Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1358602965' post='3079878']
No, I'm blaming NPO for being mightily enthusiastic about putting their allies through a pretty awful time so that they can make a play for more power. And lying, that too.
[/quote]

You know that all CnG alliances have only themselves to blame, that's what's happen when you sign conflicting treaties with alliances that you know sooner or later would fight each other, in other words CnG FA sucks.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358611477' post='3079964']
You know that all CnG alliances have only themselves to blame, that's what's happen when you sign conflicting treaties with alliances that you know sooner or later will fight each other, in other words CnG FA sucks.
[/quote]

You spend a lot of time posting about us and seem to dislike us greatly, so we must be doing something right.

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358611947' post='3079968']
You spend a lot of time posting about us and seem to dislike us greatly, so we must be doing something right.
[/quote]
Well, if you consider Laslo whining about your problems to us "doing something right", I guess you are correct..

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358611947' post='3079968']
[/quote]

Yeah, CnG is doing everything right, that's why your bloc after so many fiascos now found itself again is in the current position. Congratulations!

Edit: Nice to see you active again, you should join STA, we love tigers here. :D

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358611477' post='3079964']
You know that all CnG alliances have only themselves to blame, that's what's happen when you sign conflicting treaties with alliances that you know sooner or later would fight each other, in other words CnG FA sucks.
[/quote]

what he said CnG FA blows GATO is the only smart one by not signing tons of DH treaties. They are the only ones that shouldnt get a extremely bad rep. They just messed up by join CnG after synergy broke up.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358612161' post='3079970']
Yeah, CnG is doing everything right, that's why your bloc after so many fiascos now found itself again is in the current position. Congratulations!

Edit: Nice to see you active again, you should join STA, we love tigers here. :D
[/quote]

i thought this was a declaration of war on umbrella!? :blink:

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358612352' post='3079974']
I for one am interested to see what Int will do. Very interested.
[/quote]

Int has no choice or their burn with CnG or all their crappy excuses to avoid losing wars about how CnG comes in first place will look even more crappier. This considering that CnG don't abandon their beloved and long time allies, whose crimes CnG helped to enable,

[quote name='The Ace of Aces' timestamp='1358612418' post='3079975']
what he said CnG FA blows GATO is the only smart one by not signing tons of DH treaties. They are the only ones that shouldnt get a extremely bad rep. They just messed up by join CnG after synergy broke up.
[/quote]

We (CnG) signed half our treaties with DH before DH even existed (or as it existed if you prefer given MK technically cancelled and resigned). MK & Umbrella signed with us (ODN) when no one else would and well before the recent collision course was established. We accept our responsibility for where we are, but you're mistaken if you think we regret what got us here.

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358613533' post='3079984']
We (CnG) signed half our treaties with DH before DH even existed (or as it existed if you prefer given MK technically cancelled and resigned). MK & Umbrella signed with us (ODN) when no one else would and well before the recent collision course was established. We accept our responsibility for where we are, but you're mistaken if you think we regret what got us here.
[/quote]

I was going to post this.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1358606477' post='3079919']
It's a yes, I hate war, worse thing eva I'm only at umbrella so I can give goons dongs in exchange for tech :(
[/quote]
I've fought this guy. He speaks the truth. His WC was down to 7 figures within 2 rounds of war.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1358613851' post='3079987']
I think you guys made an error of judgment. I am looking forward to destroy some toptiers. I will finally be able to put my 33k tech and 9 billion to use :)
[/quote]

If you can reach their nations ;)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358612644' post='3079980']
Int has no choice or their burn with CnG or all their crappy excuses to avoid losing wars about how CnG comes in first place will look even more crappier. This considering that CnG don't abandon their beloved and long time allies, whose crimes CnG helped to enable,
[/quote]
I heard that MK was going to strike a no nuke war deal with AI/NPO forces. Also, INT was going to cancel on Umbrella because slot filling a rogue is a stupid decision.

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1358614187' post='3079991']
I heard that MK was going to strike a no nuke war deal with AI/NPO forces. Also, INT was going to cancel on Umbrella because slot filling a rogue is a stupid decision.
[/quote]

Clearly, all of Umbrella's treaties are now void because of this error :ehm:.

Ya know, you guys coulda went and helped out Umbrella with their Blood In Blood Out pact and coordinated to take out Mo9P. But clearly the idea of working together against a rogue, or really any sort of conscious thought, was never something to be expected from this side.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1358580502' post='3079744']
How many times do we have to hear this one? You're a tired act RV, and your continuous side changing makes me weary.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]My side does not change. I am always against the strong and the corrupt. I am the eternal underdog. There was a time when Pacifcan scum were weak, and I was there for them. Now the Kingdom is in danger, and I am its salvation.[/color]

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358614654' post='3079996']
Ya know, you guys coulda went and helped out Umbrella with their Blood In Blood Out pact and coordinated to take out Mo9P. But clearly the idea of working together against a rogue, or really any sort of conscious thought, was never something to be expected from this side.
[/quote]

It's always amusing see someone from DH side claiming that diplomacy should have been used, did you guys just learn about this word and it's meaning after Umbrella was attacked?

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358610093' post='3079951']
We put ourselves in this situation and we will do what is necessary to get ourselves out of it for the future. Blaming another alliance is pointless.
[/quote]

Tiggah said exactly what I wanted to reply to everyone that had previously posted about TLR/ODN/GATO/CnG in general being in an uncomfortable position and has themselves to blame for it.

I wish nothing but the best to NPO, I like NPO, we are not blaming them at all. They do what they have to do and that's that. Right now, the situation is sticky for us but we will deal with it. It might not be great for us and yet it won't break us either.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1358602678' post='3079874']
Pacificans have atoned for their sins by staying and absorbing the beatdown post-Karma. You cannot forgive yourself and not forgive others.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You have never apologized for your actions. You have in fact demonstrated the same arrogant behavior that led to your first oppressive hegemony. Others may say that you have changed, but I am not so easily fooled.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]This is a rubbish CB, but you use it because you are certain you are going to win. That is your trademark move, except for the times you just completely make things up.[/color]

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358614654' post='3079996']
[/quote]

You know, Umbrella could have come to us with their Blood in Blood Out pact and coordinated to take out Mo9P. But clearly, the idea of working together against a rogue, or really any sort of conscious thought, was never something to be expected from this side.