An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1356808543' post='3069173']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_demographics.asp"]http://www.cybernati...emographics.asp[/url]

Anyone else find it interesting that this war is actually making CN decrease in NS?
[/quote]

Well who would want to live on this planet when there are those who are so dumb as to defend a spy...

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1356813181' post='3069180']
Well who would want to live on this planet when there are those who are so dumb as to defend a spy...
[/quote]

The point wasn't that the # of nations is decreasing but the damage dealt by both sides total (despite both being small alliances) surpasses the natural daily growth of all other nations. The number of nations is relatively steady over the course of the last week. (Actually up 7)

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356813488' post='3069183']
The point wasn't that the # of nations is decreasing but the damage dealt by both sides total (despite both being small alliances) surpasses the natural daily growth of all other nations. The number of nations is relatively steady over the course of the last week. (Actually up 7)
[/quote]

Perhaps everyone else is building their WC for Fungicide [s]2012 [/s]2013.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356813488' post='3069183']
[/quote]CN actually increased in # of nations, wow. Happy New Years everyone.

[/quote]

pretty sure NSO has done it a few times

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356844563' post='3069324']
Hell they didn't even stagger me properly and I had the opportunity to go in (but I didn't). And I'm probably the #1 target.
[/quote]

You been been squashed down to 1/3 of your starting NS, I think you should focus more on trying to keep what is left then if they staggered you or not.

Hell you are not even trying to maximise the damage you can cause.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356844563' post='3069324']
Hell they didn't even stagger me properly and I had the opportunity to go in (but I didn't). And I'm probably the #1 target.
[/quote]

The simple knowledge of war that is so obvious to many may not be so obvious for them. It may take a lot of effort for them to figure out.
Let us not be too harsh on them. They are doing their best here. Albeit, they still have a lot to learn, but who does not.
If we cannot commend them for their competency, at least give them appreciation for trying.

"NSO, that is OK. You have done your best. Nothing to be ashamed about. The little inadequacy that you have shown here can happen to anybody. It is alright."

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1356856369' post='3069372']
The simple knowledge of war that is so obvious to many may not be so obvious for them. It may take a lot of effort for them to figure out.
Let us not be too harsh on them. They are doing their best here. Albeit, they still have a lot to learn, but who does not.
If we cannot commend them for their competency, at least give them appreciation for trying.

"NSO, that is OK. You have done your best. Nothing to be ashamed about. The little inadequacy that you have shown here can happen to anybody. It is alright."
[/quote]You know, drivel like this would be amusing were it not for the fact that you are clearly living in a different world to the rest of us.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1356871833' post='3069385']
You know, drivel like this would be amusing were it not for the fact that you are clearly living in a different world to the rest of us.
[/quote]
[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1356863000' post='3069375']
Yeah. We suck. Remember when you guys had nations above 70k?
[/quote]

I simply was trying to help you feeling better.
But clearly, it has been taken the wrong way.

[/quote]

Not sure if being ironic, or just plain stupid. :psyduck:

Drats, missed post #666 by a hair

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1356876803' post='3069392']
I simply was trying to help you feeling better.
But clearly, it has been taken the wrong way.
[/quote]

You know, instead of sitting here acting smug, pretending to be all high and mighty, perhaps you should try not ignoring us when we talk to you. You guys can post on here all weekend [making the "oh but it's the holidays, no time" excuse utterly moot], but I haven't heard more back than a smiley since my last attempt to talk to anyone. Mr I'm-A-Man-Of-My-Word in Bitburg hasn't gotten back to us, Caparo just gave the smiley, you're on here talkin all big. All the while your great spokesman in Smurf is on our forums lying to our faces about how Kaskus tried oh so hard not to make anything out of this ordeal and didn't want war to begin with, and are trying so hard to end it.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356880260' post='3069405']
You know, instead of sitting here acting smug, pretending to be all high and mighty, perhaps you should try not ignoring us when we talk to you. You guys can post on here all weekend [making the "oh but it's the holidays, no time" excuse utterly moot], but I haven't heard more back than a smiley since my last attempt to talk to anyone. Mr I'm-A-Man-Of-My-Word in Bitburg hasn't gotten back to us, Caparo just gave the smiley, you're on here talkin all big. All the while your great spokesman in Smurf is on our forums lying to our faces about how Kaskus tried oh so hard not to make anything out of this ordeal and didn't want war to begin with, and are trying so hard to end it.
[/quote]

Maybe they are just not liking what you propose, and having read what you did propose, I doubt they will admit surrender like what you ask for them to do.

