Now it's .57. What did we do???

And nobody likes Mondays.

Picking up these two:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=67935

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=181164

and what appears to be about 1K+ worth of tech deals on the 19th/20th so far

Probably helped a bit :)

Great work Polar, keep it up.

Has there been an explanation of this "Team Tour" posted somewhere? I haven't kept up with this thread at all and you guys are getting all fancy on me.

The score of the top 5 alliances on each color (with a couple exceptions) were taken down at the beginning of the month. Daily results are the difference from yesterday, while general classification is the difference from the initial score. Each color's alliances combine to make up that color's score. It's a race, essentially - in a couple days, the winner will be announced, both for the alliance that has gained the most since the beginning, and for the color that has gained the most.

I think I remembered everything... it took me a couple days to figure out exactly what everything was.

Congrats to the New Sith Order for rejoining the amazing sanction race! :awesome:

And now that the New Pacific Order has officially surrendered, I predict that we will see NPO pull an IRON. Aka a massive drop in their score right before they start climbing their way back up in score and NS strength.

And now that the New Pacific Order has officially surrendered, I predict that we will see NPO pull an IRON. Aka a massive drop in their score right before they start climbing their way back up in score and NS strength.

Complying with this kind of surrender terms WILL do the section in bold to pretty much any alliance.

That said, I agree with your prediction for their advancement, but it will probably be slower due to the harsher nature of the terms that NPO has surrendered under.

Note: This post is not intended to turn this topic into a discussion of NPO's terms being fair/unfair (not relevant to this topic), but I believe that the terms they face are relevant to predictions on their future gains and/or losses in the Race, which IS relevant to this topic.

Edited by Arrnea

Their terms will take longer to complete than IRON's did.

Also, the tech that they're sending represents 1.75M NS. That's a big chunk of score.

Of course, assuming that they do complete the terms, their score will eventually rebound, one would expect. :)

Well, it's important to remember that NPO's tech will whither away slowly, but infra buybacks in the next 10 days and the rebuilding effort will comp some of the lost score from the military shrink.

Anyways, I predict a good day for NSO :)

Indeed.

NPO's current score is 24.28, VE has 21.97, and Legion 20.43. Those are the numbers you want to look at; presumably VE will be receiving reps, but it may also take a score hit from demilitarization. NPO will of course take a large score hit from demilitarization, they've got 882 nukes to decom plus all those boats, planes, etc.

Indeed.

NPO's current score is 24.28, VE has 21.97, and Legion 20.43. Those are the numbers you want to look at; presumably VE will be receiving reps, but it may also take a score hit from demilitarization. NPO will of course take a large score hit from demilitarization, they've got 882 nukes to decom plus all those boats, planes, etc.

852 nukes. They're allowed to keep 30 ;)

But yes, there are tons of other things that need to be decommed, as well as the huge amount of reps to be paid. It could get interesting. IIRC, NPO is one of two alliances to have always been sanctioned once 'sanctioned alliances' became part of the game.

Indeed.

They depends. Once (or if) the WTF gains the 13 members to become sanctioned someone is dropping right back out. While it is possible that NPO will drop enough to fall behind VE and The Legion; I find it extremely unlikely that they will be able to gain enough score to pass the WTF any time soon.

852 nukes. They're allowed to keep 30 ;)

But yes, there are tons of other things that need to be decommed, as well as the huge amount of reps to be paid. It could get interesting. IIRC, NPO is one of two alliances to have always been sanctioned once 'sanctioned alliances' became part of the game.

Two?

Which is the other?

The only two alliances that have been constantly sanctioned while I've had my nation are NPO and ODN, I believe.

Two?

Which is the other?

The only two alliances that have been constantly sanctioned while I've had my nation are NPO and ODN, I believe.

I think ODN is the other. I had to think about it a bit.

Also yay us.

Well, it's important to remember that NPO's tech will whither away slowly, but infra buybacks in the next 10 days and the rebuilding effort will comp some of the lost score from the military shrink.

I wonder how much war chest money NPO nations have left to buy infra with. It was a pretty extended war.

It would be cool if the NPO would decom everything in order at the same time (at least within 1 day). Would be a cool thing to see how much of their score is War Based.

you should still get a general idea, i dont know how much they can build up right away