The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I cannot imagine one alliance that has all their "Medium-Large" nations active and contibuting on their forums. I guarentee you that every single alliance over 100 members has a multitude of "fat" in the mid-high range. (Incoming angry citadel members:P). Trying to pretend otherwise is simply sticking your head in the sand.

I do not think Floatsom is saying that all our members are active. But they are not ghosts either.

Whe have a lot of members who were active once and became inactive later. However, in wartime they tend to visit our forums again and help us out.

Edited by Il Principe

Decent growth. And I am officially posting on page 444. :D

EDIT: Wait Gopher, you hate Trace? Trace, wanna borrow my Gopher lash?

I tracked him down on IRC and made him do update. He doesn't really hate me, he loves me soooooooooooooooooooooo much. :wub:

Um, have you been in war? People declare on your nations. And if some of those declarations happen to be on your inactive nations that would otherwise be "cut as fat" then you're getting an advantage. However, if they're all sub 1,000 NS then I can understand the reasoning.

Edit: I just re-read and I guess you were under the assumption that I knew all of your inactive nations were small, which I didn't. In your current situation, you would be correct.

Edit 2: Wait, there's no way you have 400+ active nations. Some of your large nations are ghosts/inactive, which is the point I was trying to make.

I don't think my previous post was conveyed correctly. The fact is, we are not rooting out or inactive members; we are simply stopping recruiting to let the small inactive nations delete. It's not like we're going through our ranks and sending "get off our AA" letters.

The second part is that we really don't have that many ghosts in our upper ranks. There is really only one nation who I am not sure of in the top 95 nations of our alliance (over 30k) who might be a ghost. There are probably more smaller nations ghosting us, but certainly not enough that it would make any significant difference during war.