The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I'm so happy, congrats to our government people who made it possible.

Grub o/

The credit goes not to the government but to the members who spent their hard earned cash aiding one another and sending reps instead of fixing their own damaged nations. (Okay and a fair share goes to Not Sane)

The credit goes not to the government but to the members who spent their hard earned cash aiding one another and sending reps instead of fixing their own damaged nations. (Okay and a fair share goes to Not Sane)
This a thousand times over.

Many of my comrades, upon reaching four or five thousand infrastructure, voluntarily ceased their own growth and immediately began aiding most, if not all, of their daily profits to bettering their Polar brethren. This self-less devotion combined with a new streamlined banking system developed and implemented by two of Polaris greatest minds, NotSane and Penguin, is what made both our economic rebound possible, despite the loss of some 89,000 technology.

This a thousand times over.

Many of my comrades, upon reaching four or five thousand infrastructure, voluntarily ceased their own growth and immediately began aiding most, if not all, of their daily profits to bettering their Polar brethren. This self-less devotion combined with a new streamlined banking system developed and implemented by two of Polaris greatest minds, NotSane and Penguin, is what made both our economic rebound possible, despite the loss of some 89,000 technology.

So that's 11k tech to go?

Congratulations NpO!!

o/ Polaris