on a Plane brewing with that comment!Why would beer, bacon and boobs be an annoyance? But hey if you hate our humour then Split ya ass in two, leave you twice as butt :)