Try proposing something else?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356880501' post='3069406']
Maybe they are just not liking what you propose, and having read what you did propose, I doubt they will admit surrender like what you ask for them to do.

Try proposing something else?
[/quote]

so Kaskus can once again agree to terms, and then go back on their word? NSO is doing the world a favor here.

[/quote]

I remembered someone told me that you demand us to surrender after three days of war. Well, I did not think you were serious, so I asked him to ignore the message.

If you really want to talk, you can always send pm to me in this forum. Yes, I will not reply quickly because more often that not it is not possible for me, and well, this is not really that urgent, either.

I hope this help increasing some level of understanding between us. Best wishes. Happy New Year!

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1356888975' post='3069435']
so Kaskus can once again agree to terms, and then go back on their word? NSO is doing the world a favor here.
[/quote]

He's already asked for us to surrender, that is not happening and we will continue to fight until they realize this. Don't be all mardy and butt hurt because they stripped you to the bone and made you have to call in an entire bloc to help.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356889330' post='3069437']
You guys seem to make an awful lot of assumptions over there.

Perhaps if you tried DIALOGUE.
[/quote]

Assumption about what?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356889330' post='3069437']
You guys seem to make an awful lot of assumptions over there.

Perhaps if you tried DIALOGUE.
[/quote]

It really sounded like a joke to me, that you casually throw, knowing fully that such demand will not be accepted. If that is not a joke, and that you sincerely wish us to surrender after three days into battlefield, well, I am at lost of words here. It is just.. I wish there is a word to explain it.

The more we talk here, the more difficult it is to start a proper dialogue.
(I do not like using IRC if that is what you mean by dialogue. I am very comfortable with delayed conversation via private message because that way I can really think clearly and consult people that I needed opinion for.)

I admit we are not entirely the best in communicating with foreign dignitaries. And yes, I do overrule a crazy offer made to you by our former FA. (But, I think we should move pass that, now that you have gotten what you want with Smurf) Believe me, we really are trying to improve our way of communication.

As of the smug talk, agree, perhaps both sides should ease it down.

Again, hope this help ease your mind. Hit me a pm if you wish to start conversation, but do not demand for a prompt reply. Again, I cannot always reply as soon as I saw the message, and it is not that urgent, really.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1356856188' post='3069370']
You been been squashed down to 1/3 of your starting NS, I think you should focus more on trying to keep what is left then if they staggered you or not.

Hell you are not even trying to maximise the damage you can cause.
[/quote]
1) I sold down to help win a tier.

2) How am I not maximizing damage? Because I haven't declared on anyone? I haven't left anarchy in since this war started and haven't been able to.

You know, instead of sitting here acting smug, pretending to be all high and mighty, perhaps you should try not ignoring us when we talk to you. You guys can post on here all weekend [making the "oh but it's the holidays, no time" excuse utterly moot], but I haven't heard more back than a smiley since my last attempt to talk to anyone. Mr I'm-A-Man-Of-My-Word in Bitburg hasn't gotten back to us, Caparo just gave the smiley, you're on here talkin all big. All the while your great spokesman in [b]Smurf is on our forums lying to our faces about how Kaskus tried oh so hard not to make anything out of this ordeal and didn't want war to begin with[/b], and are trying so hard to end it.
[/quote]

We did not want war with NSO. Noone (on our side) is disputing that. Kaskus was not against going to war with NSO; but we did not want to.

Do you understand the distinction?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356889433' post='3069438']
He's already asked for us to surrender, that is not happening and we will continue to fight until they realize this. Don't be all mardy and butt hurt because they stripped you to the bone and made you have to call in an entire bloc to help.
[/quote]

Not only did they ask us to surrender. Rayvon asked us for reps I believe.