An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1357672872' post='3072891']

[b]Well they got the little "s" because let's face it the dreaded sith have turned into a joke alliance[/b]

But I'm trying to understand if the mission was accomPlished then why are they still at war. And since The sith attacked a sovereign alliance I could only assume they had their ok to do so. Just trying to figure out why the war is still going on if the mission was accomplished the war should be over as they did what they set out to do
[/quote]

Weeaboos better than Sith? You, sir, are a herectic.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357532291' post='3072272']

While I think we all appreciate the sentiments from GOONs and those who have fought Kaskus in the past, I have to say that our lower tier (Albeit instances of fighting some really competent players who have the WC requirements to handle a protracted war) is doing fairly well, with our upper tier completely out of the war aid is starting to flow down and Kaskus is running out of funds. Its at the point where if Kaskus wishes to continue this war for a few more rounds they won't have anything left for us to smash, I know of two Kaskus nations that I fought which just didn't rebuild at all, yet got the aid to continue fighting. They gave up because there was no point in fighting.

We are nearing that point but its not here yet which is why you see some of the better Kaskus fighters sitting here talking smack, give it a little while longer and they will end up eating those words. While I like thinking Tan and Razor and the others of Kaskus leadership and thick-skulled and idiotic, they don't want their Alliance to be in a position where they can be raided and taken apart by other alliances and have nothing to do about it. Let's just hope that they realize that they are approaching that point much faster than they think.
[/quote]

I feel bad for you because you really don't know who you're playing with. Its only a matter of time before Kaskus gets the beat of your lower tier, aid them as much as you want and Kaskus will just swipe every bit of it. You are a fool to think that nations with barely any wonders and cash can go up against nations stacked with war wonders on a bit of aid? Lol, wake up already.

Edited by Swatch0

the amount of lies and miscommunicated people acting as if they know whats going on is astounding. add in the pitiful insults on people based on immaturity and arrogance and not out of the simple joy of the game and its small frustrations is sickining. its the typical cybernations owf forum orgy of sad characters.

anyone who says kaskus or nso do not know how to fight are arrogent and blind. NSO have been the funniest and most competative nations i have ever fightt since the unjust war. sure every alliance has a few bad nations. ive fought a nation from at least 90% of you claiming such sad accusations and destriyed them. im proud i got to spend my worthless pixels on NSO they have been alot of fun and met alot of cool people. i have met pollard who i even offered and i hope he takes it up to let me help him rebuild after this with aid packages. ive met real life soldiers on tour in NSO and was proud ti get the chance to game with them thats an honor.

if i had the chance i ould set up and odp with NSO right now because i kniw they would be a great ally in any war and would try just as hard as kaskus does. i hope it happens.

to any kaskus that is flaming or insulting out of immaturity and not for the fun if the game im ashamed to call you a comrade.

to any NSO doing the same i feel bad that NSO has you within its ranks.

grow up people /end rage /

have a nice day

tl;dr to check grammar come at me nazis you zombie freaks

ooc: $%&@ typing on a tablet

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357679007' post='3072911']
I feel bad for you because you really don't know who you're playing with. Its only a matter of time before Kaskus gets the beat of your lower tier, aid them as much as you want and Kaskus will just swipe every bit of it. You are a fool to think that nations with barely any wonders and cash can go up against nations stacked with war wonders on a bit of aid? Lol, wake up already.
[/quote]

I think you and I are viewing 2 totally different wars, can I have some of this rainbow colored glasses? They seem to be mighty fine inventions. Honestly if you doubt what I am saying (Especially since Kaskus has been dropped below 35k NS for the most part). I will agree that it will be tough on our smaller nations but if you doubt that we won't be able to beat Kaskus then you sir are a fool.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357664342' post='3072859']
You can't complain about NEW sending military aid, you have pages of it.

