An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357708778' post='3073088']
Not Incapable, just unwilling. It is human nature to lean or be slanted toward the side you are comfortable with, and protect it.
[/quote]

As somebody who finds himself more or less politically neutral here, but technically on the opposite side of NSO, I can fully and whole-heatedly tell that my political persuasion or positioning in the treaty web has $%&@-all to do with my opinion that what Kaskus has done here is flatout retarded in every sense of the word. NSO was more than understanding, Kaskus wants war and enjoys fighting. Hey, if that's the case, just come out and say it. Say "We didn't negotiate because we love a good fight and we were bored". But please, don't try to play the PR game. You're really bad at it, and that market's already cornered by MK. If you want to learn how to $%&@ somebody in the ass and convince them they deserved it, Ardus teaches a class in it.

That's not a dig on MK, either. They were the first people who came to mind, but there are plenty of others out there who are just as good at it. If you're going to try to spin a war, at least have something to spin it with other than "we harbored a goddamned war criminal".

<3 you Ardus. :wub::wub:

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1357694749' post='3072993']
Well, then you're in for a tough one guy. Because frankly, you're facing one of the most resillient alliances in the game. And you're not going to win. And you're not going to get white peace for stonewalling and[b] attacking us.[/b]
[/quote]

Look I don't want to argue but even though I don't agree with what most of NSO has said; I have been able to understand where they are coming from until now.

Kaskus refused to give up a member; they didn't attack you.

Yes Kaskus maybe shouldn't have accepted a member that you wanted to attacked. Yes maybe Kaskus should have given up that member. But it was their right as a soverign alliance to not do those things. However NSO did declare on a member of Kaskus after being told that attacking said member would result in full alliance warfare.

NSO declared on Kaskus with that act of war. NSO declared war first.

Maybe [b]I[/b] gave NSO a CB with faking those logs; its debatable but I don't want to because we will never see eye to eye on it. But NSO gave Kaskus a CB by attacking a member; despite what that member did to you.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8n11F39axs"]E-Lawyered[/url].

EDIT: Better Lawyered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GcgS79_TR0

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357717389' post='3073148']
As somebody who finds himself more or less politically neutral here, but technically on the opposite side of NSO, I can fully and whole-heatedly tell that my political persuasion or positioning in the treaty web has $%&@-all to do with my opinion that what Kaskus has done here is flatout retarded in every sense of the word. NSO was more than understanding, Kaskus wants war and enjoys fighting. [b]Hey, if that's the case, just come out and say it. Say "We didn't negotiate because we love a good fight and we were bored". [/b]But please, don't try to play the PR game. You're really bad at it, and that market's already cornered by MK. If you want to learn how to $%&@ somebody in the ass and convince them they deserved it, Ardus teaches a class in it.

That's not a dig on MK, either. They were the first people who came to mind, but there are plenty of others out there who are just as good at it. If you're going to try to spin a war, at least have something to spin it with other than "we harbored a goddamned war criminal".

<3 you Ardus. :wub::wub:
[/quote]

To be fair that was said by many in Kaskus; though not early enough in negotiations for some peoples liking I guess. That said:

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/28ap6dg.png[/img]

OH ARDUS MY ARDUS! Save us from this PR debacle.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Smurf, you are really trying to hard to play the victim card in that description.

You didn't "maybe" give them a CB, you did give them one. A ironclad one at that.

You are the one who faked the logs, you are the one who placed NSO and Kaskus in these positions, you are the sole reason why this war kicked off!

Also Kaskus gave NSO a solid CB when they decided to harbour you.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1357718425' post='3073155']
Smurf, you are really trying to hard to play the victim card in that description.

You didn't "maybe" give them a CB, you did give them one. A ironclad one at that.

You are the one who faked the logs, you are the one who placed NSO and Kaskus in these positions, you are the sole reason why this war kicked off!

[/quote]

And NSO showed a lot of restraint only hitting U_S, giving Kaskus a chance at avoiding the war even still.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1357718425' post='3073155']

[/quote]

Playing victim was not my intention. I just did not want to argue those points as its obvious in the first 50 pages arguing it goes nowhere.

All I was trying to say was that giving a CB =/= declaring war.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1357719124' post='3073164']
And NSO showed a lot of restraint only hitting U_S, giving Kaskus a chance at avoiding the war even still.
[/quote]

It was the smart move from a pr point of view for sure. But if there was any expectation that smurf could be attacked without it resulting in full on war then I can say with confidence someone was really out of touch with reality.

