Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1358653622' post='3080597']
SUDDEN CONFIDENCE?!.....

I've not stopped begging for a fight since this war began.. *chews on tail*.

Orders? What kind of orders would nation of your dimensions receive? Super tiny bank?

Loudest mouth, least fight, that's what I see.

The last several wars we've fought where you've been on the opposing side.. which has been quite frequent, I keep trying to dine on you and you keep squirming away.
[/quote]
The reason I'm still at this mediocre range of NS is because of the exceedingly long bouts of war I typically fight. I had three separate engagements over the course of two months with Liz last trip out. Before that was Grudge and MK was mercifully off the front line. Before that was DH-NPO and, again, fought pretty much the whole thing.

If you're missing out on opportunities you're probably just not winning the race to my slots. I find I'm often a hot ticket.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1358656416' post='3080668']
The reason I'm still at this mediocre range of NS is because of the exceedingly long bouts of war I typically fight. I had three separate engagements over the course of two months with Liz last trip out. Before that was Grudge and MK was mercifully off the front line. Before that was DH-NPO and, again, fought pretty much the whole thing.

If you're missing out on opportunities you're probably just not winning the race to my slots. I find I'm often a hot ticket.
[/quote]

Must.. learn.. to hunt Ardus.. better.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1358655402' post='3080644']
Rebuild much faster than our primary enemy, who has skipped out on two of the last three wars, be an insurgent opposition for a while, let the egos in the victorious coalition battle it out, be waiting for chunks to cleave off, worm our way in like defeated alliances past, be waiting when the whole rotten thing collapses under the weight of its own pretense, then kick every horrific poster in this thread directly in the teeth.

Provided you win, of course.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3p615s.jpg[/img]

See you soon in my tier Chief :v

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1358655402' post='3080644']
Rebuild much faster than our primary enemy, who has skipped out on two of the last three wars, be an insurgent opposition for a while, let the egos in the victorious coalition battle it out, be waiting for chunks to cleave off, worm our way in like defeated alliances past, be waiting when the whole rotten thing collapses under the weight of its own pretense, then kick every horrific poster in this thread directly in the teeth.

Provided you win, of course.
[/quote]
my mouth is ready, throw some wars my way.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358655767' post='3080661']
Hope couple of your allies share the same feeling.
[/quote]

You misunderstand me. When I say we have nothing to lose I mean we're not worried about our post-war situation right now. We'll deal with it when we get there. The only secure way to lose a war is to enter it already afraid of the post-war position. You should know it better than anyone.

Whatever you think we are losing, we were going to lose it anyway.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1358656463' post='3080671']
I only recall rolling you once.
[/quote]
No, there was Karma and the next one, totalling around 510 days of war and reps. But you might get lucky and wont be held to your own standards. Anyway, lets see what day 2 has in store.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358658171' post='3080704']
No, there was Karma and the next one, totalling around 510 days of war and reps. Anyway, lets see what day 2 has in store.
[/quote]

Good luck with that, Looks like if they do come in they'll have to move pretty fast.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358657594' post='3080695']

IRON didn't win the Karma War :facepalm:
[/quote]
IIRC none of the current dh alliances hit IRON in Karma. MK was engaged with TPF and Molon Labe or whatever. Not sure who, if anyone, else. Umbrella was on Valhalla I think.

Not to mention IRON tried to squirm its way out of that war. They then launched the attack on CnG with TOP. It would appear they haven't learned their lesson about bringing war to the doorsteps of the most efficient, politically or militarily, alliances around!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358658513' post='3080711']
IIRC none of the current dh alliances hit IRON in Karma. MK was engaged with TPF and Molon Labe or whatever. Not sure who, if anyone, else. Umbrella was on Valhalla I think.

Not to mention IRON tried to squirm its way out of that war. They then launched the attack on CnG with TOP. It would appear they haven't learned their lesson about bringing war to the doorsteps of the most efficient, politically or militarily, alliances around!
[/quote]

Getting rolled twice... When did it ever say by the same person?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358658826' post='3080713']
Well it implies that the sides are at least close to the same!
[/quote]
The core was the same. Are you going to do something more than talking? Most "efficient" side is surely taking its time.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358659504' post='3080717']

The core was the same. Are you going to do something more than talking? Most "efficient" side is surely taking its time.
[/quote]
And I thought MK were the ones described as ADHD Kiddies.