The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

We gained more than you today :P

Pfft, I dont know about you... But with the situations as they are Sanction let alone TOOL should be easy pickings for an Alliance like NpO. Yes, right now there are constraints. But due to sizes of Nations at present. You will zip up there.

I wont even dare call this a race. And I certainly dont mind being a pace setter for a "team leader", if you get the cycling terminology.

World Task Force gained our loss. :(

I hope you find what you're looking for FISHGUTS.

Edit: Thanks for update Gopher :)

FISHGUTS was originally a member of WTF a while back. Thinks he just went home. :mellow:

As for Polar, We are charging the hill as donations work wonders. Thank you, me! Your welcome, me! (patting myself on the back) :wub:

Pfft, I dont know about you... But with the situations as they are Sanction let alone TOOL should be easy pickings for an Alliance like NpO. Yes, right now there are constraints. But due to sizes of Nations at present. You will zip up there.

I wont even dare call this a race. And I certainly dont mind being a pace setter for a "team leader", if you get the cycling terminology.

You mean that TOOL, with no reps, refuses to race the NpO, distance running champion and arctic racer, also missing a leg below the kneecap with no prosthetic? Really?

Our top nations can't even send aidfalls on our own members!

Cmon, pleeeasse race!