They tech deals were done and paid for well before i rejoined Kaskus, pretty weak attempt. Shall i post up pics of your alliance completing their tech deals from outside sources? Will i be cool like you then? (not that it has any relevance to war aid, like your trying to piss poorly push)
[/quote]

I love the line y'all keep using, maybe we should start doing it too! ;) Seriously though tech deals are the !@#$ during a war.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1357676565' post='3072909']
Weeaboos better than Sith? You, sir, are a herectic.
[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357679273' post='3072913']
the amount of lies and miscommunicated people acting as if they know whats going on is astounding. add in the pitiful insults on people based on immaturity and arrogance and not out of the simple joy of the game and its small frustrations is sickining. its the typical cybernations owf forum orgy of sad characters.

anyone who says kaskus or nso do not know how to fight are arrogent and blind. NSO have been the funniest and most competative nations i have ever fightt since the unjust war. sure every alliance has a few bad nations. ive fought a nation from at least 90% of you claiming such sad accusations and destriyed them. im proud i got to spend my worthless pixels on NSO they have been alot of fun and met alot of cool people. i have met pollard who i even offered and i hope he takes it up to let me help him rebuild after this with aid packages. ive met real life soldiers on tour in NSO and was proud ti get the chance to game with them thats an honor.

if i had the chance i ould set up and odp with NSO right now because i kniw they would be a great ally in any war and would try just as hard as kaskus does. i hope it happens.

to any kaskus that is flaming or insulting out of immaturity and not for the fun if the game im ashamed to call you a comrade.

to any NSO doing the same i feel bad that NSO has you within its ranks.

grow up people /end rage /

have a nice day

tl;dr to check grammar come at me nazis you zombie freaks

ooc: $%&@ typing on a tablet
[/quote]

You I like.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357679942' post='3072915']
I think you and I are viewing 2 totally different wars, can I have some of this rainbow colored glasses? They seem to be mighty fine inventions. Honestly if you doubt what I am saying (Especially since Kaskus has been dropped below 35k NS for the most part). I will agree that it will be tough on our smaller nations but if you doubt that we won't be able to beat Kaskus then you sir are a fool.

[b]I love the line y'all keep using, maybe we should start doing it too! ;) Seriously though tech deals are the !@#$ during a war.[/b]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

You I like.
[/quote]

The line, sigh. Go speak to Hooligans government if you're dissatisfied that their members are honoring paid for tech deals prior to war. You are !@#$@#$ god awful. See how far you get with that line of reasoning. I'm betting they tell you to $%&@ off and stop being an idiot.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1357672424' post='3072889']
NSO*

And you can't possibly be serious... Take a hint, literally the only people posting in this thread supporting Kaskus outside of NEW and Kaskus themselves is VE, and that is because they hate NSO and nothing more.
[/quote]

Ah come on now USMC, I dont hate anybody. That being said, whats up with the aid bombs from you guys? let the kids fight their fights. (unless you are trying to escalate this into the next world war, which in that case I fully support your work towards escalation of the conflict.)

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1357684551' post='3072943']
Ah come on now USMC, I dont hate anybody. That being said, whats up with the aid bombs from you guys? let the kids fight their fights. (unless you are trying to escalate this into the next world war, which in that case I fully support your work towards escalation of the conflict.)
[/quote]

sharing is caring let the world war begin!

Fact Kaskus is below 30K Ns
Fact 90 of 120 New Stith are also now below 30k NS
Fact New Stith has lost alliance strength at a 2 to 1 ratio
Fact The winner is the one without lasting effects (warchest) who can bounce back
Fact Several New stith are at 0 cash or very near (large nations- not the babies)
Fact Most wars start because of political stuff and soldiers are called to duty, as in this one, and heros made and songs sung.
Fact Both alliance average nation don't know or care, about all the political BS, they are following orders/duty
Fact The reason most posts are here is because NSO hates &*( and NPO hates ***, and ^^^ hates NPO, and $$$$ hates kaskus, so let us not delude and think we are rightous. This is Planet bob and its Dec-Mar, and in Northern hemisphere like Snow, War comes in winter. Proof no one even commented on my funny intel report from the front! to worried about hating. except Hereno "here kitty, kitty"

