INT announcement

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1357936538' post='3074902']
Darn those allies of Int, always trying to drag poor Int into wars against their will
[/quote]

Yes. How dare they commit an act of war without notifying anyone and then how dare anyone ever cancel an MDoAP in response. How dare people exercise freewill instead of being lemmings who pledge blind loyalty to everything. The audacity.

Sad but necessary
/oldschool

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1357936651' post='3074904']
Yes. How dare they commit an act of war without notifying anyone and then how dare anyone ever cancel an MDoAP in response. How dare people exercise freewill instead of being lemmings who pledge blind loyalty to everything. The audacity.
[/quote]
Yeah, how dare people act with common sense

Edited by benjaminperdomo

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357935914' post='3074880']

You know, you guys really don't get to complain about this especially when the dude who posted this announcement still has "Nordreich Delendum Est" in his signature. But that's cool, I'm sure you guys will continue to totally be ironic and funny in every thread you post scared !@#$less of being ridiculed for being awful.

Also, yes, as the OP stated, nobody is surprised by this at all.
[/quote]

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine

[quote name='benjaminperdomo' timestamp='1357936656' post='3074905']
Sad but necessary
/oldschool

Yeah, how dare people act with common sense
[/quote]
For some people, common sense is the enemy!

Edit: Classy move by classy gentlemen.

Edited by Gloin

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1357935985' post='3074887']
I have a 100% serious question for you.

Do you approve of what NEW did? Because you are implying that you do.
[/quote]

Not my fault if The International is stupid and sign a treaty with an ally who go crazy on annual basis, also isn't my fault that is becoming a trend the fact that The International abandon their allies in time of need.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357936846' post='3074910']
Not my fault if The International is stupid and sign a treaty with an ally who go crazy on annual basis, now isn't my fault that is becoming a trend the fact that The International abandon their allies in time of need.
[/quote]

Way to completely not answer the question I asked.

Not my fault if The International is stupid and sign a treaty with an ally who go crazy on annual basis, also isn't my fault that is becoming a trend the fact that The International abandon their allies in time of need.
[/quote]
How is NEW in need?

You realise its up to them if they want to escalate it now... right?

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357936232' post='3074893']
We'll stop trying to pre-empt people talking about LSF when people stop talking about LSF in not only every thread about us, but also just about every thread about MK, NoR, or any C&G alliance. Them's the terms.
[/quote]

CaptainHindsight.jpg

"If you didn't want to be mocked about the LSF incident, you should have done things differently."

[quote name='BOZG' timestamp='1357936790' post='3074907']
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
[/quote]

Okay, I'll admit, that was pretty funny.

I'll leave you guys alone. -_-

[spoiler]For [b][i]now[/i][/b].[/spoiler]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1357936651' post='3074904']
[/quote]

ahh, but when everyone did it to Pacifica, they earned the CoC moniker.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1357937391' post='3074923']
ahh, but when everyone did it to Pacifica, they earned the CoC moniker.
[/quote]

Major difference. Pacifica was already at war. NEW is not at war, they have just committed an act of war. Pacifica's allies at the time were also informed of the what Pacifica was doing and knew their plan. NEW informed no one and was working unilaterally.

There are major differences between the situations.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357937603' post='3074927']
If I said they go crazy is because I don't approve what they did, I though you would get that.
[/quote]

You didn't answer the question. In no way did I get that out of the response you typed.

So, since you don't agree with what NEW did...what would you have done in INT's and BFF's situation?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1357937682' post='3074929']
Pacifica's allies at the time were also informed of the what Pacifica was doing and knew their plan. NEW informed no one and was working unilaterally.
[/quote]

I kind of remember that that was the reasons used for some of the cancellations. However, your point about NEW not being at war makes sense.

[/quote]

Should we let NEW know that you'll be joining their war effort? You are after all so very concerned about the well-being of our allies.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357934998' post='3074856']
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][color=#282828]You heard the man e-lawyers. Go nuts.[/color][/font][/size][/center]

[/quote]

They can't. E-lawyers are always already nuts.