A joint NPO-R&R announcement.

EgoFreaky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I should just unleash Chairmanhal to recruit(like he has been begging/asking to), no one ca beat that man at recruitment Spam, then there's jesper....... /mes shudders ....... OK, that thought is enough for me to walk away muttering to myself saying....

GL Guys! Especially our allies in Jackboots ;)

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1351856212' post='3047603']
[b]While sometimes to a different beat[/b], the Jackboots are always marching and Pacifica will Prevail o/
[/quote]

A different beat indeed -wasn't that Gangnam Style I heard playing in the Foreign Affairs wing last night? :D

o/ Pacifican Recruiters!

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1351851922' post='3047592']
Wait, we were in a contest? :)
[/quote]

This!

We had 33 and I didn't even know we were doing this...NPO wouldn't be sitting so pretty if we had known. <_<

Edit: Oh, I see. You posted the results a year later. No wonder this made so much sense... :v

Edited by Facade

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1351880714' post='3047698']
This!

We had 33 and I didn't even know we were doing this...NPO wouldn't be sitting so pretty if we had known. <_<

Edit: Oh, I see. You posted the results a year later. No wonder this made so much sense... :v
[/quote]

:psyduck:

/me pats

@ anyone who is saying their alliance is missing we will gladly destroy you next month ^_^

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1351821474' post='3047482']
I think Kata alone beat all of us whenever we participated in this competition. :psyduck:
[/quote]
[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1351870573' post='3047630']
Pretty sure no matter what happens, Kata wins.
[/quote]
^_^
[quote name='King William' timestamp='1351838373' post='3047566']
Just like if you charted the applicants to NPO vs. RnR over the last several months, you would see we are nearing a climax, while R&R will have a new 52 week low.

Edit: *snap*
[/quote]
sorry D: i was away
[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1351867712' post='3047622']
Meh, I should just unleash Chairmanhal to recruit(like he has been begging/asking to), no one ca beat that man at recruitment Spam, then there's jesper....... /mes shudders ....... OK, that thought is enough for me to walk away muttering to myself saying....

GL Guys! Especially our allies in Jackboots ;)
[/quote]
challenge accepted.

rawr

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1351824017' post='3047493']
If we lose, Baka gets humiliated. If they lose, Bambi gets humiliated. Is there a way we can both lose?
[/quote]
[quote name='Sultan Ahmed' timestamp='1351852503' post='3047595']
How about we just leave it like that?
[/quote]

[s]Both of you can die in a fire.[/s] It's not your fault. I blame Ego and Red. :mad:

Edited by bakamitai

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1351887438' post='3047739']
My dear allies, you would have known long before it was posted if NPO and R&R had a treaty, come on now.
[/quote]
I'm not in the know anymore and we like to have fun with you. But if you get in aid contest vs. Fark and a "who's more inactive" contest with MHA.......then I'm going to have a Buscemi talk with you. (Also you'd get killed by MHA in a inactivity contest, sorry!)

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1351821474' post='3047482']
I think Kata alone beat all of us whenever we participated in this competition. :psyduck:
[/quote]
I am the greatest of all recruiters trots.. you know that :P
Also, my sympathies are with R&R.. i have always loved you guys...

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1351821079' post='3047477']
The NPL accepts your challenge and shall crush both your puny recruitment departments in a single decisive blow...

[img]http://www.bakelblog.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/05/futurama_morbo.jpg[/img]

...oh wait we werent invited... ehhh...I mean, good luck to you both! :wub:
[/quote]
[quote name='killjoy123' timestamp='1351823352' post='3047490']
NPL would win...but we aint here.
[/quote]

Love ya guys. :wub: Congrats to NPO, and well done to R&R on their membership boost.

But, has to be said, NPL's recruiting team has left you guys behind. We've added 70 nations since August 5th. Just sayin'. o/ NPL's Department of Recruitment, and its team. :)