The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

NPO's peace mode nations have been using their huge warchests to send out aid. Their gains will reverse as soon as reps begin.

For the amount of tech sent it requires as 5/3 infra ratio as its it 3 NS per infra point and 5 NS per tech point. So for the 350k in tech the NPO needs to buy a base line of 600-800-1M infra just to make up for the NS lose from the tech for reps. Considering the NPO just broke the 1M Infra mark, adding another 1M in infra within 6 months should be doable.

13 [594] (+1) New Pacific Order : 24.14 --> 24.37 (+0.23)

14 [265] (-1) Viridian Entente : 21.85 --> 21.82 (-0.03)

[362] (+1) The Legion : 20.49 --> 20.53 (+0.04)

{85} (+0) The Grämlins : 20.16 --> 20.18 (+0.02)

{151} (+0) Mushroom Kingdom : 20.09 --> 20.17 (+0.08)

This bracket is the NFC East/ Norris Division of Cybernations. Using Norris Division analogy, NPO is Detroit. Legion is Chicago. MK and Gramlins both could stake a claim to Toronto. And VE could be Minnesota. If I felt like getting more creative I could tell you why I chose those..... LOL

This bracket is the NFC East/ Norris Division of Cybernations. Using Norris Division analogy, NPO is Detroit. Legion is Chicago. MK and Gramlins both could stake a claim to Toronto. And VE could be Minnesota. If I felt like getting more creative I could tell you why I chose those..... LOL

Could we have T.O? I just ask cause I'm Canadian. :D

Even with the tech being sent out last night, we are still only down to 24.36 thus far..

I'm thinking it'll affect your average NS more than total NS seeing as the tech has to come from larger nations (over 1k tech) meanwhile the lower nations get to keep rebuilding. Its a lot of cash and tech but its being moved by a relatively small portion of the alliance so total impact won't be huge.