so lets have fun or stop fighting, makes me no nevermind

no offence NPO for the double hates %^%^% :0

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357685204' post='3072949']
Fact Kaskus is below 30K Ns
Fact 90 of 120 New Stith are also now below 30k NS
Fact New Stith has lost alliance strength at a 2 to 1 ratio
Fact The winner is the one without lasting effects (warchest) who can bounce back
Fact Several New stith are at 0 cash or very near (large nations- not the babies)
Fact Most wars start because of political stuff and soldiers are called to duty, as in this one, and heros made and songs sung.
Fact Both alliance average nation don't know or care, about all the political BS, they are following orders/duty
Fact The reason most posts are here is because NSO hates &*( and NPO hates ***, and ^^^ hates NPO, and $$$$ hates kaskus, so let us not delude and think we are rightous. This is Planet bob and its Dec-Mar, and in Northern hemisphere like Snow, War comes in winter.

so lets have fun or stop fighting, makes me no nevermind
[/quote]
Shows how terrible we are.
Better than the entirety of your alliance.
Because we're bigger, seriously this has been explained to you over and over again.
So we can expect your surrender when...?
I'll bet you Kaskus has a lot more broke nations than ours.
No one cares.
Thankyou Lord Obvious.
Everyone else gets to watch us roll you because you can't admit Kaskus messed up.

So...thanks?

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1357662335' post='3072851']
We only got you to 30. :P Smurf got down to true 0.
[/quote]

Yeah, Smurf is technically screwed.... wakakakakak..... you guys did what you have to do and stick with it.

same principle but unfortunately we are on a different path,
from the begining I already knew, you guys are much better than GOONS.
I agreed with KenoCore, I would happily sign ODP if we have a chance

Well, lets keep exchange nukes, shall we?

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1357686022' post='3072959']
Better than the entirety of your alliance.
[/quote]

Cant say I completely agree with this. Better for morale to have everyone in the fight, even if that means 'losing' in some sense. When everyone is in the fight side by side that is unifying - when some are too big to do anything but collect taxes and watch while others continue to fight round after round that is fertile soil for division to develop.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357686619' post='3072964']
the winner will decided by resilience. i smell an eternal love affair aka eternal war. gogogogo
[/quote]
Well, then you're in for a tough one guy. Because frankly, you're facing one of the most resillient alliances in the game. And you're not going to win. And you're not going to get white peace for stonewalling and attacking us.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357685928' post='3072957']
What does NPO have to do with anything? :huh:
[/quote]nothing It is an example that most posts are sided, they hate this person/alliance or have a treaty with this/that so that is the color they choose to see.

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357695349' post='3072996']
nothing It is an example that most posts are sided, they hate this person/alliance or have a treaty with this/that so that is the color they choose to see.
[/quote]

Are you, sir, asserting that most people are incapable of identifiying an objective right and wrong and incapable of separating personal bias from any such identification?

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1357694749' post='3072993']
Well, then you're in for a tough one guy. Because frankly, you're facing one of the most resillient alliances in the game. And you're not going to win. And you're not going to get white peace for stonewalling and attacking us.
[/quote]

it was more of a joke but if it happens glad its with someone just as crazy

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1357697892' post='3073000']

Are you, sir, asserting that most people are incapable of identifiying an objective right and wrong and incapable of separating personal bias from any such identification?
[/quote]Not Incapable, just unwilling. It is human nature to lean or be slanted toward the side you are comfortable with, and protect it.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357710194' post='3073103']
If only it was easier to understand him :3
[/quote]
20:41:35] <&Dilber> ok, taking a dump
[20:41:35] <&Dilber> be back soon
[20:41:35] <&Dilber> I'M DROPPING A KASKUS

I laughed at this one. First time for everything lonshadow