The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

eat our dust, VE :P

also, you can't run forever WTF, we'll be taking our sanction back sooner or later ;)

it was our sanction first! we just had a little war to fight that set us back a bit :P i predict in 2 weeks we will be less than a point from sanction :D

That's basically one concept of Citadel.

I'm aware, I was one of the original admins on your boards ;)

I was referring directly to TOP in this case, at least if they go on stealing Gramlins. Even if they're unruly buggers like HellAngel.

You do realize we would still be in Survivor if you switched earlier...

I think he applied in and around the point you dropped, unless you cleared his application from the pile like a bad egg sandwich.

I'm aware, I was one of the original admins on your boards ;)

I was referring directly to TOP in this case, at least if they go on stealing Gramlins. Even if they're unruly buggers like HellAngel.

I think he applied in and around the point you dropped, unless you cleared his application from the pile like a bad egg sandwich.

He got in pretty quickly. B)

<_<

If you pass us it won't be for long, our ANS is shooting up.

Curious, what is the reasoning for ANS being the determining factor behind recruitment? ANS doesn't factor into score anymore, is it just a vestige from that?

Curious, what is the reasoning for ANS being the determining factor behind recruitment? ANS doesn't factor into score anymore, is it just a vestige from that?

I think the idea behind that is that you want to build up your existing nations for a while before shifting the focus to recruiting. Even though ANS isn't a score component, it's still a measure of, well, how strong your nations are on average. :P

-Bama

I think the idea behind that is that you want to build up your existing nations for a while before shifting the focus to recruiting. Even though ANS isn't a score component, it's still a measure of, well, how strong your nations are on average. :P

-Bama

Bama answered that pretty good. I can't give an official answer nor would I claim to have an absolutely correct answer but I do know Tyga knows his stuff when it comes to alliance building. Our recruiters are real go getters, when they get unleashed its like watching greyhounds as the gates go up. Greyhounds are good in sprints but you got to let them rest.

Besides, I do think keeping a balanced alliance is a good thing. There are drawbacks to having a rather large contingent of new nations. Get in a new crop, let them grow then bring in another new crop. Slow and steady wins the race.

Bama answered that pretty good. I can't give an official answer nor would I claim to have an absolutely correct answer but I do know Tyga knows his stuff when it comes to alliance building. Our recruiters are real go getters, when they get unleashed its like watching greyhounds as the gates go up. Greyhounds are good in sprints but you got to let them rest.

Besides, I do think keeping a balanced alliance is a good thing. There are drawbacks to having a rather large contingent of new nations. Get in a new crop, let them grow then bring in another new crop. Slow and steady wins the race.

I honestly think it is a smarter way of doing things, and I know Echelon used to do that. We would get around 20-30 nations within a week then we would go through a filter process while they were in the training phase, were we would reject inactives and what not. That took about 2 weeks. Then when in we waited 2 more weeks to see if they maintain activity and for them to finish up their tech deals which they would have started in week one of their application process, then we would sled them to get up to 4k infra. By then they are around 16k NS and pushing their tech level up to 500 before they start buying more via tech deals.

I honestly think it is a good stratigy of not only getting quality members but holding them. If you got 2 members every month from that system then it's gold in my opinion. And you do the cycle per month.

Edited by Khyber