If the goal was really to get US then the smarter path would have been simply to have watched for his next AA jump. If Kaskus had not been attacked, I'd give even odds he'd have left before now. By attacking him while under the flag of Kaskus you really didnt give them any choice - at least no more choice than they gave you when they accepted him.

I think mistakes were made on both sides - and both sides the main mistake was underestimating the opposition. Hopefully y'all come out of this with a little more respect for each other before warchests on both sides get too critical. Presumably there are other people both of you would like to fight later, after all.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1357719895' post='3073167']
It was the smart move from a pr point of view for sure. But if there was any expectation that smurf could be attacked without it resulting in full on war then I can say with confidence someone was really out of touch with reality.

If the goal was really to get US then the smarter path would have been simply to have watched for his next AA jump. If Kaskus had not been attacked, I'd give even odds he'd have left before now. By attacking him while under the flag of Kaskus you really didnt give them any choice - at least no more choice than they gave you when they accepted him.

I think mistakes were made on both sides - and both sides the main mistake was underestimating the opposition. Hopefully y'all come out of this with a little more respect for each other before warchests on both sides get too critical. Presumably there are other people both of you would like to fight later, after all.
[/quote]
This is a pretty textbook open and shut case. If you think there were mistakes made by the New Sith Order, then frankly you need to quit commenting in the peanut gallery and get your nose back in the history text books.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1357742890' post='3073213']
This is a pretty textbook open and shut case. If you think there were mistakes made by the New Sith Order, then frankly you need to quit commenting in the peanut gallery and get your nose back in the history text books.
[/quote]

If it's an open and shut case then why do you perpetuate this cyclical discourse with an opponent that is incapable of reason? Your mistake is that you have failed to realise this and seem to be under the impression that this is an argument that you are capable of winning.

But you never know, maybe that wall will sprout ears if you guys keep shouting at it.

time to pull out the cat in the jar multiverse theory. i declare that this war does not exist anymore <3 POOF**********

at least i know somewhere there is a universe where this war did not exist anymore at this point because in an alternate universe i have the powers to make this specific event not exist.

let the chais begin peasents

Edited by KenoCore

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1357719895' post='3073167']

[/quote]

I guess you are right. US could have jumped into another AA if the war didnt happen. If NSO engaged US while he is on other AA, thing could have been different.

My question remain, whether NSO is too blind to understand how hardball all Kaskus member, such as LordBit, for example..... Or, NSO is too bored with this game and decide to "roll the hard six"... ....

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1357747355' post='3073220']
If it's an open and shut case then why do you perpetuate this cyclical discourse with an opponent that is incapable of reason? Your mistake is that you have failed to realise this and seem to be under the impression that this is an argument that you are capable of winning.

But you never know, maybe that wall will sprout ears if you guys keep shouting at it.
[/quote]
I perpetuate this cyclical discourse with an opponent that is incapable of reason for the same reason I returned to this planet: I have not a goddamn thing else to do.

You do realize NSO allies have had about enough of this crap right? Where you keep dancing a line hoping you can break this into something bigger (points at the aid from a non treaty alliance). How long before we all say we have had enough and we stop watching this train wreck?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357751341' post='3073237']
You do realize NSO allies have had about enough of this crap right? Where you keep dancing a line hoping you can break this into something bigger (points at the aid from a non treaty alliance). How long before we all say we have had enough and we stop watching this train wreck?
[/quote]

to say NEW and Kaskus are not allies is about as crazy of a statement as to say NPO never existed and were all in the matrix and fed the illusion that your pixels exist and that you are an illusion as well. is this real life?

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357753005' post='3073245']
to say NEW and Kaskus are not allies is about as crazy of a statement as to say NPO never existed and were all in the matrix and fed the illusion that your pixels exist and that you are an illusion as well. is this real life?
[/quote]
Pulling this !@#$ again, eh?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357753444' post='3073248']
Very well. I will ignore NEW saying you are not treatied. That is fine.
[/quote]

never said we are treated never said we were not .im just a kid having fun. i was simply saying why woukd you ever assume NEW woukd not watch their little brother have some laughs and make sure they are having fun.

Edited by KenoCore

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1357717988' post='3073151']
I heard you're running out of cash Kaskus.....
[/quote]

From the aid screens it looks like NSO is the one running low. Shangri La is pounding NSO with it's dongs.

:ehm:

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357753713' post='3073250']
Never assume NSO's brothers and sisters aren't ready to have some fun and laughs.
[/quote]

*opens the door to the house party* i wont stop anyone from doing what this gane is for that being as you said fun and laughs :).

but might i direct you to my signiture it actually is about NPO. make sure you kniw what your objective is and achieve it. Kaskus kniws whats going on and we are achieving what we want but I ask does NSO?